Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday (37536 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures / IK Ogbonna Celebrates Tonto Dikeh On Her 34th Birthday / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by DirewolfofStark(m): 7:35am On Jun 09, 2017
nikkypearl:
cool cool

You got it wrong with your profile intro. An architect SHOULD know how to keep calm. If not I pity the building that you design when there's a storm raging inside of you. Who knows, maybe the architect who designed TB Joshua's church was not calm when I did you.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by NwaAmaikpe: 7:35am On Jun 09, 2017
glosplendid:
Bravo.....i see them reconciling one day

God forbid..

I reject it in Jesus name
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by TipsterK(m): 7:35am On Jun 09, 2017
nice...maturity in display
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by Rachaelgold(f): 7:35am On Jun 09, 2017
Celebrities and their dramas... grin grin grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by jay2pee(m): 7:35am On Jun 09, 2017
Abeg

Next.....
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by ekems2017(f): 7:36am On Jun 09, 2017
Tonto go back to your hubby. He still loves you.
Happy birthday.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by pmc01(m): 7:36am On Jun 09, 2017
Over to the IDGAF crew
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by NwaAmaikpe: 7:37am On Jun 09, 2017
missnawty:
..and tboss liked d post. After all d embarassin snub d guy gave her d odA day.. Smh as5licker lipsrsealed

How do you reason? A man who gave her a plot o land in Abuja...she should not like his post again because she refused his sexual advances?? Na wa o
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 09, 2017
Tboss o.... Come and c o.........
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by Sparkies(m): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2017
Tonto don't mind him
D tin don dey hungry am...
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by mredwifeosband: 7:39am On Jun 09, 2017
I think tonto should stop with the weed she's always smoking and church should stop running after skanks.if you knew you wanted to keep up with tramps then you shouldn't have gotten married.now that you're married be a husband and be a father. I think that's what's causing Tonto's tantrums and the real pain of African wives

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by ElajRita(f): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2017
Front page things I dedicate this my first front page post to Tonto dike as you celebrate your birthday today increase shall be your own. I pray for a reconciliation in your home....
Front page huuuuuuuuppppppppyyyyyyy, mama come and see i made it... #lol
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by limitless777(m): 7:41am On Jun 09, 2017
nkowalo:
u people u just make up na. u guys look good together. but mama your tatoo is off for me

Are you a primary school teacher Ma?
Ur dp got me guessing.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by Bondesniger(m): 7:42am On Jun 09, 2017
is that a tattoo or what
nawah oooo
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by PStacks(m): 7:42am On Jun 09, 2017
ElajRita:
Happy Birthday To The Mother Of My King.... Tonto Dike's Husband Big Churchill

Tonto dike husband Big Churchill wishes her a happy birthday on his Instagram page

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVGTjUkFZLo/?hl=en

they just want to break seun's heart grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by ElajRita(f): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2017
PStacks:

they just want to break seun's heart grin

Lol
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by limitless777(m): 7:46am On Jun 09, 2017
2sexynet:
why u siddon for ground like that?

Help me ask am O.
She get motherly looks and seems "fanimorouzly" gorgeous. loooool
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 09, 2017
missnawty:
..and tboss liked d post. After all d embarassin snub d guy gave her d odA day.. Smh as5licker lipsrsealed
let the babe hustle na..haba grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by ireneidiva(f): 7:48am On Jun 09, 2017
nkowalo:
u people u just make up na. u guys look good together. but mama your tatoo is off for me
Who asked you?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 09, 2017
ElajRita:

Lol, is there a tattoo that is on?

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 09, 2017
Sparkies:
Tonto don't mind him
D tin don dey hungry am...
he"s hungry for chuku chuku...

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 09, 2017
nkowalo:

that tattoo is great na
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by Threebear(m): 7:56am On Jun 09, 2017
missnawty:
Goldie was the one in the video, mumu... I'm surprised you don't know the voice of someone you watched for three months. Goldie has the more masculine voice.
Yeah ,he snubbed her alright ,with a land, a movie role and numerous hang outs. Haters are pathetic and desperate creatures.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by 2shure: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2017
I dnt gif a fuc abt these dumb kids
Fuc u .tonot.churchill.your wife and dat dumb kid
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by Tisham20(m): 8:12am On Jun 09, 2017
grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by PStacks(m): 8:16am On Jun 09, 2017
ElajRita:

Lol

grin grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by missnawty(f): 8:22am On Jun 09, 2017
Threebear:

Goldie was the one in the video, mumu... I'm surprised you don't know the voice of someone you watched for three months. Goldie has the more masculine voice.
Yeah ,he snubbed her alright ,with a land, a movie role and numerous hang outs. Haters are pathetic and desperate creatures.

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by nikkypearl(f): 8:24am On Jun 09, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

You got it wrong with your profile intro. An architect SHOULD know how to keep calm. If not I pity the building that you design when there's a storm raging inside of you. Who knows, maybe the architect who designed TB Joshua's church was not calm when I did you.
shior grin

Wetin you dey find for my profile tongue
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by Olypeppy(f): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2017
oga go back to your wife..

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by missnawty(f): 8:26am On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

How do you reason? A man who gave her a plot o land in Abuja...she should not like his post again because she refused his sexual advances?? Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Releases Sexy New Photos / Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu / Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.