Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Christians And Curses/threats - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Curses/threats (1624 Views)

Questions On The Wages Of Sin Is Death, Inherited Sins And Curses / Apostle Chris Omatsola Relocates Church Over Threats After Sex Video / Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians And Curses/threats by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
From MJBOLT to Frosbel to Martinez39 to budaatum and finally me, Christians resolve to threats or curses in arguments.
Obaofusa cursed MJBOLT, jesusjnr threathened budaatum with grave and hell, Martinez39 was cursed by a Nlander whose moniker I can't recall,and Frosbel was threatened with death.
Legitnow told me God will kill me,wow!
Not the first time I have been told that. In jss2 ,my two friends and I were told we will die after seven days....more than a decade now and here I am alive! My other friends are alive as well, one in the army and another just completed her master's in UK...
Day by day Christians keep unmasking their stupidity for the world to see....
Well cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians And Curses/threats by budaatum: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
We are not Christians or Muslims or atheists.

We are human beings. Imperfect people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians And Curses/threats by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
Michelle why do you have to resort to lies to shame me?

Even if you now hate me so much that you want to pull me down, why not stick to the truth, instead having to falsely accuse me?

Or prove where I threatened Buda with grave and hell if not that you must include my name by all means in your desperation to nail me by all cost?

Michelle, I know you more than anyone here and you are better than this, so please no more for you can see how I have tried to hold back not revealing what is actually going on despite your sustained efforts?

I know you trusted me with such information that's why it's been so hard for me, but I don't know how much longer I can keep mute while you keep up with your onslaughts.

Please I don't want you to use me as an excuse to deactivate this your moniker.

I hope you don't ignore this message, for this seems like the last straw.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Christians And Curses/threats by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
jesusjnr:

Even if you now hate me so much that you want to pull me down, why not stick to the truth, instead having to falsely accuse me?

Or prove where I threatened Buda with grave and hell if not that you must include my name by all means in your desperation to nail me by all cost?

Michelle, I know you more than anyone here and you are better than this, so please no more for you can see how I have tried to hold back not revealing what is actually going on despite your sustained efforts?

I know you trusted me with such information that's why it's been so hard for me, but I don't know how much longer I can keep mute while you keep up with your onslaughts.

Thanks and God bless.

Re: Christians And Curses/threats by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
So what part in the "what goes around comes around" don't you understand?

Buda was the first one wishing "graveyard" on me on another thread of mine, so when someone said something to him concerning fire burning his blockus, I said this to buda to show that what Buda wished me was coming around right back to him.

And there's also the clause, "if buda doesn't repent" to show that it was conditional.

Re: Christians And Curses/threats by hakeem4(m): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
I’m my opinion that’s the only way believers can defend their own god
Re: Christians And Curses/threats by budaatum: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
jesusjnr:

Buda was the first one wishing "graveyard" on me on another thread of mine.
I was merely interpreting your own dream! The cure of which I posted for you here

Re: Christians And Curses/threats by LordReed(m): 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
budaatum:

I was merely interpreting your own dream! The cure of which I posted for you here

Well buda it seems jesusjnr staked all his monikers not just his primary one so no moniker with jesusjnr should ever be seen posting is what I deduce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians And Curses/threats by LordReed(m): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
God believers seem to develop an inordinate need to defend their god's honour with violence or threat of violence. Makes me wonder if they truly deep down doubt that any god is out there capable of responding for itself.

Besides why is a violent response from their god the most anticipated action they think their god will take? Their god has no other way of responding? This same universe creating being? SMDH

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christians And Curses/threats by budaatum: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
LordReed:

Well buda it seems jesusjnr staked all his monikers not just his primary one so no moniker with jesusjnr should ever be seen posting is what I deduce.
Shebi I told you to check!
This jnr will just jnr3 and say he ressurected!
Re: Christians And Curses/threats by budaatum: 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
LordReed:

While I'm certain he meant buda, surely, his "either the jesusjnr's monikers or butaatum's moniker" must mean "all monikers" of the named individuals, such that neither is allowed to own any moniker whatsoever of any sort on Nairaland after deactivating! I see no point in the wager really if I can just create any odd moniker and continue as the same old jackass!

