Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians (1625 Views)

RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by Akiintom: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2017
The Christians, erroneously push "Archaeological evidence" from some landmarks, mentioned in the bible, as one pinnings for innerant claims for the bible.

Specifically, the scientific dating of the artifacts, from some of these sites, are relied on by Christians, when boasting about how "accurate" their Bible is.

But when you confront the same Christians, with the dating of age of the earth, as it shows that the biblical claim is ridiculously false, they immediately declare that scientific dating is unreliable, or outrightly false.

Looking at these bunch, who in one breath approved of scientific dating as authentic, when it dated the biblically claimed artifact, But immediately reject the same thing, because it confirms the fictional claims of Bible.

One can only conclude that, the Christian apologists, are suffering from aggravated Hypocrisy.

4 Likes

Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by IamProdigy: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2017
The fact is you have not said anything...that can make Christians argue with you....

Amidst that what's your belief/religion...I hope ure not floating on this earth saying there is no God?....

...for only a fool says there is No God"..everything around us speaks volumes of this reality!

Goodmorning
Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by An2elect2(f): 8:31am On Jun 09, 2017
Where is the "dating of the age of this earth" stated in the Bible? Never seen it.
Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by ScepticalPyrrho: 8:32am On Jun 09, 2017
IamProdigy:
The fact is you have not said anything...that can make Christians argue with you....

Amidst that what's your belief/religion...I hope ure not floating on this earth saying there is no God?....

...for only a fool says there is No God"..everything around us speaks volumes of this reality!

Goodmorning
Only a fool says there are no unicorns and dragons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by IamProdigy: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2017
[quote author=ScepticalPyrrho post=57339957]Only a fool says there are no unicorns and dragons.[/quote

How does that relate to the above]
Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by Akiintom: 8:50am On Jun 09, 2017
[quote author=IamProdigy post=57340243][/quote]
Because a believer of Yahweh (one of the polytheistic gods in Arabian zone), isn't different from a believer in unicorn!
Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by Akiintom: 8:53am On Jun 09, 2017
IamProdigy:

Goodmorning
Only a grand fool, says FSM doesn't exist. You denying that FSM is your creator, is the most fuckery thing to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:13am On Jun 09, 2017
IamProdigy:
How does that relate to the above
I thought you were trying to make a point.
Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by Akiintom: 9:24am On Jun 09, 2017
An2elect2:
Where is the "dating of the age of this earth" stated in the Bible? Never seen it.
It's in wherisdam!

http://biblehub.com/timeline/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by Immorttal: 9:30am On Jun 09, 2017
IamProdigy:

Goodmorning
the fool says in his heart 'there is no God'. the wise man says it with a Microphone. grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by An2elect2(f): 11:06am On Jun 09, 2017
Akiintom:
It's in wherisdam!
http://biblehub.com/timeline/
Didn't see those dates in my Bible. Thanks bye
Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by jonbellion(m): 11:19am On Jun 09, 2017
Don't forget they will accuse you of loving the things of the world and worshipping worldly things but they can roll in the mud, eat raw grass and drink petrol for their pastor Gods
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by Martinez19(m): 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
Christians are muslims are hypocrites. Muslims try to deny the oppression of women, terrorism and blood shed as being supported by the quran. Christians tell you how God can do all things and how they believe in his powers buy watch them when they have cancer or hiv, you know that they are bloody hypocrites. Only few are reasonable and sincere.

1 Like

Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by Akiintom: 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
An2elect2:
Didn't see those dates in my Bible.
Thanks bye
But you saw Solomon temple, that Christian liars claimed that it authenticate bible tales.

If it's where donkey spoke, you will see it, even when your eyes are shut.
Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by PSTFURO(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
An2elect2:
Thanks bye
Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by PSTFURO(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
An2elect2:
Thanks bye
Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by hoMegas(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
Immorttal:
the fool says in his heart 'there is no God'. the wise man says it with a Microphone. grin
epic
Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by PSTFURO(m): 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
[b][/b]
Akiintom:
The Christians, erroneously push "Archaeological evidence" from some landmarks, mentioned in the bible, as one pinnings for innerant claims for the bible.

