Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo (3579 Views)

Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Biafra: I Saw This In A South Eastern State Today(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by PenisCaP: 8:55am On Jun 09, 2017
Ogonimilitant:

why is your yoruba mod. Always hiding comments that always say the truth.
Why has he not removed your comments. The truth is that Yorubas are scared of what will become of them when Biafra leaves. The Christians will not have single power to talk. The SE and SS are the reason why Sharia has not spread throughout Nigeria. Biafra Jews are allowed to practice their faith. They are not terrorists

Like seriuosly thisalways beats my imagination.
Any comment that says the teuth he hides it.
That guy is evil and wicked he has no conscience!...posterity will deal with him in a severe manner.

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by chymes0359(m): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2017

Mods should please push this thread to the promise land..

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Splashme: 9:17am On Jun 09, 2017
nNEOo:
someone asking if am biafran is like asking if my name is nNEOo on nairaland.

YES AM A COLD N WARM BLOODED BIAFRAN.

Lol......I'm happy for Ibos joor
Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by soliddust2020: 9:44am On Jun 09, 2017
cartimor:
I wonder what some south-south guys who have been denying Biafra on this platform would feel/say on reading what their freedom fighter's position is on Biafra matter.

Why do you Igbos always find it difficult to accept the truth, if only you can visit SS to see how the people detest the idea of biafra. Known leaders, youth groups and popular sons of the region have warned you guys to back off. Who takes the fat clown Asari seriously in the region, all he does is make noise to get juicy contracts. I remember how he was always made noise during the time of Obasanjo and Yardua, but he suddenly became a Nigerian when GEJ was in power. What has he done to help his people from the region, if only you know the numbers of investment he has in Benin republic. Accept the fact that SS is not part of Biafra and move on. Visit any where in the region or join any online forum of the natives and call them biafra, them go warn, you go chop better slaps for some places. Agitate for your group alone and stop all this forceful begging.

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Splashme: 9:53am On Jun 09, 2017
Buhari is simply incompetent.

Locking up Nnamdi Kanu for so long was unnecessary.

He ended up making that guy a hero.

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Agumbankembu: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2017
I am telling my brothers no to worry about any group or persons denouncing Biafra, to them it looks like a tall order. Let's just work and make sure a referendum is achieved, just watch and see people scrambling to feel among and fit in.

Know that las Las, onu kwuru njo, ga-ekwu mma.
Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by milantustorin(m): 10:29am On Jun 09, 2017
soliddust2020:

Why do you Igbos always find it difficult to accept the truth, if only you can visit SS to see how the people detest the idea of biafra. Known leaders, youth groups and popular sons of the region have warned you guys to back off. Who takes the fat clown Asari seriously in the region, all he does is make noise to get juicy contracts. I remember how he was always made noise during the time of Obasanjo and Yardua, but he suddenly became a Nigerian when GEJ was in power. What has he done to help his people from the region, if only you know the numbers of investment he has in Benin republic. Accept the fact that SS is not part of Biafra and move on. Visit any where in the region or join any online forum of the natives and call them biafra, them go warn, you go chop better slaps for some places. Agitate for your group alone and stop all this forceful begging.
.. this is how we spot out the real afonja, I have serious pity for the Yoruba Christian, one the Muslim brother will gang up with the north Muslims and enslave them in der land...

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by timsTNA: 10:39am On Jun 09, 2017
Chanchit:
Who takes this nincompoop serious.

And you came into the thread to read his statement yet you don't take him serious. Its obvious you are pained by his stand
Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Odingo1: 10:40am On Jun 09, 2017
soliddust2020:

There is nothing like SS,the region is made up of different ethnic groups,that term just came from Obasanjo regime,I pity any SS tribe that will vote to remain in Nigeria during the referendum,they will just be wiped out as the fulanis are doing in middle belt and southern kaduna,dont think that this ethnic groups are not wise,Niger delta republic may not work out because of lack of cooperation between Ijaws,Isoko,Urhobo,Binis,Efik,Ibibios etc,if they unify they can form a republic. For now Biafra is the best option for them where they will have a bargaining power
Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by soliddust2020: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2017
milantustorin:
.. this is how we spot out the real afonja, I have serious pity for the Yoruba Christian, one the Muslim brother will gang up with the north Muslims and enslave them in der land...

