Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison (19046 Views)

Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison / Nairalander Comes Back With A New Song "On Point" By NAMENJ Nm / Download Dammy Krane Shaku Shaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by iamVirus(m): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2017

DAMMY KRANE celebrates his freedom by unleashing a brand new fire single dubbed “ ON POINT”.Teaming up with producer; Kenny Wonder, Dammy Krane showed great musical prowess on this exciting tune, even as he makes efforts to clear his name later this month.
ON POINT is a clear maker that Dammy Krane knows his onions and definitely can’t wait to be back him to give all lovers of good music what they’ve been missing – The Enterkraner Vibe.
Listen, download and share this brand new dope record from Dammy Krane . Support good music, Support DK.

cc: lalasticlala

DOWNLOAD VIA: http://360jamng.net/music-dammy-krane-on-point/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by iamVirus(m): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
wow!

This is dope

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by LordCrimson(m): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
Since you're the first to comment on the dopeness of the song,I ain't clicking that link bro cry cry

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by LordCrimson(m): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
Since you're the first to comment on the dopeness of the song,I ain't clicking that link bro cry cry
iamVirus:
wow!

This is dope

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by GloriaNinja(f): 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
undecided BUT WHY HIM NOSE COME BIG LIKE THIS FOR THE COVER PHOTO? ABI NA AMERICAN JAIL CAUSE AM?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by Kingdollar28(m): 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mr poster... u posted something and u re still rushing for FTC?

na ur type dy make things worse 4 Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by iamVirus(m): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kingdollar28:
Mr poster... u posted something and u re still rushing for FTC?

na ur type dy make things worse 4 Nigeria

Oya tell me what you want to write at the FTC.
lemme edit my post

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by ojun50(m): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ok, hp he don settle him matter no be to use music cover d matter
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
making use of the controversy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by Kentura(m): 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
mtcheww, never has this guy's song made sense.. I just can't waste my mb for such disappointment

8 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by iamVirus(m): 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
ojun50:
Ok, hp he don settle him matter no be to use music cover d matter

He dey appear in court on 23
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by Brown14: 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
remove the crown from his head and its a mug shot...

Release "on point"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by carzola(m): 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
The USA government shouldn't
Allow him dress like bob risky
And escape...

Finally dammit shame
Or what ever is your name
We cant download a song
Of a thief..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by Young03(m): 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
hmmm which other songs this guy don sing

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by mroop(m): 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ma niqqa using style to promote hin song

Joke of the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SBU8T-JqA0&feature=youtu.be
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by smardray(m): 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
Those warders from America prison no sabi to beat criminal.... If to say na naija... Na 'on hospital bed' hin for dey sing

11 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by shumuel(m): 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mtcheeew! Even Skiibi wey fake him death, still never blow.

So this one thinks Nigerians would rush his single with this childish stunt he pulled.

Oh well, it's Nigerians we are talking about here, the same people that are planning to re-elect bad leaders come 2019, anything can happen sad

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by tintingz(m): 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
Something is telling me this arrest saga of a thing was made up.

I haven't seen any picture of him in the court or police station.

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
Using the attention the media and the public gave him to sell his product . No publicity is bad publicity . I'm impressed !

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by Ronaldinnioh(m): 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by NwaObinkita: 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
angry

Rubbish song..

Waste of mb.

It can not even be played in a burial

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by seunny4lif(m): 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
iamVirus:

He dey appear in court on 23
How did he get a smart phone to tweet?
Dem dey tweet for Cell since them never judge him case
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
Joker
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by YorubaNigga(m): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
Help me say Amin
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by rozayx5(m): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
hmm

this drama was staged shocked shocked
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by davodyguy: 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
So he is this talented?

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by 0b100100111: 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
Finally released the much anticipated noise pollution!

Which regulatory agency monitors the noise been transmitted into Nigeria's airspace?

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by NwaAmaikpe: 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
angry
I will never make a thief richer by downloading his song... I advise you to do same and do not download this song..

A download of this song means a subtle solidarity with a proven credit card thief....besides I hear the song sounds like a cure to epilepsy.

Each time I try to download any of his songs, I remember the thousands of people that have fallen prey to 'blocked ATM/BVN' SMS fraud...

Dammy you shall pay dearly for your sins.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
Raising money for bail

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by olatunjin(m): 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
Go and sin no more.
Order for cakes from Olatunjee cakes using TBC as part payments
Olatunjee Cakes check Bio
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by lenghtinny(m): 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dammy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by 0b100100111: 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry

Rubbish song..

Waste of mb.

It can not even be played in a burial

Blood of Wizkid! shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele Embraces Islam, Organises Ramadan Lecture In Ibadan. / Audio: Dr Paul Enenche – Nara Ekele (latest Igbo Woship) / VIDEO: Tiwa Savage – 49-99

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.