Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Middlebelt: Points Igbo Are Welcomed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Middlebelt: Points Igbo Are Welcomed (998 Views)

Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly / Picture Proofs! Atiku Is Sweeping The Votes Of The Middlebelt (northcentral). / How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Middlebelt: Points Igbo Are Welcomed by uvalued(m): 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
After the recent declaration by some AREWA youths against the igbo... i came up with a view that if they decided to perfect their threat... igbos are welcomed in the following places

Starting from north east

Adamawa = They can come into NUMAN
Gombe = Kaltungo
Taraba = Jalingo, wukari and takum ...
Benue = Any where is okay
nasarawa = Akwanga
Kaduna = kafanchan infact all southern kaduna
Plateau = Jos and all
Bauchi = Tsiyyawa Area

Please you can add yours
Re: Middlebelt: Points Igbo Are Welcomed by AntiIPOOP(m): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
uvalued:
After the recent declaration by some AREWA youths against the igbo... i came up with a view that if they decided to perfect their threat... igbos are welcomed in the following places

Starting from north east

Gombe = Kaltungo
nasarawa = Akwanga
Plateau = Jos and all
Bauchi = Tsiyyawa Area

Please you can add yours

Wait oo, what's soo difficult in going back to ibo land? Most they stay in the north?

1 Like

Re: Middlebelt: Points Igbo Are Welcomed by najoke: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
Wait oo, what's soo difficult in going back to ibo land? Most they stay in the north?
Gbam.......abeg have Biafrans fixed a date for their mass exodus out of other tribe's territory? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Middlebelt: Points Igbo Are Welcomed by DrGoodman: 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
najoke:

Gbam.......abeg have Biafrans fixed a date for their mass exodus out of other tribe's territory? grin grin grin grin grin

AntiIPOOP:

What's so difficult in minding your ritual killing businesses grin

2 Likes

Re: Middlebelt: Points Igbo Are Welcomed by najoke: 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
[s]
DrGoodman:

What's so difficult in minding your ritual killing businesses grin
[/s]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5077894_1486046890400_jpeg410e60f80190b976281751342482b66e

1 Like

Re: Middlebelt: Points Igbo Are Welcomed by DrGoodman: 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
najoke:
[s][/s]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5077894_1486046890400_jpeg410e60f80190b976281751342482b66e

That must be the same one Awolowo took before he kpeme? grin

2 Likes

Re: Middlebelt: Points Igbo Are Welcomed by AntiIPOOP(m): 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
najoke:

They should better fix it sharply because those hausas no dey play with dagger cheesy

Re: Middlebelt: Points Igbo Are Welcomed by najoke: 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
DrGoodman:

[s]
[/s]
Naaa......the wife of the coward below put it in his food....he slept off.......FFK came...the result is what you see below.....hahahahaha grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5417308_img1129_jpeg78ed4135e33e0e56d8816744df9ae9ac

1 Like

Re: Middlebelt: Points Igbo Are Welcomed by DrGoodman: 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
najoke:
[/s]
Naaa......the wife of the coward below put it in his food....he slept off.......FFK came...the result is what you see below.....hahahahaha grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5417308_img1129_jpeg78ed4135e33e0e56d8816744df9ae9ac

Keep salivating over an old woman, a mother , a heroes wife and a princess who has her respects intact. If all you can to hurl at her is FFK, then you lot are more of losers than I earlier thought.

2 Likes

Re: Middlebelt: Points Igbo Are Welcomed by najoke: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
[s]
DrGoodman:

Keep salivating over an old woman, a mother , a heroes wife and a princess who has her respects intact. If all you can to hurl at her is FFK, then you lot are more of losers than I earlier thought.
[/s]
Keep kwayet....FFK is my uncle...I shagged her on Coward ojukwu's bed...thats is FFK's exact word, whenever he tell us about his escapades with Bianca grin grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5466350_laugh05_jpegda20c0bb2079f013efb804ec1bfd33cf
Re: Middlebelt: Points Igbo Are Welcomed by DrGoodman: 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
najoke:
[s][/s]
Keep kwayet....FFK is my uncle...he shagged her on Coward ojukwu's bed grin grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5466350_laugh05_jpegda20c0bb2079f013efb804ec1bfd33cf