So me telling you SS ain't part of biafra make me an afonja, this shows your level of ignorance. Do you know how many sons and daughters of the SS you have called afonja, insulted and made enemy of because they oppose you and your fellow Igbos, we can never be biafrans. You guys have be warned several times, don't cry that you were betrayed by SS in the future.
Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Chanchit: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2017
timsTNA:

And you came into the thread to read his statement yet you don't take him serious. Its obvious you are pained by his stand

Guy, I didn't bother reading the shii he had to say.
Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by soliddust2020: 11:11am On Jun 09, 2017
Odingo1:

There is nothing like SS,the region is made up of different ethnic groups,that term just came from Obasanjo regime,I pity any SS tribe that will vote to remain in Nigeria during the referendum,they will just be wiped out as the fulanis are doing in middle belt and southern kaduna,dont think that this ethnic groups are not wise,Niger delta republic may not work out because of lack of cooperation between Ijaws,Isoko,Urhobo,Binis,Efik,Ibibios etc,if they unify they can form a republic. For now Biafra is the best option for them where they will have a bargaining power

No referendum will be conducted in the SS nobody called for it. Igbos can not impose a referendum on us, it is wrong and a big insult. We were never consulted as a people before including us in this biafra agitation. Biafra is not the best option for us, we won't have a say its obvious from the way ipob are conducting themselves.

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:13am On Jun 09, 2017
soliddust2020:

that is in your own imagination. We are not expecting everybody to be in support of Biafra in SS. Also in SE. It's normal to have different opinions. Not all Britons supported BREXIT. Not all fulanis and Hausas supported and voted Buhari.

So it's normal. The majority want Biafra and that is what I want. Why are you afonjas so scared. You will stay with the HausaFulani, and practice your religion in the fullest

More over, not all SS are qualified to be part of Biafra. People like the Urhobos and Benin are definitely not part of Biafra. You don't have anything to worry about. When you hear Afonja on Nairaland, know yet that those tribes are part of Afonja.
Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 09, 2017
victorDanladi:
where was this man when nnamdi kanu was incarcerated self.Opportunist aye!

U made ur point now go......u want the list and names of those supporting Biafra?? Get it from buhari
Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Vman27(m): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2017
changeAPC2015:

SEUN, SAVE NAIRALAND! STOP THE POLLUTION WITH IGBO THREADS

Hello Seun Osewa,

I want to implore you and BEG you in the name of whomever you believe to please put a stop to the POLLUTION of Nairaland with tribalistic threads especially from the Igbo Stock. If you have observed, besides the fact that the Igbos are the most ethnocentric tribe in Nigeria, they have migrated the manifestation of that bi-polarism to the social media where they freely spew hatred cultivated from childhood. We have three major tribes in Nigeria: Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo. The Ijaws can be added as the fourth largest. This is besides the over 300 minority tribes we have in the country.

Please observe the front page of Nairaland and the political section. They are filled with ‘Igbo this’, ‘Igbo that’ threads as though it were a tribal forum or biafraland. Mr Seun, you are a Yoruba man. you should not allow your platform to be used to promote tribalism. Just open the frontpage of Nairaland or the Political section and all you will see is ‘Igbo this, IPOB that, Biafra those’. It has become very very nauseating and off-putting. The Igbos have polluted and are still polluting Nairaland with hate-speech, gutter-talk and all what not. It has to stop.  Sometimes, you wonder if Nairaland is Igboland. When did it become this?

How could you put a stop to this?

Please rejig your list of moderators and monitor them. If you have 10 moderators, perhaps only 1 should be Igbo or even none at all. Retain just 1 Igbo Moderator and sack the others. With that, the Frontpage will be spared of obnoxious content/threads from the Igbo stock. Do not stop there. Monitor the Igbo Moderator and the pattern of threads he pushes to the Frontpage. Please take back control of Nairaland. It is a proud Yoruba heritage and we are proud of you Seun.  Return Nairaland to what it was pre-2015. Post-2015 after Jonathan lost the election, the Ijaws have moved on but the bi-polar Igbos have refused to do that. They can go and spew hatred on biafraland, no one will give a damn but on this Nairaland, a proud Yoruba Heritage, it should not be allowed. Igbos are infecting other Nigerians with ethno-religious hatred. Please stop it!!!

