Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Obanikoro Parley: I See Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Dumping APC Before This Year Ends! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro Parley: I See Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Dumping APC Before This Year Ends! (998 Views)

Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji / 'Akpabio, Leave APC Before Dawn' - Shehu Sani Advises In A Cryptic Tweet / Nnamdi Kanu Backs Out Of South-East Governors’ Peace Parley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obanikoro Parley: I See Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Dumping APC Before This Year Ends! by Ratello: 4:36am On Jul 24, 2017
It is no longer news that the former associate of Lagos political strongman, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the person of Chief Musliu Obanikoro, a former Local Government Chairman of Etti Osa LG, commissioner under the then AD government of Tinubu has suddenly retraced his step back to his former box in the face of stiff court cases against him on his role in the DasukiGate scandal that involves billions of Naira sleaze under the ministry (Defense) Obanikoro was overseeing. It is very obvious that APC is fast losing its strong grip in the polity based on different factions within the party and the battle for the soul of Lagos (sponsor and financial headquarter of APC) towards 2019 is becoming hotter and dirtier by the day, hence, the need for more aligning, polishing, scheming, strategising and mending fences with old foes by the Jagaban himself.

Tinubu is only interested in Lagos, an empire he nurtured to personal financial till and a place he is well grounded in hence the need to secure this cherished "empire" from being taken under a badly constructed structure (APC)! It is very clear that Obanikoro recent parley with the Tinubus is linked to a future mega party that will take Lagos out of the group of "APC-Controlled States" this I know and this I can guarantee. I urge political conscious Nairalanders to bookmark this thread, save it, and watch out as the drama starts to unfold very soon. You can quite me, I said it here!
Re: Obanikoro Parley: I See Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Dumping APC Before This Year Ends! by fyneguy: 5:07am On Jul 24, 2017
No logic
Re: Obanikoro Parley: I See Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Dumping APC Before This Year Ends! by GMBuhari: 6:36am On Jul 24, 2017
In Ibadan girl's voice

Obanikoro , yu haff sero sense
Re: Obanikoro Parley: I See Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Dumping APC Before This Year Ends! by Ratello: 10:13am On Jul 24, 2017
fyneguy:
No logic
Don't worry the logic will soon be clearer to you.
Re: Obanikoro Parley: I See Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Dumping APC Before This Year Ends! by Ratello: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ratello:
It is no longer news that the former associate of Lagos political strongman, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the person of Chief Musliu Obanikoro, a former Local Government Chairman of Etti Osa LG, commissioner under the then AD government of Tinubu has suddenly retraced his step back to his former box in the face of stiff court cases against him on his role in the DasukiGate scandal that involves billions of Naira sleaze under the ministry (Defense) Obanikoro was overseeing. It is very obvious that APC is fast losing its strong grip in the polity based on different factions within the party and the battle for the soul of Lagos (sponsor and financial headquarter of APC) towards 2019 is becoming hotter and dirtier by the day, hence, the need for more aligning, polishing, scheming, strategising and mending fences with old foes by the Jagaban himself.

Tinubu is only interested in Lagos, an empire he nurtured to personal financial till and a place he is well grounded in hence the need to secure this cherished "empire" from being taken under a badly constructed structure (APC)! It is very clear that Obanikoro recent parley with the Tinubus is linked to a future mega party that will take Lagos out of the group of "APC-Controlled States" this I know and this I can guarantee. I urge political conscious Nairalanders to bookmark this thread, save it, and watch out as the drama starts to unfold very soon. You can quite me, I said it here!

It is becoming clearer by the day that the crack in APC as a result of the recent sacking of the Party's Legal Adviser, Muiz Banire, will give way to more cracks as the weeks, months unfold. Already there is a Fashola faction and now another big weight is out it is definitely gonna be interesting on the coming weeks. I said it here please that Tinubu will likely dump APC before this year ends

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Has Not Declared The Terrorists Fulani As Terrorits1 / "What Or Who Killed President Umaru Yar'adua" - Senator Shehu Sani Demands For A / Gov. Wike Meets Ronaldo, Ramos And Club Officials In Spain, Over Plans To Setup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.