Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update (10973 Views)

Tecno C9 Nougat Update / My Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6+ Nougat Update / Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by burkingx(f): 11:44am On Jun 15, 2017
Ok cool
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by IRobot7(m): 11:46am On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 15, 2017
Ennyholar:
Things are looking promising for Tecno users as one of the admin on it official forum Tecno Spot, released a statement that the company is working on a Nougat update for it existing devices.

In quote he said "It has come to our notice that majority of our fans have desired Android OS updates to our devices. We would like to inform our esteemed fans that software upgrades would be released for our devices and we are on top of the matter.
Please bear with us while our engineers work on this assiduously.
Thank you for always being with​ us.

http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/rom/111545-android-nougat-upgrade-for-our-devices

No mention of when it will start?
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 15, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Where is the Tecno phantom 6+ I will use it in na

Lol. Go get one asap
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by saoseun(m): 11:58am On Jun 15, 2017
2 weeks used Tecno camon cx available sale at 50,000

Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by Ennyholar: 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Iamdemola:

No mention of when it will start?
August 2017
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Abiodunspectre:

It's better late than never....my Phantom 5 is still stuck with Android lollipop

True. I pity the people using that phantom 5. Although lollipop too is fine, but there are some users that would have loved marshmallow and now nougat. I hope they get that choice of upgrade too soon
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by Ennyholar: 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
D4Daymoo:

True. I pity the people using that phantom 5. Although lollipop too is fine, but there are some users that would have loved marshmallow and now nougat. I hope they get that choice of upgrade too soon
That phone is dope
But gradually losing populaity due to it Android version
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ennyholar:

August 2017

OK. nice one. I hope they spread it as quickly as possible to other devices, especially phantom 5. That phone is still stuck on lollipop
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by Ennyholar: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
Iamdemola:

OK. nice one. I hope they spread it as quickly as possible to other devices, especially phantom 5. That phone is still stuck on lollipop
We pray and hope brother
I envy the owners of that device...
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by shiftback: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
D4Daymoo:
Although they should have released it since, it's not too late either
better late than never, but never late is better.
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by Ennyholar: 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
It is official the Phantom 6 Plus Users will be tasting the Nougat update first in August[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by Realboygenius(m): 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
This update is long over due and should spread to other devices.
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by Riduane: 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
Abiodunspectre:
Something Infinix don dey do...Make them release Nougat for C8 too

Naso
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by luckyboss(m): 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
See how am rushing to read the content of the news thinking it's TECNO the musician.
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by mummyson26(m): 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
saoseun:
2 weeks used Tecno camon cx available sale at 50,000 call 07069196661
45k Lagos
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
I don upgrade my infinix hot 4 to android N since

1 Like

Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by amanze15(m): 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
over-heating cheesy cheesy
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by bravesoul247(m): 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by Ejadike(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
Confirm... I have to go and buy my own Phantom 6plus
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by LxgIncrediboy(m): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
saoseun:
2 weeks used Tecno camon cx available sale at 50,000 call 07069196661
Just two weeks baba wetin happen?
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by obicaddy(m): 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
But my Techno L9 plus is running on Android 7. 0 Nougat na
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by Realboygenius(m): 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
obicaddy:
But my Techno L9 plus is running on Android 7. 0 Nougat na
You're a big man Already
The news is not for you.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by adeniyisamuel59(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
Abiodunspectre:
Something Infinix don dey do...Make them release Nougat for C8 too
Infinix did rubbish, wish upgrade full of bugs here and there.
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by Realboygenius(m): 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
adeniyisamuel59:
Infinix did rubbish, wish upgrade full of bugs here and there.
The bugs are uncountable.
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by shevon: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
The idiots! They have been saying this since July last year and many of use have even sold our Techno phone due to their nonchalant attitude towards customer requests.
We bought Phantom 6 and we're hoping to get an Android N update, when it wasn't forthcoming, I personally asked one of their officials and he told me to wait for Phantom 7 that they will release soon, which will come with Nougat. That was the day I decided to sell my phone; that goodness I've dumped the trash for Infinix Zero 4 Plus, which Nougat has been released for since April.
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by datyorubaboy: 12:57am On Jun 16, 2017
this is good news, updates has been a major issue
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by missslimzy(f): 1:09am On Jun 16, 2017
Good news for all Tecno users
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by Freelancerx: 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
24sqm:
Are they suppose to tell us undecided
I think it's good they did. So that users and fans will know that the brand have them in mind.
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by Freelancerx: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
luckyboss:
See how am rushing to read the content of the news thinking it's TECNO the musician.
Since you don forget say Tekno na the musician, Tecno na the phone. An alphabet matters. Thanks for coming
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by scarycuteface(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
They've promised, so that mean we can hold them to their words. We await patiently when the updates will be rolled out. It's a welcomed development.
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by Behankey(m): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
Finally!!! They should just make this promise come to pass asap. That's all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Buy This Phone With 8300mah, 4GB/64GB For 65k? / Airtel Introduces A "Single Recharge System" For Data And Voice / MTN MobileMoney Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.