Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG (15460 Views)

Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists / IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by Omotayor123(f): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2017
kk
Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by ncha373(m): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2017
Then dividing Nigeria should be his priority

1 Like

Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by Pdazzle01(m): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2017
what a big joke....... grin grin grin grin
Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Let him come and tell us by himself...
Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by SIRmanjar(m): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2017
Total disintegration is what we need..Northern youths make una follow una man talk o..COWARDS grin
Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by codedguy1(m): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2017
Having vacations in London hospitals are his priority. I guess.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2017
dumebiifeanyi:
The Nigerian government has stated that restructuring the country is not a priority for the Buhari led Administration. Minister for Information and Culture, Alh. Lai Mohammed said that due to what the present government inherited, Restructuring was not a factor.

According to the News Agency of Nigeria, the minister stated this on Thursday when he featured on a current affairs programme, ‘Focus Nigeria’, aired by the Africa Independent Television.

Mohammed explained that with the high level of corruption, economy downturn, insecurity, particularly with the activities of Boko Haram in the North-East, the government could not have contemplated restructuring.

He said the focus of the government, which also formed the basis of its campaign, was to fight corruption, insecurity and fix the economy.The minister said two years after its inauguration, the administration had not failed but succeeded in delivering the three campaign promises.

He noted that the divisive messages and hate speeches raging presently in the country were not new to the government because the government had envisaged them and had been sensitising Nigerians to their dangers.

The minister assured all Nigerians to disregard any threat from any quarters.He said the government would not be found wanting in the discharge of its primary responsibility of protecting the lives and property of Nigerians.He added that government would deal decisively with anyone or group that disturbed the peace of the nation.

The minister said that contrary to the perception in certain quarters, the government’s anti-corruption fight was not one-sided or targeted at the opposition.He said that anywhere there was an anti-corruption fight, corruption would fight back, stressing that the tension being experienced in the country could be linked to it.He said the level of corruption was so much that the previous administration owed local contractors N1.7trn debts.

Mohammed said that beyond cleaning the mess left by the previous administration, the government had been spending massively on infrastructure, particularly roads, railways and power.(NAN)

http://politicsngr.com/2017/06/09/restructuring-nigeria-not-buharis-priority-fg/
Lai Mohammed :A Yoruba proverb says.. E ní tí oba tí ní iyawo ale é ó le ku... Ón focus Nigeria 08/6/2017.
Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by modupeleke(f): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2017
Hahahaha! can we please know his priority Mr LM?
Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by 12mazi(m): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2017
too bad
Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by seguno2: 10:17am On Jun 09, 2017
Ogashub:
Trash

.......is for LAWMA.
Are you saying that our honourable minister should be redeployed to LAWMA? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by Larryhoover(m): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2017
This Mr Lai and lie, I am tired of you ooooo....Yoruba people will say "Oruko ni ro omo" meaning your name determines what you do, but the person that gave him the name did not try at all.

3 Likes

Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by babestella: 10:17am On Jun 09, 2017
Freelady:
How I wish 2019 can be fast forward with a remote........

MMM Account for sale,
I have over 150k on it from last year mavro and am willing to sell it at 60k now

Any interested buyer should contact me through the number on my signature

Go and restructure your MMM account first!
Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by samtee37(m): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2017
He comes our minister with a big pla card on his fore head inscribe with

Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by HiddenShadow: 10:17am On Jun 09, 2017
9jakohai:
Well....restructuring isn't his priority.His priority should be diversification....which he is not doing too well on at all.

And anyway...can anyone tell me what restructuring is?...because all I hear about restructuring is

1.How oil money must be shared

2.How oil money must be shared.

Afonjas are in government and are now asking what restructuring is all about

As unstable as Afonjas

1 Like

Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by buchilino(m): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2017
Donshemzy1234:
Lol. PMB's only priority is traveling out of Nigeria to see his doctors.

NAWA OOO, Y UNA WICKED LIKE DIS.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by thestevens: 10:18am On Jun 09, 2017
Why is this man still the information minister when he can't pass a good info about himself.well it speak well of the kind of government he represent.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by GuntersChain(m): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2017
He has come again, the minister of mis-information.