Don’t allow Igbos make other Nigerians like they are. Don’t allow them plant hatred in their hearts. Don’t allow them damage the psyche of other Nigerians and make other tribes see their kismen first before others just the way the Igbos do. Tribalism is deeply engrained in the DNA of the average Igbo man. The remaining good 1% are an exception rather than the norm because they have lived with non-Igbos for so long and have had no contact with their root (South East states/villages where hatred against other tribes are cultivated) long enough such that they are more broadminded. The other 99% of them are very parochial, no matter how educated. We like the LIBERAL IGBO MAN not the chauvinistic, extremely self-centered, profoundly tribalistic, religiously intolerant and greedy one.

Mr Seun, take back control. Give us the pre-2015 Nairaland. Give us sanity! Give us inclusiveness! Give us tranquility! Give us tolerance! Save Nairaland!

Pained afonja muslim.

i was thinking you wil beg the fedral govt to free them rathing than begging seun to ban and block them

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:33am On Jun 09, 2017
changeAPC2015:

Hello Seun Osewa,

I want to implore you and BEG you in the name of whomever you believe to please put a stop to the POLLUTION of Nairaland with tribalistic threads especially from the Igbo Stock. If you have observed, besides the fact that the Igbos are the most ethnocentric tribe in Nigeria, they have migrated the manifestation of that bi-polarism to the social media where they freely spew hatred cultivated from childhood. We have three major tribes in Nigeria: Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo. The Ijaws can be added as the fourth largest. This is besides the over 300 minority tribes we have in the country.

Please observe the front page of Nairaland and the political section. They are filled with ‘Igbo this’, ‘Igbo that’ threads as though it were a tribal forum or biafraland. Mr Seun, you are a Yoruba man. you should not allow your platform to be used to promote tribalism. Just open the frontpage of Nairaland or the Political section and all you will see is ‘Igbo this, IPOB that, Biafra those’. It has become very very nauseating and off-putting. The Igbos have polluted and are still polluting Nairaland with hate-speech, gutter-talk and all what not. It has to stop.  Sometimes, you wonder if Nairaland is Igboland. When did it become this?

Please rejig your list of moderators and monitor them. If you have 10 moderators, perhaps only 1 should be Igbo or even none at all. Retain just 1 Igbo Moderator and sack the others. With that, the Frontpage will be spared of obnoxious content/threads from the Igbo stock. Do not stop there. Monitor the Igbo Moderator and the pattern of threads he pushes to the Frontpage. Please take back control of Nairaland. It is a proud Yoruba heritage and we are proud of you Seun.  Return Nairaland to what it was pre-2015. Post-2015 after Jonathan lost the election, the Ijaws have moved on but the bi-polar Igbos have refused to do that. They can go and spew hatred on biafraland, no one will give a damn but on this Nairaland, a proud Yoruba Heritage, it should not be allowed. Igbos are infecting other Nigerians with ethno-religious hatred. Please stop it!!!

Don’t allow Igbos make other Nigerians like they are. Don’t allow them plant hatred in their hearts. Don’t allow them damage the psyche of other Nigerians and make other tribes see their kismen first before others just the way the Igbos do. Tribalism is deeply engrained in the DNA of the average Igbo man. The remaining good 1% are an exception rather than the norm because they have lived with non-Igbos for so long and have had no contact with their root (South East states/villages where hatred against other tribes are cultivated) long enough such that they are more broadminded. The other 99% of them are very parochial, no matter how educated. We like the LIBERAL IGBO MAN not the chauvinistic, extremely self-centered, profoundly tribalistic, religiously intolerant and greedy one.

Mr Seun, take back control. Give us the pre-2015 Nairaland. Give us sanity! Give us inclusiveness! Give us tranquility! Give us tolerance! Save Nairaland!
I am sure anyway day Seun listen to this your advice, he will go hungry and start begging for traffic in his blog. You think Seun is not a business man? Don't you know that those Biafra thread is what is keeping Nairaland afloat? Stop tribalism and hate comments.

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by soliddust2020: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
that is in your own imagination. We are not expecting everybody to be in support of Biafra in SS. Also in SE. It's normal to have different opinions. Not all Britons supported BREXIT. Not all fulanis and Hausas supported and voted Buhari.

