Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Women Trust Them At Your Own Peril - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Trust Them At Your Own Peril (1772 Views)

Man Gets Tattoo On His Stomach To Earn Back His Wife Trust / 6 Ways Of Rebuilding Trust In Your Marriage After It's Been Broken / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Trust Them At Your Own Peril by Greenbullet(m): 8:10am On Jun 09, 2017
Since this DNA trend started many men have started to fidget over the legitimacy of their children , my uncle took a DNA test for his first son 4 weeks ago, I think the result arrived yesterday and right now my uncle wants to kill his wife ,in fact he has chased his mother in law out of the house he rented for her and is so angry right now, one would think his wife who acts like a meek saint isn't capable of such treachery, this woman is respected as the most virtuous individual in our family. My mother is going there today to calm my uncle down .

Cc lalasticlala
Seun
Tosyne2much
Vickiz
Smellymouth
Aminat508
RoyalRoy

1 Like

Re: Women Trust Them At Your Own Peril by Godfullsam(m): 8:16am On Jun 09, 2017
Women are evil and they can do anything do keep their secrets.

Every all families should go for DNA test, wahala go dey oh shocked!
Re: Women Trust Them At Your Own Peril by delishpot: 8:23am On Jun 09, 2017
Now some labs would be doing fake DNA tests to meet demands. Where did he get the test done? I just hope families would not fall easy preys to fake DNA labs o. If you must do it, do it with a reputable company. It is expensive and having a rerun may be out of the equation. So if you doing it once, make sure you doing it right. Do not expose your kids and wives to unecessry toubles.

He should divorce the wife but not kill her o.

Godfullsam:
Women are evil and they can do anything do keep their secrets.

Every all families should go for DNA test, wahala go dey oh shocked!

Women are as evil as men. Stop acting like women are the only people that do bad in relationshios or society. That is not true. Some Men have done worse we have heard of fathers raping their own kids and impregnating them in the process. Husbands sleeping with maids and secretaries, men chopping off heads and breasts for ritual, Husbands killing wives etc. Women did not rush here to post... MEN, trust them at your own peril !!!
Men and women they both flesh and blood. God did not creat saints and angels when he created women so you can not expect them to be saints.
But yes! I believe every husband has to know if his child is actually his. I support the DNA test thing.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Trust Them At Your Own Peril by aljharem(m): 8:24am On Jun 09, 2017
I would urge all men to do that.

1 Like

Re: Women Trust Them At Your Own Peril by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:41am On Jun 09, 2017
Jesus!!!
Your uncle should end the Union without delay!!!
Re: Women Trust Them At Your Own Peril by PenisCaP: 8:42am On Jun 09, 2017
Op are u very serious?. shocked
Re: Women Trust Them At Your Own Peril by YourCoffin: 10:15am On Jun 09, 2017
This one strong o. We need to start DNA testing of unborn babies too oh.
Re: Women Trust Them At Your Own Peril by Berbierklaus(f): 10:23am On Jun 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Jesus!!!

Your uncle should end the Union without delay!!!
grin
Price of DNA test

Re: Women Trust Them At Your Own Peril by chriskosherbal(m): 10:48am On Jun 09, 2017
This DNA test of a thing is gradually gaining momentum... but pls husband's should be sure of the real result of the test before taking any action....as scammers will take advantage of this....

But wait oooo seriously Nigeria is developing oooo, as at 15 years ago....there was no such talk of DNA test..pls let's be faithful to our partners...

Here comes the revelator DNA..... grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Women Trust Them At Your Own Peril by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
Berbierklaus:
grin Price of DNA test
I'll do it on credit tongue
Re: Women Trust Them At Your Own Peril by Onegai(f): 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
From the mouth of "Pastor" Victor Ibeh

Hosea 1:1-3

And the Almighty God said to Hosea, "go and get thee an harlot for a wife, for I want to use her to teach the Israelites, what true love is".

Hosea got a harlot wife who gave him three children and kept cheating on him with random men.

While she was cheating on him, he didn't stop loving her. Occasionally, he begged her to stop cheating but she refused.

Hosea was patient with his wife AS ALL GODLY MEN SHOULD. At the time she was tired of being married to him, she divorced him and moved on.

Dear Nigeria virtuous man, be like Hosea. Learn to follow the right example. Stop chasing away your cheating wives.

When your wife is cheating, it is because there is something lacking in your life. Don't get mad at her. Be patient with her. Entreat her to stop.

Above all be prayerful. Prayer is the Master key and Masters of the house should always know how to use prayer.

A man is the head of the family just as Christ is the head of the church. Christ does not throw us away when we cheat on him. He draws us closer and shows us more love.

When your wife cheats, show her some more love. Love is a powerful weapon. If she doesn't stop after you have done all these then give her freedom to satisfy herself. But don't stop praying for her.

Remain blessed as you show forth godly examples in your families.

Amen...

Copyright, Victor Ibeh 2017

Let all this DNA test stop cheesy because it is ungodly. Men, love your wives like God instructs you to do. Be faithful and accept the children in love. God is watching you and He hates divorce. War Room. Hallelujah.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Trust Them At Your Own Peril by Young03(m): 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
Onega.I
whatyasay#
Re: Women Trust Them At Your Own Peril by Realhommie(m): 8:53am On Jun 10, 2017
I use to be an advocate of "For better or for worse, till death", but with the way things dey go now ehn, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, God help us all.

