Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

The New Man Movement Release Winners List In The New Man Writing Contest 2017 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The New Man Movement Release Winners List In The New Man Writing Contest 2017 (568 Views)

Call For Submissions: The New Man Writing Contest 2018 / New Man Movement Set To Host Writing Contest In Honour Of Oba Adedokun Abolarin / New Man Movement Gift Out New Man Prize At Messiah High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Man Movement Release Winners List In The New Man Writing Contest 2017 by nelocay(m): 4:26am On Jun 09, 2017
Good day Ladies and Gentlemen,

Today, I have the sole honour to announce the top three winners in The New Man Writing Contest, 2017 edition. This writing contest, in her second year has the aim of combing out the forest of literary virginity amongst students of secondary schools. This time however, there was an extension in age grade i.e between 15-30 years.

Between February 13th and March 27th, these entries were collected.

With a total of two hundred and thirty eight (238) entries comprising about 212 poems, twenty one (21) prose works and five (5) articles, these works have gone through scrutiny in the eyes of the able intellectual minds of our panelists and judges.

I hereby announce the following works and authors as winners based on these criteria:

1. Creativity and Originality
2. Literary Devices, themes, diction, rhythm and command of language.

THE WINNERS ARE:

1. The Sun by Agu Gift
2. The day the sun stood still by Onyekwelu Chinwenite Kingsley
3. Quagmire of Regrets by James Osinachi Sunday

Let me congratulate the winners and appreciate everyone who contributed to the success of The New Man Writing Contest 2017. God bless you all. We look forward to a better contest next year.

All winners should check their mails consistently as we would send details concerning the launch of the published works.

Araromi Oluwatobi,
NMWC 2017 Coordinator.

Nelson Vincent Ayomitunde,
President, The New Man Movement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Man Movement Release Winners List In The New Man Writing Contest 2017 by bamdly(m): 5:00am On Jun 09, 2017
congrats to u guys sha spend ur money wisely

1 Like

Re: The New Man Movement Release Winners List In The New Man Writing Contest 2017 by Blessytee(f): 12:07am On Jun 12, 2017
Long live NMM

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At Mushin Olosha / b / What Is Wrong With Africa And Blacks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.