So it's normal. The majority want Biafra and that is what I want. Why are you afonjas so scared. You will stay with the HausaFulani, and practice your religion in the fullest

More over, not all SS are qualified to be part of Biafra. People like the Urhobos and Benin are definitely not part of Biafra. You don't have anything to worry about. When you hear Afonja on Nairaland, know yet that those tribes are part of Afonja.

You think i am Afonja, smh. You want to claim ogoni man from your moniker, it obvious you ain't an ogoni man. Ogonis have their own struggle and declaration. You must be an ipob form igbo, any contrary opinion is an afonja. You can not hide your identity. Why is it hard for Igbos to accept that ND ain't part of biafra struggle, no be by force to join una. ND demands will be made soon.
Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Notasyouthink: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2017
Chanchit:
Who takes this nincompoop serious.
I do grin grin
Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Chanchit: 11:55am On Jun 09, 2017
Notasyouthink:
I do grin grin

At ur own peril.
Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by GavelSlam: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2017
cartimor:
I wonder what some south-south guys who have been denying Biafra on this platform would feel/say on reading what their freedom fighter's position is on Biafra matter.

Asari fights for himself.

Have you ever heard of Asari inspecting places despoiled by oil exploration?

Is this not the same person who setup a university not only outside his enclave but outside Nigeria?

Asari is troubled by a president that would not settle him.
Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Notasyouthink: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2017
Chanchit:

At ur own peril.
I know you will not like this news because asari is in support of bia4ra which is your worst nightmare grin grin
Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Nne5: 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Odingo1:

There is nothing like SS,the region is made up of different ethnic groups, that term just came from Obasanjo regime,I pity any SS tribe that will vote to remain in Nigeria during the referendum,they will just be wiped out as the fulanis are doing in middle belt and southern kaduna,dont think that this ethnic groups are not wise,Niger delta republic may not work out because of lack of cooperation between Ijaws,Isoko,Urhobo,Binis,Efik,Ibibios etc,if they unify they can form a republic. [s]For now Biafra is the best option for them where they will have a bargaining power[/s]
Why exactly do you want them in?
Biafra isn't an option for them so stop begging for unity.

Biafra will be a homogeneous Igbo nation.
Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by victorDanladi: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
ezenwajosh:

U made ur point now go......u want the list and names of those supporting Biafra?? Get it from buhari
Think again and repost.
Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Igboesika: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
changeAPC2015:

Hello Seun Osewa,

Will you shut your dirty gutter !!!.
Igbos are really smashing your empty afonja Muslim dry dirty oblong pathetic skull hence the madness and wailing. You will cry more on Biafran independence day.

GO AND FOLLOW YOUR MASTER'S FOOTSTEPS IF YOU ARE PAINED.!!!!.

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by EzeUche(m): 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
This is why a referendum in those areas is needed as well to determine if the south south wants Biafra or not.

Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Chanchit: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Notasyouthink:
I know you will not like this news because asari is in support of bia4ra which is your worst nightmare grin grin

Which person worst nightmare? nightmare over Biafra? Lmao.
Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Kashbwoyjnr: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
changeAPC2015:

Hello Seun Osewa,

go and buy sense, a Nigeria forum now yoruba heritage?? You are Been tribalistic and still spitting trash from ur gutter mouth about biafra been tribalistic
Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
cartimor:
I wonder what some Igbos who swore that there will not be any Muslims in Biafra would feel/say on reading what thier Attache lord position is on Biafra... Double mouthed attached by force..
Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Kirigidi(m): 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
Odingo1:

If a Republic of Niger Delta where all the people as minorities can checkmate themselves will not work out, is it joining Biafra where about 85% of the population will be Igbo that will work out? You can't trick us this cheap! Try harder next time. I'm Urhobo-Isoko, and we have made our stance on Biafra known to you Igbo people already. However, we are not against a Biafra with a 100% homogeneous Igbo population that will also include the Igboid tribes of South-South.
Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Kirigidi(m): 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ogonimilitant:

From the tune of your write-up we know you are Igbo masquerading as Ogoni. I'm not surprised any way; that is IPOB's usual trade mark.
Re: Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo by Splashme: 7:15am On Jun 10, 2017
BIAFRA

Atiku's Desperation May Harm Our Chance Of Winning 2019 Election. - Gov. Wike / 2019 Debate: Difference Between Wear, Where & Were By Osinbanjo, Nigerians React / Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109