Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material (35000 Views)

Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia / Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO] / Falz Pictured Wearing A Police Unform (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by banmee(m): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2017
Misterdhee1:

How many times have you seen a Muslim insult Jesus Christ online? You guys take fun in claiming stupid righteousness. As if, you are even sure u will make heaven before the so called Muslims.

There is no heaven. Or hell for that matter.
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by cyril700(m): 11:43am On Jun 09, 2017
OGYD:
Pls people what is the meaning of throw skibbii @ someone? I need answers oooo
skibbi is an upcoming artist that pulled a death stunt on us to attract our attention to his recorded noise, he faked his death tro his management. so when some one tries to decieve us to catch our attention. he is throwing a skibbi on us
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by naturalwaves: 11:46am On Jun 09, 2017
MikeMicheal:
BORING..
That lady and her useless set of comedy series is the most stupid set I ever set my eyes on. She just want to blow without doing a good job. All her comedy is even cut and join as they cannot find a smart kid.
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 09, 2017
Misterdhee1:

How many times have you seen a Muslim insult Jesus Christ online? You guys take fun in claiming stupid righteousness. As if, you are even sure u will make heaven before the so called Muslims.
You can type that again. Honestly, hardly will you see a muslim go to Christianity section to dessicate the place and type unpleasant things about Jesus. These people are just hypocritic in Nature. Most of the comments i read about Islam in non islamic sections even touches me to the bone marrow. Leaving me to wonder, how you can easily attribute the crome of just one person to about Billions of people! God! Very unfair

1 Like

Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by thunderbabs: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2017
No go marry ur celebrity girlfriend, mk u dey cook noodles and egg dere everyday wink smiley
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by 2shure: 11:51am On Jun 09, 2017
Fake ass jewelry
And replica watch.
Naija wannabe .
Dumb music.
Im dropping my single soon.
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by Alech101(m): 11:53am On Jun 09, 2017
frying eggs
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
OGYD:
Pls people what is the meaning of throw skibbii @ someone? I need answers oooo
To lie of fake something
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by Nofuckgiven: 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
Misterdhee1:

You are very stupid. Why ask me that question you hypocrite! Can't you go through Christian threads and see for yourself? Why won't I make heaven before someone who kills at the slightest provocation?
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by Nofuckgiven: 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
keyzid:

Look at someone who is not getting provoked. You are just constituting nuisance. I didnt asked to be mentioned by you. I want reply from the lady i quoted!
Shut up and kiss the truth! Hypocrite!
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
Misterdhee1:

If you are not satisfied, go nd set up ur own forum. Stop acting like, u are of any importance here
I made a simple observation shikena! Why are u pained Abi person cannot ask questions again?

1 Like

Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nma27:
Seun what is the meaning of the useless declaration one has to make before commenting in an Islamic thread eh? But anyone can comment on a Christian thread ba? Continue giving them stupid privileges. Mtcheew
my sis... The thing have tired me too oo...
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by MikeMicheal(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
naturalwaves:

That lady and her useless set of comedy series is the most stupid set I ever set my eyes on. She just want to blow without doing a good job. All her comedy is even cut and join as they cannot find a smart kid.
I am still regretting that i wasted my hard earned MB on that video.
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Badt guy
See below for data shaaa

which data are you using to disturb the whole thread for God sake??
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by cuteme88(f): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

Toh! Is that not fried egg that i'm seeing
Which one come be Falz preparing meal. I been dey think think say na swallow and soup self.

Lemme come N be going Jawe
Even if na water he dey boil so far na celebrity he be. una go carry am as BIG NEWS.
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by coachee: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
franklyneo:
Falz the bahd guy was pictured making himself a meal in. The rapper who just dropped his latest single "jeje" declared himself husband material via his instagram page.

http://instagram.com/p/BVFJ3KvB8UA/#inst10

is it my eye abi how this pot con look like ikoko aseje( concontions pot)
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by Misterdhee1(m): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

You are very stupid. Why ask me that question you hypocrite! Can't you go through Christian threads and see for yourself? Why won't I make heaven before someone who kills at the slightest provocation?
Ode. In fact, ur utterances here shows u will make heaven straight grin. Don't worry, keep being hopeful grin
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by mrjojo: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
Freelady:
Pls how much is falz material for market now?

Meanwhile

MMM Account for sale,
I have over 150k on it from last year mavro and am willing to sell it at 60k now
Buy
Any interested buyer should contact me through the number on my signature
Bros no one is interested in this garbage. When people still have so much themselves, you want them to buy? Are you OK
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
jhydebaba:
Husband material kwa How many yards

Simi, over to you.

He's dating ope. Serious rltshp, few years.

Simi is also in a rltshp. So I hear.
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by Misterdhee1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nma27:
I made a simple observation shikena! Why are u pained Abi person cannot ask questions again?
Pained?? This one gets brain atall
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by Nofuckgiven: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Ode. In fact, ur utterances here shows u will make heaven straight grin. Don't worry, keep being hopeful grin
Anumanu di ka gi, aboriyin ti gbale,silly ass!
I will insult you because you deserve it. Are you God? Keep killing people and hope to enter heaven!
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by litaninja(m): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
LMAO!
You want to sell an MMM account worth 150k from last year, at 60k now....
cheesy

Freelady:
Pls how much is falz material for market now?

Meanwhile

MMM Account for sale,
I have over 150k on it from last year mavro and am willing to sell it at 60k now

Any interested buyer should contact me through the number on my signature
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by Misterdhee1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Anumanu di ka gi, aboriyin ti gbale,silly ass!
I will insult you because you deserve it. Are you God? Keep killing people and hope to enter heaven!
Lol. U see ur problem again, laying false accusation on someone you know absolutely nothing about! And u still think u will make heaven kwa grin Anyway, Pele. Olorun a yo e ninu frustration.
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by naturalwaves: 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
MikeMicheal:
I am still regretting that i wasted my hard earned MB on that video.
The one you watched is even a bit better. If you see others, you will feel like looking for her and slapping her.
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by MikeMicheal(m): 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
naturalwaves:

The one you watched is even a bit better. If you see others, you will feel like looking for her and slapping her.
Hahahahahaha! Nawa ooo.

1 Like

Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by Nofuckgiven: 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Lol. U see ur problem again, laying false accusation on someone you know absolutely nothing about! And u still think u will make heaven kwa grin Anyway, Pele. Olorun a yo e ninu frustration.
We don't need to know them. They have shown the world who they are. E kpele to you too. Keep deluding yourself. Ishi gbawakwa gi ngahu.
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by morganmoris: 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
cry cry...LEMME THINK ABOUT PROPOSING MARRIAGE TO U... grin grin
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by Olive4(f): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
I just love this guy
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by samjey: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
So cooking Indomie Noodles makes a man a husband material....This one weaken me o. Maitland abeg no better news ni?
Re: Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material by nagoma(m): 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nma27:
What are you saying? But the Christian thread is free for all? Please spare me
p

Muslims love Jesus, love Mary mother of Jesus. They cannot insult them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors / Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video / Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.