My Lord, please consider.

jesusjnr:
Now we're now talking buda, for our monikers are now at stake not just mere words.

So before or on the 1st of January next year, either the jesusjnr's monikers or butaatum's moniker would cease to exist.
Of course it wouldn't be buda if buda's thrash/lies is not involved.

But I leave buda in buda's delusions.
Re: Christians And Curses/threats by MuttleyLaff: 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
jesusjnr:

Thanks and God bless.
"... you have sinned against the LORD, and be sure your sin will find you out."
- Numbers 32:23b

Men are not punished for their sins, but by their sins, when the sins catch up with them, like now when the chickens have come home to roost.

I've always known that what goes around, comes back around, and if you had given out venom, like you've generously been doing, sooner or later, it'll return back to poison you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians And Curses/threats by budaatum: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
LordReed:
God believers seem to develop an inordinate need to defend their god's honour with violence or threat of violence. Makes me wonder if they truly deep down doubt that any god is out there capable of responding for itself.

Besides why is a violent response from their god the most anticipated action they think their god will take? Their god has no other way of responding? This same universe creating being? SMDH
Why do you blame their God for their violence? Is their violence a God thing? Can a violent God create the universe? Why would "they" not doubt?
Re: Christians And Curses/threats by budaatum: 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
hakeem4:
I’m my opinion that’s the only way believers can defend their own god
Then your opinion must be small. In my own bigger opinion, I defend my God by loving you to death!

Here's some fertilizer. Let your opinion grow!

Re: Christians And Curses/threats by budaatum: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Men are not punished for their sins, but by their sins, when the sins catch up with them, like now when the chickens have come home to roost.

I've always known that what goes around, comes back around, and if you had given out venom, like you've generously been doing, sooner or later, it'll return back to poison you
Short, to the point. No yadayada whatsoever.
Re: Christians And Curses/threats by MuttleyLaff: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
budaatum:
Short, to the point. No yadayada whatsoever.
I am a very quick learner, so be careful whatever you "nicely" ask me to learn
Re: Christians And Curses/threats by LordReed(m): 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2019
budaatum:

Shebi I told you to check!
This jnr will just jnr3 and say he ressurected!

Well it's your fault for producing evidence later. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians And Curses/threats by LordReed(m): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
budaatum:

Why do you blame their God for their violence? Is their violence a God thing? Can a violent God create the universe? Why would "they" not doubt?

Buda my dear buda, why doest thou haste in thy reply? I blamed no god, instead all blame goes to the believers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians And Curses/threats by LordReed(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
budaatum:

While I'm certain he meant buda, surely, his "either the jesusjnr's monikers or butaatum's moniker" must mean "all monikers" of the named individuals, such that neither is allowed to own any moniker whatsoever of any sort on Nairaland after deactivating! I see no point in the wager really if I can just create any odd moniker and continue as the same old jackass!

My Lord, please consider.

Well since he has staked all "jesusjnr's monikers" then no moniker associated with jesusjnr can be resurrected. However, it still doesn't stop him from coming as ajanikoko, we can't stop that but if he tries to associate ajanikoko with his previous iteration as jesusjnr then he is in violation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians And Curses/threats by budaatum: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I am a very quick learner, so be careful whatever you "nicely" ask me to learn
Muttley, you must be thinking your learning or not is up to you. Or maybe you think this is some game.

Read again how ma taught buda to read and learn that buda is not your nicely!

Re: Christians And Curses/threats by malvisguy212: 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
Even when they don't believed in heaven and hell, atheists still fill threatened? atheists do have the inner Christian life in them .

