Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Zepoil Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zepoil Recruitment 2017 (6764 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Health Recruitment 2017 / Oil & Gas Upstream Company Recruitment 2017 (5 Positions) / First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Graduate Analysts Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by solz23(m): 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
I received a mail from zepoil Nig Ltd,earlier today,stating I have been offered employment in bonny island rivers state. Did anyone else get this?
Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by dingbang(m): 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lmao

6 Likes

Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by vesemokhai(m): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
solz23:
I received a mail from zepoil Nig Ltd,earlier today,stating I have been offered employment in bonny island rivers state. Did anyone else get this?

Did u apply for a job with the company? if no,pls ignore
Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by solz23(m): 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
vesemokhai:

Did u apply for a job with the company? if no,pls ignore
Yes I did apply, was asked to do my HSE and afterwards call to their office before 16th of June
Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by cana882(m): 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
solz23:

Yes I did apply, was asked to do my HSE and afterwards call to their office before 16th of June

Bros pls how did you apply and where's their office pls?
Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by solz23(m): 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
cana882:

Bros pls how did you apply and where's their office pls?
Saw the Ad on jiji,the office is at plot 2 Insinima Bonny island Rivers state.That's from the mail sent me
Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by cana882(m): 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
solz23:

Saw the Ad on jiji,the office is at plot 2 Insinima Bonny island Rivers state.That's from the mail sent me
Thanks. Really appreciate.
Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by abiambo(m): 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
solz23:

So u applied and u were called to start work instead of u to happy u r looking for colleague... y didn't you share the info u got from juju here that time
Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by solz23(m): 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=cana882 post=57329729]
Thanks. Really appreciate. [/quote
But can you guarantee the authenticity of the company, cause I have been researching on it all day,not much info,except for a nice website that's just two and half months old.
Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by cana882(m): 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=solz23 post=57329804][/quote]
Really can't and bonny is kinda far to take such risk. Tried calling someone over there to confirm but the person said he's not aware of such company. How were you able to contact them of which they instructed you to get an HSE certification?
Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by solz23(m): 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
cana882:

Really can't and bonny is kinda far to take such risk. Tried calling someone over there to confirm but the person said he's not aware of such company. How were you able to contact them of which they instructed you to get an HSE certification?

From the mail sent,there is a number to reach for enquiries. The same number is on the website too
Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by undefeated(m): 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
You see a job and ignore, another sees and apply and they ask questions as regards the job, statements like "when did you apply" "why didn't you paste the application here while you were applying"
Bross if you want apply why didn't you , instead of beefing who did after all he is not responsible for your condition. if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute, just chill. Yours too will come . cheers

2 Likes

Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by ajaolu(m): 1:34am On Jun 09, 2017
I got same also around a week ago, I was sent my appointment letter with mouthwatering benefits but was asked to get a drilling certificate but that they accept only nebosh, shell and also one online drilling certificate from a website I was given but the programme to get the certificate is quite expensive. Was thinking maybe they collaborated with the website to get customers that will come for the certificates and nothing else.

Leave feed us back after your personal confirmation, thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by solz23(m): 6:31am On Jun 09, 2017
ajaolu:
I got same also around a week ago, I was sent my appointment letter with mouthwatering benefits but was asked to get a drilling certificate but that they accept only nebosh, shell and also one online drilling certificate from a website I was given but the programme to get the certificate is quite expensive. Was thinking maybe they collaborated with the website to get customers that will come for the certificates and nothing else.

Leave feed us back after your personal confirmation, thanks.
Bro am based in Lagos, I thought I should get the views of experienced Nairalanders first,I don't wanna waste my time and resources. Secondly, Bonny island is somewhat dangerous I heard,cause of activities of pirates, whatever risk am taking should be worth it...

1 Like

Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 09, 2017
Kindly ignore that job sir. Some human beings are looking for fresh blood to do rituals.

3 Likes

Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by GeoOla25(m): 6:44am On Jun 09, 2017
i am so doubtful of this company, no aptitude test or interview invite prior employment letter, which company in the world does that, except in nollywood home video, look this is a pure job manipulation.. don't be a VICTIM. Be warned

4 Likes

Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by mekyno777(m): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2017
U can do u mind ooh bt let talk mine.
I dnt think they are real. It seem u are new.
No test, no interview....straight to job offer......fear.
Any company that told u to do HSE, some prof certificatns are suspect, they must hv connived with those bodies to extort u, so ignore dem.
My thought
Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by cc150615(f): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2017
[quote author=solz23 post=57329804][/quote]
I'm am cocksure that you're about to be scammed, they're gonna make you pay for the training so you can secure your offer, claiming one non existence address in bonny. It's an old style of scamming bro, it seems you're new in this game. Look ahead, you never get job.
Don't bother to thank me.

