Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Is It Safe For A W/student To Buy A Land & Keep To Sell Or Use In Future? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is It Safe For A W/student To Buy A Land & Keep To Sell Or Use In Future? (1684 Views)

Be A Land Owner In Abuja *updated* / Invest With 50,000 And Smile In Future With Sp Assetlink Ltd / Logic To Use In Buying Land From Omo-onile In Mowe And Ofada Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe For A W/student To Buy A Land & Keep To Sell Or Use In Future? by domwas2(m): 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2007
i'm a working student, wanted to save some cash at hand. is it same to buy a land and keep for the future?
Re: Is It Safe For A W/student To Buy A Land & Keep To Sell Or Use In Future? by LoverBwoy(m): 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2007
as long as you have the legal documents and have paid in full it should be safe and even profitable- in an ideal world of course
Re: Is It Safe For A W/student To Buy A Land & Keep To Sell Or Use In Future? by cleric(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2007
I'd advise you steer clear of it. Invest in stocks instead. Lnad appreciates slowly and it depends on the area. For a student, i'd advise against it except you stay very close to the land.
Re: Is It Safe For A W/student To Buy A Land & Keep To Sell Or Use In Future? by domwas2(m): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2007
thanks men
Re: Is It Safe For A W/student To Buy A Land & Keep To Sell Or Use In Future? by cogbuagu: 8:05am On Nov 29, 2011
don't mind den, oo
I'm a corper, i did invest in stock, and it failed me,
now i'm going into land property in lagos state.

i advise u to buy land and make sure u buy it through a right source man.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Acres Of Land In A Good Location Opposite Eliganza Estate Lekki From 40m / Urgent Sale : An Acre Of Land At G.r.a, Ikeja For Outright Sale. / Classy Cleaners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.