1 Like

Re: Christians And Curses/threats by MuttleyLaff: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
budaatum:
Muttley, you must be thinking your learning or not is up to you. Or maybe you think this is some game
I dont ever stop learning, I'll learn until my last breath, only not bullying ogres. What a hilarious kick arse meme pic

budaatum:
Read again how ma taught buda to read and learn that buda is not your nicely!
I've just read it all. Comes across as yada yada, blah de blah de blah and other words that mean very little.
Re: Christians And Curses/threats by budaatum: 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
LordReed:

Well since he has staked all "jesusjnr's monikers" then no moniker associated with jesusjnr can be resurrected. However, it still doesn't stop him from coming as ajanikoko, we can't stop that but if he tries to associate ajanikoko with his previous iteration as jesusjnr then he is in violation.
Yes, my Lord. That I suppose will have to suffice.
If he resurrects as ajanikoko we are smart enough to know its the jackass.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Curses/threats by budaatum: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
LordReed:

Buda my dear buda, why doest thou haste in thy reply? I blamed no god, instead all blame goes to the believers.
Are you certain I was hasty, my Lord? You did say "Their god has no other way of responding?"

Were you not implying "Their god" does not exist?
Re: Christians And Curses/threats by budaatum: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I dont ever stop learning, I'll learn until my last breath, only not bullying ogres. What a hilarious kick arse meme pic
You will learn until your last breath muttley, count on that.

MuttleyLaff:
I've just read it all. Comes across as yada yada, blah de blah de blah and other words that mean very little.
I'm sure it does. But it was less yada than your usual yada, or were you reading the responses and not your's quoted? It would be typical of you.
Re: Christians And Curses/threats by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
jesusjnr:
So what part in the "what goes around comes around" don't you understand?

Buda was the first one wishing "graveyard" on me on another thread of mine, so when someone said something to him concerning fire burning his blockus, I said this to buda to show that what Buda wished me was coming around right back to him.

And there's also the clause, "if buda doesn't repent" to show that it was conditional.
The conditional word "if" doesn't mean you didn't threaten him!
Take for example, I get the nudes of a lady and I tell her "if you don't pay this amount to me,I will release your nudes",I threatened her!
Also I forgot to add you said God will disgrace otematum
Re: Christians And Curses/threats by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

I didn't lie against him o....@the bolded
Re: Christians And Curses/threats by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
budaatum:

Then your opinion must be small. In my own bigger opinion, I defend my God by loving you to death!

Here's some fertilizer. Let your opinion grow!
Let us be honest here,most times what do Christians say is a repurcussion for rejecting the Gospel? Hellfire!
Re: Christians And Curses/threats by budaatum: 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
jesusjnr:

This here is the pig you were defending at the time.

Re: Christians And Curses/threats by LordReed(m): 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
budaatum:

Are you certain I was hasty, my Lord? You did say "Their god has no other way of responding?"

Were you not implying "Their god" does not exist?

The first part should make it clearer

LordReed:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians And Curses/threats by MuttleyLaff: 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
budaatum:
You will learn until your last breath muttley, count on that.
I am, afterall, a philomathea. Learning is what we do, I dont have to count on anything

budaatum:
I'm sure it does. But it was less yada than your usual yada, or were you reading the responses and not your's quoted? It would be typical of you.
""Paul writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction."
- 2 Peter 3:16

Paul, apparently writes the same way or similar way I do. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand by ignorant and unstable people, who distort what they dont understand to be "usual yada"

By all means, continue with your sardonic and noxious comments, but please get off your high horse and learn to ride a horse first hmm?
Re: Christians And Curses/threats by MuttleyLaff: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
Michellekabod2:
I didn't lie against him o....@the bolded
I never said anywhere you lied against him or anyone. All I did was to emboldened the jesusjnr comment and respond to it.

He habitually lies against other people, so it is good he experiences the pain he inflicted on others when he did the lying against them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Stop Going To Church? This Is What I Saw In The Bible... (Photos) / Hello Athiests An Assumed Question For U To Answer / Two Gods?????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.