Specifically, the scientific dating of the artifacts, from some of these sites, are relied on by Christians, when boasting about how "accurate" their Bible is.

But when you confront the same Christians, with the dating of age of the earth, as it shows that the biblical claim is ridiculously false, they immediately declare that scientific dating is unreliable, or outrightly false.

Looking at these bunch, who in one breath approved of scientific dating as authentic, when it dated the biblically claimed artifact, But immediately reject the same thing, because it confirms the fictional claims of Bible.

One can only conclude that, the Christian apologists, are suffering from aggravated Hypocrisy.

Their is nothing wrong in expressing your doubts but I suggest it should be expressed with caution and direction from your creator hence, nobody knows it all. And it is limiting to explaining every thing within the five walls (sight, smell, feelings, tasting,hearing) of science with the aid and worship of technology shouldn't get into our heads. Hence, science is just modern compared to the originality of spirituality. Spiritual things sometimes are difficult to explain, since the reality and rudiments of the spiritual world is beyond human comprehension. They are more real than what u can see with your two eyes. I have been there before....... Don't be fooled by atheists my friends.

Its not our duty as Christians to make arguments on the Bible contents with u, which it warned us not to do (1Tim 1:4, 2Tim 2:23, Titus3:9). And I hope that u shouldn't allow yourself to believe doctrines of devils (1Tim 6:4).
However, the Bible said in Gen. 1:1 in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The first statement of the Bible made a short statement of what happened b4 (Genesis) the restructuring of the earth from verse 2, mind u the earth was already in existence b4 God started the restructuring of the earth in Verse 2. God did not give detailed information on that and He best knows why, besides it is not our place to question Him. It is not the reason why you'll condemn Gods word and his people , be careful u don't ignorantly say things your innocent children will suffer for. U should also know by now that the Bible is a spiritual book and not a scientific book to be proved by science nor those who don't have relationship with the spirit of Christ behind it.

Moreover, I suppose you believe in the reality of a supreme divine being, Why not ask him if He does exist let Him show Himself to u and if the bible is His inspired book let Him open your eyes to know better. This plea is beyond religion. Just Try it...I did.

[b]
Akiintom:

Their is nothing wrong in expressing your doubts but I suggest it should be expressed with caution and direction from your creator hence, nobody knows it all. And it is limiting to explaining every thing within the five walls (sight, smell, feelings, tasting,hearing) of science with the aid and worship of technology shouldn't get into our heads. Hence, science is just modern compared to the originality of spirituality. Spiritual things sometimes are difficult to explain, since the reality and rudiments of the spiritual world is beyond human comprehension. They are more real than what u can see with your two eyes. I have been there before....... Don't be fooled by atheists my friends.

Its not our duty as Christians to make arguments on the Bible contents with u, which it warned us not to do (1Tim 1:4, 2Tim 2:23, Titus3:9). And I hope that u shouldn't allow yourself to believe doctrines of devils (1Tim 6:4).
However, the Bible said in Gen. 1:1 in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The first statement of the Bible made a short statement of what happened b4 (Genesis) the restructuring of the earth from verse 2, mind u the earth was already in existence b4 God started the restructuring of the earth in Verse 2. God did not give detailed information on that and He best knows why, besides it is not our place to question Him. It is not the reason why you'll condemn Gods word and his people , be careful u don't ignorantly say things your innocent children will suffer for. U should also know by now that the Bible is a spiritual book and not a scientific book to be proved by science nor those who don't have relationship with the spirit of Christ behind it.

Moreover, I suppose you believe in the reality of a supreme divine being, Why not ask him if He does exist let Him show Himself to u and if the bible is His inspired book let Him open your eyes to know better. This plea is beyond religion. Just Try it...I did.

