Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

I Need A Palm Oil Buyers In the Northern States To Supply To - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need A Palm Oil Buyers In the Northern States To Supply To (828 Views)

Lady Who Works In A Palm Oil Mill In Akwa Ibom Flaunts It Online (Photos) / Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made / Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Palm Oil Buyers In the Northern States To Supply To by Fortune212(m): 7:21am On Jun 09, 2017
I supply the best cooking oil from the east and presently i am looking for buyers right there at Kaduna or Kano state who can buy from 10 to 30 kegs and can pay cash on delivery.
If you are interested drop your number below and i will call you for negotiation and other necessary arrangement.
You can also call me on 08164015772, Thank you.

Re: I Need A Palm Oil Buyers In the Northern States To Supply To by sammyscholar(m): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2017
Fortune212:
I supply the best cooking oil from the east and presently i am looking for buyers right there at Kaduna state who can buy from 10 to 30 kegs and can pay cash on delivery.
If you are interested drop your number below and i will call you for negotiation and other necessary arrangement. Thank you.
I am a serving corps member in Kano. I will go around to see if I can get buyers here and If we can get into business together.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Palm Oil Buyers In the Northern States To Supply To by Fortune212(m): 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ok am waiting
Re: I Need A Palm Oil Buyers In the Northern States To Supply To by Fortune212(m): 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kaduna and Kano pecisely
Re: I Need A Palm Oil Buyers In the Northern States To Supply To by ChizaramDavid: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
Please I need urgent confirmation for the current cost of Palm Oil in the North. Preferably Kano state. I have 10-15 25 Liter gallons for sale.
Re: I Need A Palm Oil Buyers In the Northern States To Supply To by natroyal229: 3:33am On Feb 19, 2020
I have connections at SIAT NIGERIA LIMITED for unadulterated, pure Palm. Who has contacts of buyers (Corporate and Individual)at KANO and KADUNA let us do business.
Contact me: 08063641710
08091392712 - Whatsapp
Re: I Need A Palm Oil Buyers In the Northern States To Supply To by CrazyMan(m): 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Fortune212:
I supply the best cooking oil from the east and presently i am looking for buyers right there at Kaduna or Kano state who can buy from 10 to 30 kegs and can pay cash on delivery.
If you are interested drop your number below and i will call you for negotiation and other necessary arrangement.
You can also call me on 08164015772, Thank you.
Where in the east are you based...I might know someone who's interested in it.

(1) (Reply)

Design And Implementation Of A Sales Forecasting System Using Linear Regression / Am A Satisfied Soldiers (pix) / USA And CANADA Number Available For Whatsapp Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.