Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,767 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

B&G Consulting Group - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / B&G Consulting Group (6768 Views)

Boston Consulting Group Internship / Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 / HOWES Consulting Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B&G Consulting Group by sannio(m): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
Good day fellow nairalander please help verify the authenticity of this organization.
We received your details from our online agency and it interests our Organization. In view of that, we would like to invite you for an interview session as a Graduate Trainee. The interview would be conducted in Two phases, Oral and Essay. Kindly find the details below.

Date- Friday, 24th November, 2017
Time- 8:00am prompt
Venue- The Zonal Office,B&G Consulting Group, Suite 4A,Ogungbeye str,Off Amaraolu, Opposite Mega Chicken,Agidingbi-1st gate, Ikeja, Lagos.

You are required to come with a hard copy of your Resume and 2 passport photographs. Dress appropriately and be punctual. You will be meeting with the Executive board. Use the code below for proper identification.
Thanks.
Re: B&G Consulting Group by Bukfun(m): 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
sannio:
Good day fellow nairalander please help verify the authenticity of this organization.
We received your details from our online agency and it interests our Organization. In view of that, we would like to invite you for an interview session as a Graduate Trainee. The interview would be conducted in Two phases, Oral and Essay. Kindly find the details below.

Date- Friday, 24th November, 2017
Venue- The Zonal Office,B&G Consulting Group, Suite 4A,Ogungbeye str,Off Amaraolu, Opposite Mega Chicken,Agidingbi-1st gate, Ikeja, Lagos.

You are required to come with a hard copy of your Resume and 2 passport photographs. Dress appropriately and be punctual. You will be meeting with the Executive board. Use the code below for proper identification.
Thanks.

I doubt this invite. I received similar invite but they call themselve BS Corporation but with similar address.
mine is slated for tomorrow 23rd.
Re: B&G Consulting Group by sannio(m): 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
Bukfun:

I doubt this invite. I received similar invite but they call themselve BS Corporation but with similar address.
mine is slated for tomorrow 23rd.

Thanks, can you please copy and paste your own version of the mail here.
Re: B&G Consulting Group by Bukfun(m): 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
Dear xxxxxxxxx,

With respect to your CV received from an online application for the position of a Graduate Trainee, we are pleased to inform you that you are fit to work with us based on your work experience and qualities you possess. An Assessment has been scheduled with details below

Date: Thursday 23rd November, 2017

Time: 8:30am prompt

Venue: Suite 4 Ogungbeye street, Amaraolu junction, behind Zenith bank, Agidingbi, (Mega chicken b/stop) Ikeja. (close to LASIMRA)

NB: Kindly come along with 2 passport photographs and a hard copy of your CV.

We apologize for the late information; however it is imperative that you confirm your availability. Do so by replying this mail. For further inquiry or assistance call 07016752585.

Best of luck
Dr Batta
Head, Human Resources

1 Like

Re: B&G Consulting Group by mikeeano(m): 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
Please kindly share your experience to us tomorrow when you get back from the interview. Mine is slated for 24th.
If it's genuine or not.

Hope to hear from you.
Re: B&G Consulting Group by larency: 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
I strongly believe this people are GNLD people

2 Likes

Re: B&G Consulting Group by qozyme24(m): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
I got this as well....even though I didn't apply for any job with them....let's be careful of these people..We received your details from our online agency and it interests our Organization. In view of that, we would like to invite you for an interview session as a Graduate Trainee. The interview would be conducted in Two phases, Oral and Essay. Kindly find the details below.

Date- Thursday, 23rd November, 2017

You are required to come with a hard copy of your Resume and 2 passport photographs. Dress appropriately and be punctual. You will be meeting with the Executive board. Use the code below for proper identification

BG/23/GTR/8480

We apologize for the short notice, however it is important you confirm your availability. Kindly do that by replying this email as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Dr Pricilla Andrew
For: The Human Resources Team
Re: B&G Consulting Group by okon37: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
ls dont just waste ur tfare there oh. Was there today.i left d useless B N S GROUP BY 9:16am .they play short video n pstor sam adeyemi message n call employee slaves . So annoying i went there. So fake firm

2 Likes

Re: B&G Consulting Group by Ibelove: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
Bukfun:

Dear xxxxxxxxx,

With respect to your CV received from an online application for the position of a Graduate Trainee, we are pleased to inform you that you are fit to work with us based on your work experience and qualities you possess. An Assessment has been scheduled with details below

Date: Thursday 23rd November, 2017

Venue: Suite 4 Ogungbeye street, Amaraolu junction, behind Zenith bank, Agidingbi, (Mega chicken b/stop) Ikeja. (close to LASIMRA)

We apologize for the late information; however it is imperative that you confirm your availability. Do so by replying this mail. For further inquiry or assistance call 07016752585.

Best of luck
Dr Batta
Head, Human Resources

Please who attended the said interview with BS Corporation? I got an email from them to come tomorrow 29th Nov.

Dear xxxxxxx

Date: Wednesday 29th November, 2017

Best of luck

Dr BOWALE

Head, Human Resource
Re: B&G Consulting Group by sannio(m): 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
Run for your life
Re: B&G Consulting Group by samonisunny(m): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Is any one hear about d globatech cooperative/grant,is it real or fake
Re: B&G Consulting Group by mrstanley1: 11:48am On Jan 10, 2018
GNLD...
Re: B&G Consulting Group by olumbest(m): 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
This is mine. They even sent me a txt msg to go check my mail. cheesy

Dear applicant:

Thank you for your application through the online Hr Manager of B&S group of Company. We were impressed by your background. Your qualifications make you an excellent candidate for our organization I would like to invite you to a face-to-face interview at our office.

Date: Thurs 1st Feb 2018

Time: 8.30am

NB:Kindly come along with 2 passport photographs and a hard copy of your CV. Our company dress code is business casual, so there is no need to wear a suit.

We apologize for the late information; however it is imperative that you confirm your availability. Do so by replying this mail. For further inquiry or assistance call 07086975020. I look forward to meeting you.

Sincerely,

Dr Soe

Head, Human Resources

Na so ah for waste my tfare go Ikeja.
My annoyance was the 2 passports and hard copy CV. Which legit firm does that on day one?
God is watching all of una.

Thanks guys for the update shaaa...
Re: B&G Consulting Group by Cksmile(m): 1:54am On Feb 20, 2018
i've received more than 7 invite from them this year alone. different name but same address on weekly basis.

all their mails & sms carries this phone Number (08084084055)

I am also suspecting they run this job site (ng.jobomas.com)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Robins Begg Consulting Ltd, Call For Interview / Etb Lays Off Staff / Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.