Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material (35001 Views)

Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia / Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] / Falz Pictured Wearing A Police Unform (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by franklynn(m): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
franklyneo:
Falz the bahd guy was pictured making himself a meal in. The rapper who just dropped his latest single "jeje" declared himself husband material via his instagram page.

http://instagram.com/p/BVFJ3KvB8UA/#inst10

[b][/b]
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by franklynn(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
franklyneo:
Falz the bahd guy was pictured making himself a meal in. The rapper who just dropped his latest single "jeje" declared himself husband material via his instagram page.

http://instagram.com/p/BVFJ3KvB8UA/#inst10

IS THAT NOT EGG HE IS FRYING LYK DAT? IS FRYING EGG NOW COOKING?... A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR THOSE WHO JUST ZOOMED IN TO CONFIRM
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by PanickMode(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin Aswear

Check my siggy
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by Enemyofpeace: 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nma27:
Seun what is the meaning of the useless declaration one has to make before commenting in an Islamic thread eh? But anyone can comment on a Christian thread ba? Continue giving them stupid privileges. Mtcheew
seun fear those people pass death, him no wan die nau.
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by chuksdavid28(m): 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
cooking is one thing, being able to eat what u cooked is another
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by iamrealdeji(m): 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nma27:
Seun what is the meaning of the useless declaration one has to make before commenting in an Islamic thread eh? But anyone can comment on a Christian thread ba? Continue giving them stupid privileges. Mtcheew
you started again bigot. mtcheeew. who is talking about religion here anyway?
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Shut up and kiss the truth! Hypocrite!
I have no reason to keep brawling with an arrogant person like you. I drop my pen here.
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
iamrealdeji:
you started again bigot. mtcheeew. who is talking about religion here anyway?
I ain't a bigot. Just noticed the discrepancy. Wanted to comment in one of their thread only for me to b directed to an Antichrist declaration.
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by Nofuckgiven: 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
keyzid:

I have no reason to keep brawling with an arrogant person like you. I drop my pen here.
If you like drop,if you like pick up,who cares? Kiss the truth undecided

1 Like

Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by MrIcredible: 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nma27:
If e pain u, go open your own forum tongue
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by Nature8(m): 7:59am On Nov 17, 2018
samtee37:
Husband material? With frying of eggs Àbi..
I can only agree to that when I see you with a stiring rod with a pot of AMALA grin

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video / Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) / Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.