Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update (10972 Views)

Tecno C9 Nougat Update / My Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6+ Nougat Update / Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 26, 2017
shiftback:

better late than never, but never late is better.

All I want is upgrade. Don't scatter my head with your English abeg
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 26, 2017
Ennyholar:

That phone is dope
But gradually losing populaity due to it Android version

First Tecno phone with fingerprint scanner. I hope it gets upgrade too. It would be nice.
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 26, 2017
Abiodunspectre:

It's better late than never....my Phantom 5 is still stuck with Android lollipop
In my opinion, they should have started with phantom 5 instead of phantom 6plus. That phone costs a fortune when it first came out. It is still dope, except for the OS

1 Like

Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 26, 2017
Ennyholar:

We pray and hope brother
I envy the owners of that device...

well me, I pity them ni. That phone stands tall among equals. The OS is a big minus
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2017
D4Daymoo:

In my opinion, they should have started with phantom 5 instead of phantom 6plus. That phone costs a fortune when it first came out. It is still dope, except for the OS

I concur
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by Behankey(m): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2017
This should at least mean that more Tecno phones will get the Nougat update.
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by chicwoman(f): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
This thing make sense die
Hope they're releasing for my L9
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by chicwoman(f): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
Honestly o
I'm really waiting for the update
Behankey:
This should at least mean that more Tecno phones will get the Nougat update.
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by chicwoman(f): 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
I really hope they get
D4Daymoo:

True. I pity the people using that phantom 5. Although lollipop too is fine, but there are some users that would have loved marshmallow and now nougat. I hope they get that choice of upgrade too soon
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by chicwoman(f): 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
I really hope so too
D4Daymoo:

First Tecno phone with fingerprint scanner. I hope it gets upgrade too. It would be nice.
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by Behankey(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
chicwoman:
Honestly o
I'm really waiting for the update
I'm sure you're not the only one waiting. You just have to wait a little while. People won't like updates that will have bugs and that's why I think Tecno is taking time.
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 15, 2017
chicwoman:
I really hope so too
it will be a disservice to the users if it doesn't get it soon
Re: Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 15, 2017
chicwoman:
This thing make sense die Hope they're releasing for my L9
L9 comes with Nougat OS now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Buy This Phone With 8300mah, 4GB/64GB For 65k? / Airtel Introduces A "Single Recharge System" For Data And Voice / Airtel Youtube Plus Pack, Youtube Night Weekly And Monthly Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.