1 Like

Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by flozzy101: 8:53am On Jun 09, 2017
Pls beware of such a company, cos my inlaw was a victim and about 80k was collected from him some time in 2011, he got an offer letter via mail with mouth watering package so he threw caution to the wind and was extorted pls i beg u don't fall victim, they r fraudsters

1 Like

Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by Emy4u(m): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2017
So u haven't heard that another word for scam is jiji....Don't just waste ur precious time
Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by JoseWael(m): 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
solz23:
Sorry, ow did you know the website is just 2months old ?
Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by ocloud81(m): 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
My friend run run run
All job advert on jiji is a scam. Am a withness.

3 Likes

Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
There isn't any company in bonny like zepoil. The main company in bonny is NLNG with other firm that support in NLNG's activities. It's all scam. Did you interview with them. No company would offer you an employment,then demand HSE certification. Either you have the certification and then employed or employed and the company trains you. It's Scam

1 Like

Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by YalaTech(m): 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
Do not miss this opportunity NCC is currently recruiting graduates for 2017 job vacancies see full job title and job description here >> www.yalatech.com.ng/ncc-recruitment-2017-application-guide-requirement/
Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by manjojo(m): 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
solz23:

This scam method isn't new, don't be deceived by their Web page etc They will ask you to pay for a safety certificate they know u don't possess and give u a number to call that can help you get the certificate on time for the job. They even claim to have lawyers working for them. Shine your eyes nobody employs without at least a form of assessment.
Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by JajaAmbula: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2017
they fighting it tho, saw the ad the other day on jiji instagram on how to make sure you don't go for a scam interview
so they see the problem and they try to solve it
hope they succeedd

ocloud81:
My friend run run run
All job advert on jiji is a scam. Am a withness.
Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by SosiPisos: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
Emy4u:
So u haven't heard that another word for scam is jiji....Don't just waste ur precious time

As far as I know, jiji has an excellent anti-scum protection. If something is suspected, you can contact support@
Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by Mbamuchennapaulinus: 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
cana882:

I also received the same message please can we talk 07066171531
Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by Mbamuchennapaulinus: 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=JoseWael post=57348414][/quote]I also received the same message please can we talk 07066171531
Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by Wizzaro2014(m): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hello
your CV has been reviewed and we have sent you an employment offer but
we noticed you do not have an oil and gas/roustabout CERTIFICATE

Kindly get an oil and gas/roustabout certification
Before the 1ST of July 2017

We accept certificates from

CPOILANDGAS.com ( online )
&
Shields.org ( online )
only
Its usually a one day course

Kindly do your oil and gas/roustabout certification
At

Cpoilandgas.com ( 13500 naira )
Or
Shields.org ( 300$ )

As they are only companies we accept their oil and gas/roustabout

When you get your oil and gas / roustabout certificates
Kindly come with your document to the following address

ZEPOIL BUILDING
Plot 2 insinima lane Bonny island, Rivers state, Nigeria
Tel: +2348033698604

On or before 1st of July 2017

Kindly be informed that :
If you could not meet up with getting an oil and gas certificate before
the above date
We will cancel your appointment offer

For more information call

Email Kenedy@zepoil.com

Kind regards

Kennedy asukwo

Head of Human resource
--
Sent from my Zepoil wifi
Show more. Who is with me

Re: Zepoil Recruitment 2017 by Mbamuchennapaulinus: 9:12am On Jun 30, 2017
Wizzaro2014:
Hello
your CV has been reviewed and we have sent you an employment offer but
we noticed you do not have an oil and gas/roustabout CERTIFICATE

Kindly get an oil and gas/roustabout certification
Before the 1ST of July 2017

We accept certificates from

CPOILANDGAS.com ( online )
&
Shields.org ( online )
only
Its usually a one day course

Kindly do your oil and gas/roustabout certification
At

Cpoilandgas.com ( 13500 naira )
Or
Shields.org ( 300$ )

As they are only companies we accept their oil and gas/roustabout

When you get your oil and gas / roustabout certificates
Kindly come with your document to the following address

ZEPOIL BUILDING
Plot 2 insinima lane Bonny island, Rivers state, Nigeria
Tel: +2348033698604

On or before 1st of July 2017

Kindly be informed that :
If you could not meet up with getting an oil and gas certificate before
the above date
We will cancel your appointment offer

For more information call

Email Kenedy@zepoil.com

Kind regards

Kennedy asukwo

Head of Human resource
--
Sent from my Zepoil wifi
Show more. Who is with me
please call me if also received the same mail 07066171531 or send me your own

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

B&G Consulting Group / NIMASA Denies Reports Of Ongoing Recruitment Exercise / Robins Begg Consulting Ltd, Call For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.