Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Fans Blast Lanre Gentry For Shading Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Lanre Gentry For Shading Mercy Aigbe (45649 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Lanre Gentry For Shading Mercy Aigbe by cerowo(f): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
D man need sense
Re: Fans Blast Lanre Gentry For Shading Mercy Aigbe by Donjazzy12(m): 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
goldbim:
This Bros is quite immature.!even a preschool kid knows how to accept fault..they will apologize and even be remorseful about all..after that life goes on..I can imagine how embarrassed his family members would be when they see this...and Mercy Aigbe stayed with him for yearssmh! shocked
Now that tells you how mature Mercy herself is!!!! She is just a plain LovePeddler drawn to only money.
Re: Fans Blast Lanre Gentry For Shading Mercy Aigbe by procky(f): 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
see grammar

A must watch Click the link on .my signature Watch the most Funniest Comedy Short film by two years old Hilarious actor.. He's soooo funny
Re: Fans Blast Lanre Gentry For Shading Mercy Aigbe by bayinq25(m): 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
lordkit400:
Unless you have been living under the rock, you should know that Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe's marriage to hotelier Lanre Gentry has crashed over alleged domestic violence and cheating!

Lanre took to a comedy skit about violence and trolled his ex Mercy!..

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/08/fans-blast-lanre-gentry-for-shading-ex-wife-mercy-aigbe-while-commenting-on-a-comedy-skit-about-violence/

Mercy aigbe married for the wrong reasons and want fans to be part of the consequences abeg carry your cross, everyone knows it was a case of a wh*re marrying an a$shole.
Re: Fans Blast Lanre Gentry For Shading Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
vicfuntop:
Squirt on it then

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Lanre Gentry For Shading Mercy Aigbe by Duru009(m): 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
This is when "slay papa" marries "slay mama" !!!
Re: Fans Blast Lanre Gentry For Shading Mercy Aigbe by Keebee4bowale: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dis guy na mumude o. Mercy self.
Re: Fans Blast Lanre Gentry For Shading Mercy Aigbe by soulfood(m): 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Fans Blast Lanre Gentry For Shading Mercy Aigbe by demgo: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
decatalyst:

But the b!tches don't give a damn about that, if the pocket is loaded, hungry ones without class and taste don't nind jare.
you can say that again. Most of these ladies can marry ape, as long as money is involved. I don't blame though
Re: Fans Blast Lanre Gentry For Shading Mercy Aigbe by enomakos(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
it just prove mercy marry this man for money
she is classless
Re: Fans Blast Lanre Gentry For Shading Mercy Aigbe by uzormoses(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
The guy is damn sure she'll still come back for more bleeps.
Re: Fans Blast Lanre Gentry For Shading Mercy Aigbe by Lordbioz: 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
decatalyst:

But the b!tches don't give a damn about that, if the pocket is loaded, hungry ones without class and taste don't mind jare.

Exactly My bro one's there is cash everything goes from Www.guruspage.com.ng wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Fans Blast Lanre Gentry For Shading Mercy Aigbe by Babscashi1: 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
:This man is fool like Ipb[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Fans Blast Lanre Gentry For Shading Mercy Aigbe by Babscashi1: 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
Na fool dey worry am
Re: Fans Blast Lanre Gentry For Shading Mercy Aigbe by U2ice(m): 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
Chai how did she even end up with dis one in d first place , c him coat sef
Re: Fans Blast Lanre Gentry For Shading Mercy Aigbe by likeababygirl: 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
So old yet so childish. He cannot just move on and get over her. Still wanting to use her name to shine and remain in the new. Wife beater.
May God save from men like this.
Re: Fans Blast Lanre Gentry For Shading Mercy Aigbe by Dicedpineapple(f): 12:21am On Jun 09, 2017
Kai!dis man abi boy is very stupid sha..hw did mercy even condone his behavioural defects nd excesses for how long d marriage lasted..i guess it either d money or d pressure to live up to the so called “role model ”status.i guess she got her last straw dat broke her back abi head anyway
Re: Fans Blast Lanre Gentry For Shading Mercy Aigbe by zolapower: 7:37am On Jun 09, 2017
Good for the " i need a ready made man" #idonwant2sufferwithanyman. If only u know with prayer God will make ur dream man locate u. All our nija women won't learn . Don't want my name in ur mention or else the below pic is for the person

Re: Fans Blast Lanre Gentry For Shading Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 09, 2017
MisterLomantic:

And how did he shade her?

2B or HB pencil?

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Lanre Gentry For Shading Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Squirt on it then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Lanre Gentry For Shading Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
MisterLomantic:
It's "I'm" you dumbass grin

Go back to 2go, Badoo and other shitty social networks you use

The major failure of your father was not pulling out to avoid a mistake like you

Waste of sperm and ovum. grin

Just see how happy you are. It's good. Nairaland teaches you how to use your pronouns and verbs. There is room for mistake. From your words, it is obvious you wish your father didn't meet your mom because you are just a mistake of their union. Did your parents ever ask you to run away from home? Keep talking, someday you will say something intelligent. One more thing since you are a lowlife and you can't help being you, I can't talk to you right now; tell me, where will you be in the next five years. Wait, don't think it, it may sprain your brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Lanre Gentry For Shading Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
vicfuntop:

Just see how happy you are. It's good. Nairaland teaches you how to use your pronouns and verbs. There is room for mistake. From your words, it is obvious you wish your father didn't meet your mom because you are just a mistake of their union. Did your parents ever ask you to run away from home? Keep talking, someday you will say something intelligent. One more thing since you are a lowlife and you can't help being you, I can't talk to you right now; tell me, where will you be in the next five years. Wait, don't think it, it may sprain your brain
B¡tch if you're gonna roast, at least be succinct about it

Why type a long-ass application letter? grin

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Lanre Gentry For Shading Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
MisterLomantic:
B¡tch if you're gonna roast, at least be succinct about it

Why type a long-ass application letter? grin

;DWhy, is every thing short in your life; example a short life span. By the way how old are you? Wait, I shouldn't ask, you can't count thay high

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Lanre Gentry For Shading Mercy Aigbe by NaijaTalents: 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
What a wicked man. Meanwhile check out this interesting Banky W interview.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em3o5WxzBqA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife / Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Manchester United Midfielder Maroune Fellaini (Pics) / ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.