I pray never to fall victim of such coz I'll be so broken.
Re: Women Trust Them At Your Own Peril by stevecantrell: 9:21am On Jun 10, 2017
Onegai:

And the Almighty God said to Hosea, "go and get thee an harlot for a wife, for I want to use her to teach the Israelites, what true love is".

Hosea got a harlot wife who gave him three children and kept cheating on him with random men.

While she was cheating on him, he didn't stop loving her. Occasionally, he begged her to stop cheating but she refused.

Hosea was patient with his wife AS ALL GODLY MEN SHOULD. At the time she was tired of being married to him, she divorced him and moved on.

Dear Nigeria virtuous man, be like Hosea. Learn to follow the right example. Stop chasing away your cheating wives.

When your wife is cheating, it is because there is something lacking in your life. Don't get mad at her. Be patient with her. Entreat her to stop.

Above all be prayerful. Prayer is the Master key and Masters of the house should always know how to use prayer.

A man is the head of the family just as Christ is the head of the church. Christ does not throw us away when we cheat on him. He draws us closer and shows us more love.

When your wife cheats, show her some more love. Love is a powerful weapon. If she doesn't stop after you have done all these then give her freedom to satisfy herself. But don't stop praying for her.

Amen...

Let all this DNA test stop cheesy because it is ungodly. Men, love your wives like God instructs you to do. Be faithful and accept the children in love. God is watching you and He hates divorce. War Room. Hallelujah.

That pastor is tripping.....

Your wife cheats ?

She will get an instant divorce...thats if she is lucky !
Re: Women Trust Them At Your Own Peril by austinereds(m): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2017
Mehn. this is crazy. why all these things now. so karma can be this fast? DNA test now the new karma formular. Fear Women.
Re: Women Trust Them At Your Own Peril by Achiles: 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
Onegai:

Amen...

Are you this stupid? Must you follow what your dummy pastor says always. why quoting sacred book in support of your folly.
Re: Women Trust Them At Your Own Peril by MizAijay(f): 11:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ok thanks for the story but please note that not all women are like your uncle's wife. Next time try to be specific with your post. The title ought to be 'My uncle's wife, trust her at your own peril'.
Thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: Women Trust Them At Your Own Peril by Zither(m): 12:39am On Jun 11, 2017
Women are serial cheats but they play their away match so codedly that you wouldn't suspect them of foul play. This gives them the license to accuse men of infidelity while parading themselves to be virtuous. With DNA their cheating ways have been exposed. Is it any wonder that many of them are vehemently against the idea of conducting DNA tests on their children?

Op, your uncle is just one among millions and millions of married men erroneously bringing up children that don't belong to them. Trust women at your own peril.
Re: Women Trust Them At Your Own Peril by cococandy(f): 4:31am On Jun 11, 2017
grin
Onegai:

Amen...

2 Likes

Re: Women Trust Them At Your Own Peril by cococandy(f): 4:32am On Jun 11, 2017
If he's ever cheated on her, good for him cool
No mercy

1 Like

Re: Women Trust Them At Your Own Peril by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 11, 2017
Many men are going to be scammed. DNA tests are not cheap, so beware of any place advertising such tests at a very low cost. If it's not done with a reputable lab or hospital, it's likely a fake. I hope no families are broken up over fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Women Trust Them At Your Own Peril by johnson232: 6:49am On Jun 11, 2017
All women saying the samething on this thread; DNA is expensive & the result could be fake or the man deserves it if he is a cheat...

All men saying the same thing; women are serial cheaters & the DNA result is accurate...

Honestly i think God should have created just one gender, male or female with a means of procreation. This difference in gender lead to each defending his own, which has caused the rivalry between men & women, leading to so many evils....

1 Like

Re: Women Trust Them At Your Own Peril by Onegai(f): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
cococandy:
grin

Hush, child! Sit back and watch them die of anguish and hypocrisy. They are denying that was what the Book of Hosea was about: God's love in the face of people refusing to love Him back. If I had typed this to a woman, I'd be getting shares, likes and applause. They would have added this to their roster of Bible passages used to manipulate a woman into staying with a man who was unrepentant about cheating, but God forbid they look inwardly and see the Bible is gender-equal and tells men to do the same. Their own "special bible" also says men are polygamous even though the Ten Commandments says "Thou shalt not commit Adultery". It's their right to cheat.
Re: Women Trust Them At Your Own Peril by cococandy(f): 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
Never surprised about it
Onegai:

Hush, child! Sit back and watch them die of anguish and hypocrisy. They are denying that was what the Book of Hosea was about: God's love in the face of people refusing to love Him back. If I had typed this to a woman, I'd be getting shares, likes and applause. They would have added this to their roster of Bible passages used to manipulate a woman into staying with a man who was unrepentant about cheating, but God forbid they look inwardly and see the Bible is gender-equal and tells men to do the same. Their own "special bible" also says men are polygamous even though the Ten Commandments says "Thou shalt not commit Adultery". It's their right to cheat.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

T.O.S. Benson And Folake Sokanke Proposed Marriage Case In London / Can You Allow Ur Mother In Law To Breast Feed Ur Child??? / Alhamdulillah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.