And that's your highest achievement in life abi? grin

2 Likes

Re: Middlebelt: Points Igbo Are Welcomed by najoke: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
[s]
DrGoodman:

And that's your highest achievement in life abi? grin
[/s]

FFK?...nope, he recently gave coward Kanu amala & Ewedu to eat, he is currently shagging one of your Biafran hoes grin grin grin grin grin

Hmmmm....FFK and Biafran hoes......bad guy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Middlebelt: Points Igbo Are Welcomed by APCsupporter: 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
uvalued:

Starting from north east

Gombe = Kaltungo
nasarawa = Akwanga
Plateau = Jos and all
Bauchi = Tsiyyawa Area

Please you can add yours

are they going to keep staying in those areas without movement?
Re: Middlebelt: Points Igbo Are Welcomed by DrGoodman: 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
najoke:
[s][/s]

FFK?...nope, he recently gave coward Kanu amala & Ewedu to eat, he is currently shagging one of your hoes grin grin grin grin grin

That's why your tribe will be a dead zone if the country didintigrates. I have never met anyone of you with good brains or purpose, just shaggins, marrying more wives and still keeping so many side chicks. The name of your new country will be Oduduwashagging grin grin grin grin grin

In your flag will be a baboon with a spread leg and your curencey will have pictures of dogs copulating grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Middlebelt: Points Igbo Are Welcomed by najoke: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
[s]
DrGoodman:

That's why your tribe will be a dead zone if the country didintigrates. I have never met anyone of you with good brains or purpose, just shaggins, marrying more wives and still keeping so many side chicks. The name of your new country will be Oduduwashagging grin grin grin grin grin

In your flag will be a baboon with a spread leg and your curencey will have pictures of dogs copulating grin grin cheesy
[/s]
oh my......kikikiki.....when I say you guys are Dumb-Dull-Deluded una suppose give me award.....the europeans/whites marry today devource tomorrow,marry again the next week....... they meet today fucck and forget about each other next day(one night stand).......so tell me ipob zombie how did this made their country that your fellow blodas are constantly being killed for drug offense a DEAD ZONE.....you guys are DULL and DUMB no be small grin grin grin grin

meanwhile.....
The National Association of Brothel Owners, Imo State chapter, has raised a task force to quit non-registered members from working in the state.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3849142/association-brothel-owners-raises-task
Re: Middlebelt: Points Igbo Are Welcomed by DrGoodman: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
najoke:
[s][/s]
oh my......kikikiki.....when I say you guys are Dumb-Dull-Deluded una suppose give me award.....the europeans/whites marry today devource tomorrow,marry again the next week....... they meet today fucck and forget about each other next day(one night stand).......so tell me ipob zombie how did this made their country that your fellow blodas are constantly being killed for drug offense a DEAD ZONE.....you guys are DULL and DUMB no be small grin grin grin grin

So you will form a Sodom and Gomorrah in the south west, you will get it. grin cheesy

In the south west, we keep to our one wife and love our children. That's why we are different from you untrained lot. grin
Re: Middlebelt: Points Igbo Are Welcomed by najoke: 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
DrGoodman:

So you will form a Sodom and Gomorrah in the south west, you will get it. grin cheesy

In the south west, we keep to our one wife and love our children. That's why we are different from you untrained lot. grin

Guy stop taking those cheap drugs...go and edit your comment...you are a Biaffran...you are not from South west...holla me when you are done so that we continue from where we stop grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Middlebelt: Points Igbo Are Welcomed by timsTNA: 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
DrGoodman:

Lmfao
Re: Middlebelt: Points Igbo Are Welcomed by timsTNA: 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
DrGoodMan, you are good. The boring boy is just beating around the bush

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Backlash And Ndigbo Assets. What Dim Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Told Me. / Oshiomole Lists Former President IBB Sins / Obanikoro Parley: I See Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Dumping APC Before This Year Ends!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.