[/b]
Akiintom:

Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by Akiintom: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
PSTFURO:
[b][/b]

[b]

[/b]

A summary of this epistle, may attract response. When you eventually consider doing that.
Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by PSTFURO(m): 9:12am On Jun 10, 2017
Akiintom:

A summary of this epistle, may attract response. When you eventually consider doing that.

The issue on the floor is not the need for epistolic comprehension nor its summary but the questioning of the authenticity or validity of the Bible. When it comes to that we shall address it explicitly. God bless.
Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by Akiintom: 10:16am On Jun 10, 2017
PSTFURO:

The issue on the floor is not the need for epistolic comprehension nor its summary but the questioning of the authenticity or validity of the Bible. When it comes to that we shall address it explicitly. God bless.
OK. Do you claim that the bible is literarily true, as far as the age of the earth is concerned?
Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by PSTFURO(m): 11:14am On Jun 10, 2017
Akiintom:

OK. Do you claim that the bible is literarily true, as far as the age of the earth is concerned?

I would like to understand what u mean by literally true
Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by Akiintom: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2017
PSTFURO:

I would like to understand what u mean by literally true
Check the dictionary meaning of "literarily" as it concerns literary works.
Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by PSTFURO(m): 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
Akiintom:

Check the dictionary meaning of "literarily" as it concerns literary works.
If that is what u mean then , I want to put it to you that the Bible is beyond literature books or fiction it is true in its reality not an imaginary writing but an inspired collection of reality and truth eg. the origin of the rainbow u see today, the sepereation btw water (sea) and lands, etc. I wish I am not talking to a blind, un-objective critic. I just hope to see factual proves of yours u know I want to learn from anybody.
Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by Akiintom: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
PSTFURO:

If that is what u mean then , I want to put it to you that the Bible is beyond literature books or fiction it is true in its reality not an imaginary writing but an inspired collection of reality and truth eg. the origin of the rainbow u see today, the sepereation btw water (sea) and lands, etc. I wish I am not talking to a blind, un-objective critic. I just hope to see factual proves of yours u know I want to learn from anybody.
Let's see how functional your visual sense is. The rainbow you mentioned, what did your Bible say it's?
Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by PSTFURO(m): 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
Akiintom:

Let's see how functional your visual sense is. The rainbow you mentioned, what did your Bible say it's?
I suppose u know what a rainbow is. Or check ur dictionary. And since u are a majorly senses driven person , when ever u see it in the sky that's it.
1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. ...........Or if you want to know more about the Bible & what it says. Then let go of your ego and b ready to learn. u can make a request.
Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by peacesamuel94(m): 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
while the grand hypocrisy of the atheists, is seen when they admit that they do not know about the cause of the universal existence, yet they are very sure it was not created.......... i call that the The irony of confident confusion.
Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by PSTFURO(m): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
peacesamuel94:
while the grand hypocrisy of the atheists, is seen when they admit that they do not know about the cause of the universal existence, yet they are very sure it was not created.......... i call that the The irony of confident confusion.

Thanks u can clearly see their foolishness
Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by PSTFURO(m): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
Akiintom:

Does it make visual sense for somebody who through spiritual powers, controls somebody in Canada from Nigeria? or u want to contest this reality also?
Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by hopefulLandlord: 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
peacesamuel94:

who told you that? can you mention 2 atheists here who claimed they're SURE the universe isn't created?
Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by PSTFURO(m): 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

who told you that? can you mention 2 atheists here who claimed they're SURE the universe isn't created?
In that case u are on our side too
Re: The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians by Akiintom: 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
PSTFURO:

I suppose u know what a rainbow is. Or check ur dictionary. And since u are a majorly senses driven person , when ever u see it in the sky that's it.
1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. ...........Or if you want to know more about the Bible & what it says. Then let go of your ego and b ready to learn. u can make a request.

May FSM grant you sense, to pursue rational and intelligent way of engaging in public discussion.

What's in rainbow that authenticate your Bible as literarily true, you went Arabian and Corinth desert.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Can Never Be An Athiest / Apostle Suleiman's Prophesy About Kanu Come To Pass? Was Kanu Disgraced / Christians And Curses/threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.