5 Likes

Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by elmessiahs(m): 10:19am On Jun 09, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] grin lie mohammed is doomed and codemned for foolish talks
Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by magoo10(m): 10:19am On Jun 09, 2017
APC priority is to recoop the stolen funds they invested before getting to that seat ,any other expenses in bettering and putting Nigeria on the right footage is not their priority.
Government is a continuum and restructuring was part of the agreements inherited by this govt so they should continue with it ,after all this govt inherited some other projects and resolutions from the previous administration ,why is restructuring different
Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Afonjas are in government and are now asking what restructuring is all about

As unstable as Afonjas

You have been noticed.

Have a nice day.,

And please...grow up.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 09, 2017
Arrant rawbishness! I'm yet to see any positve dividends of the demonic CHAINge you promised!
...the common man is traversing hell!

1 Like

Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by cohug: 10:22am On Jun 09, 2017
mr lie lie, tell me his f.ing piority?
-Anti-igbo threat?
-Cows sacking student from class?
-the state of the Economy?
- the unemployment?
etc eettcc...plz mr LIE LIE do you know that a lot of muslims are not fasting this time around because of frustration and hardship. Baba LIE LIE wake up!

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by ephi321(f): 10:23am On Jun 09, 2017
GuntersChain:
He has come again, the minister of mis-information.

grin grin
Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by CaptPlanet(m): 10:24am On Jun 09, 2017
Let the president tell us himself. Even the good morning that comes out of your mouth is questionable.
Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by goshen26: 10:24am On Jun 09, 2017
We understand..... bt we need sir
Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by exlinkleads(f): 10:25am On Jun 09, 2017
Hmmmmmm We understand wella

How can the future of Nigeria be President Buhari's priority?

He technically has no future.

In FELA's words - Animal in craze man skin, craze world"

Abeg see 8 reasons why you should have a Payoneer Account

@ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/eigght-8-unbelievable-reasons-why-you.html
Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:25am On Jun 09, 2017
Akinz0126:
What else should we expect from Mr lie lie isn't that obvious this guys won't do both the south west and south east bidding cause they so much love the status quo to the extend that they wouldn't see nigeria get better.

My fellow niggas don't understand peace violence is the only language they understand but not this time we no longer what violence Mr lie
Vox populi vox dei!!!

Patiently waiting for june12 as my biafra goons don do there own na our own remain

Please June 12 rallies should be for a referendum to split Nigeria. Nigeria is a contraption of oil and water which can never co-exist peacefully.
Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by eightsin(m): 10:25am On Jun 09, 2017
Freelady:
How I wish 2019 can be fast forward with a remote........

MMM Account for sale,
I have over 150k on it from last year mavro and am willing to sell it at 60k now

Any interested buyer should contact me through the number on my signature

I have 1.5 million and willing to sell for just 100k
Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:27am On Jun 09, 2017
It beats me why people are commenting on Lai Mohammed.

Buhari and his priorities are irrelevant to Nigeria. Events are driving this government and not the other way around.
Nigeria and Nigerians don't care about Buhari.

Next.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG by Mujtahida: 10:28am On Jun 09, 2017
It's so boring, this endless talk about corruption. Away with it jare! Using anti corruption mantra to mask the ineptitude and visionlessness of Buhari's Government. Fight for something, not against, anti corruption is a negative battle. Buhari had no idea on how to move Nigeria forward, he just wanted to be President to assuage the bruises he had hitherto suffered at the polls. The evidence for my assertion is that his government floundered for six months before he named some rusty men as his ministers and he spent one year and half blaming Jonathan's Government and the remaining two will be spent fighting the wasting anti corruption war. Ambode is not making noise fighting corruption yet Lagos is becoming a global icon.

And dont think I never voted for Buhari. I did. But Bleep up na Bleep up. Shikena

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South East Governors Meet, Decide On Issues Affecting The Zone (full Report) / Boko Haram Kills 17 Youths For Evading Tax In Gurokayeya, Yobe / Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.