Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday (37435 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures / IK Ogbonna Celebrates Tonto Dikeh On Her 34th Birthday / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by missnawty(f): 8:42am On Jun 09, 2017
Threebear:

Your father, mother and your entire generation are bastards .

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by crunchyg: 8:59am On Jun 09, 2017
[quote author=missnawty post=57340277][/quote]
Why will too matured people be cursing themselves this early morning. Please you guys should stop already
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by Wyttcat: 9:36am On Jun 09, 2017
Great guy trying to be civil and be there for his son.
Please ignore those wishing you to go back to her. Stay move on and never look back. God saved you the first time, a woman like this will kill her husband and people will still blame the dead man because she knows how to lie. I hope your mother can see the disaster Tonto is and pull your ears to stay away from her. Let those asking you to come together give their relatives, as if they can encourage their brothers to go into marriage of death. If she won't let you see your son, he will find you when he grows up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by SIRmanjar(m): 10:12am On Jun 09, 2017
Mumu wife beater..Are you taya of defaming your wife?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by SIRmanjar(m): 10:12am On Jun 09, 2017
Mumu wife beater..Are you tayad of defaming your wife?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by glosplendid(f): 10:21am On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

God forbid..

I reject it in Jesus name
home breaker
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by holluphemydavid(m): 11:45am On Jun 09, 2017
dey shud tried and fix their differences but where is reusenuer sef abi weytin be her name
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by MaziEDOZIE(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
ElajRita:
Happy Birthday To The Mother Of My King.... Tonto Dike's Husband Big Churchill

Tonto dike husband Big Churchill wishes her a happy birthday on his Instagram page

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVGTjUkFZLo/?hl=en
...matured and reasonable act from Churchill unlike most men that act like ladies.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by Fredrichnnamani: 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
I think it's high time you guys come together, GOd has already join you both together I don't see the reason why any man or anything at all should put asunder .hbp
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by Ifymma(f): 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
This boy doesn't need DNA test at all
I tell you, the boy looks like his father
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday by Ifymma(f): 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

God forbid..

I reject it in Jesus name
What are you rejecting? are you tonto?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) / Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets / Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.