Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made (54639 Views)

Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer / Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Who Works In A Palm Oil Mill In Akwa Ibom Flaunts It Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by HeWrites(m): 4:03am On Apr 14, 2018
A quite productive youth corps member has shared how she channeled her productivity during her service year and made some cool cash in course of this.

A lady shared that while she was in her service year, she took up selling Garri, palm oil and crayfish and though it seems like it’s a small business, it made quite a substantial amount of money for her – N261k.

She’s one of the members who passed out recently, she tells how awesome her service year was and tells other corps members to not just pass through NYSC but make it count.

She wrote;
"Pass out today. N Cant help but feeling grateful to God. NYSC was awesome made some cool cash after selling garri, crayfish and palm oil. To all corpers out there don’t just pass through nysc make it count"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/lady-who-sells-garri-and-palm-oil-during-her-service-year-shows-off-money-she-made.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by HeWrites(m): 4:06am On Apr 14, 2018

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by ezebrightike: 4:42am On Apr 14, 2018
FTC again.... Dedicating this space to all real G on nairaland, seun abeg where my first to comment gift because na since midnight man done book this space o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 14, 2018
She might not be the most beautiful
She might not be the curviest
She might not have a degree in slaying

She just might be the wife material many of us are clamouring for. I can't believe she didn't even already spend a bulk if the money she made.

396 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 14, 2018
Very wise girl.
Go on girl...

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by DabLord: 6:44am On Apr 14, 2018
cool tongue undecidedNonesense. Is she the only one that sells during NYSC

33 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by Madukaele(m): 7:05am On Apr 14, 2018
her is truly a wife material, others were busy slaying. she was planning her future. I pray she continues with the BUSINESS and make it bigger.

click like if you agree.

140 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by Billionboi: 7:06am On Apr 14, 2018
I wish dos slay fools can do same?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by Benblaq(m): 7:06am On Apr 14, 2018
All I can see is just a camel toe

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by Chuukwudi(m): 7:07am On Apr 14, 2018
This is the type of girl I will not hesitate to give belle. No need for too much talk.

"Bae, I think I'm pregnant"
I'll just smile ☺. wink

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by Zonex1(m): 7:07am On Apr 14, 2018
k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by SageTravels: 7:08am On Apr 14, 2018
Joncing. but I would advise she continue selling the garri and palm oil and forget office work.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by eleojo23: 7:08am On Apr 14, 2018
DabLord:
cool tongue undecidedNonesense.
Is she the only one that sells during NYSC

Oya show us wetin you sell..

147 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by TenPassfour(m): 7:08am On Apr 14, 2018
Focus more on that entrepreneurial skill you have acquire right there and make it big. Thats the future.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by danielnike: 7:08am On Apr 14, 2018
I salute her resolve and tenacity.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by Charles1110(m): 7:09am On Apr 14, 2018
grin good move, ..... i know some gals wont be happy about this....

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by cosmatika(m): 7:09am On Apr 14, 2018
She's quite innovative, d type a guy should marry. But unfortunately she's quite ugly

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by reyscrub(m): 7:09am On Apr 14, 2018
Nice material to acquire. Though not a slay queen but a helping helper. My lady, let us have talk behind the cameral for a deal ok
Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by pinkygurl(f): 7:09am On Apr 14, 2018
wife material sighted

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by jy2kbeyond(m): 7:09am On Apr 14, 2018
She is resourceful. Put me too any anywhere of God's green earth, I will try to triple my wealth grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by Headlesschicken(m): 7:10am On Apr 14, 2018
grin Wise gal, that's some serious cash ryt dia,like dey say common sense is not common...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by kingdenny(m): 7:11am On Apr 14, 2018
entrepreneurship is not bought, it's inbuilt. She should not bother searching for job. All she needs is funds and the sky is her starting point.
Meanwhile during my Nysc I made money acting as mercenary for students during waec and NECO. Not poor students, but adult student aspiring for political post. That was when northern Nigeria was safe.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by Chuukwudi(m): 7:13am On Apr 14, 2018
cosmatika:
She's quite innovative, d type a guy should marry. But unfortunately she's quite ugly

Shut up!

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 14, 2018
I see alot of people commenting on her looks or trying to belittle her in some insignificant way.

I would rather marry a girl.like this because she is sure to stand beside me.as a partner and we will achieve great things together

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 14, 2018
hmm.....am supplying goats to the south in my case

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by SweetJoystick(m): 7:15am On Apr 14, 2018
Nice
Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by Zonex1(m): 7:15am On Apr 14, 2018
Earthbound:
She might not be the most beautiful
She might not be the curviest
She might not have a degree in slaying

She just might be the wife material many of us are clamouring for. I can't believe she didn't even already spend a bulk if the money she made.

i once askd a gurl out due to her decency online n due to recomendatx by few fwndz buh she turndout twbe an olosho LESSEN LERND NEVA JUDGE D TESTE OF A FRUITE BY ITZ COLOUR {no hurt feelinz jst an opinion}

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by seangy4konji: 7:15am On Apr 14, 2018
cool...dis one can hold ground if ground deh shake..not slay mama weh don use savings buy ashoebi and pay for make up artist

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by SweetJoystick(m): 7:15am On Apr 14, 2018
Jiang:
hmm.....am supplying goats to the south in my case
Success

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by VivaDeAngelo(m): 7:16am On Apr 14, 2018
Now that is the wife material we were talking about!
Date or marry this type of resourceful woman and see how she becomes beautiful in your eyes in every day that passes by.
Date or marry a slay queen and see how unattractive they become as the days goes by.
I trust that you would make the right choice my sons.

I speak from experience!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by Okonzy1(m): 7:17am On Apr 14, 2018
DabLord:
cool tongue undecidedNonesense.
Is she the only one that sells during NYSC

No wonder no one has made it in your family

Learn to appreciate good things

Mkpo Ekpo! ��

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA / Did You Graduate With A Pass Or Third Class? Here's A Word Of Advice For You. / GEOSCIENTIST & PETROLEUM ENGINEER's HAVEN - Be Empowered, Enriched & Enlightened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.