Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) (71778 Views)

Messi Buys Penthouse Apartment In Milan / Lionel Messi Buys New Private Jet Reportedly Worth $15 Million / Lionel Messi Buys A Hotel In Ibiza (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by Lawan112(m): 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
change beging with me

Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by Lawan112(m): 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:
have been to London to see the queen. Ìwō ńkó? tongue
change beging with me
maynation:
have been to London to see the queen. Ìwō ńkó? tongue
change beging with me

Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
LordOfNaira:

In my opinion, I don't think there should be anything like king of football. Messi and Ronaldo are probably the best strikers in the world but they shouldn't be seen as the best footballers. I don't think any of them can stand Pirlo in midfield marshalling. And none of them can beat Cech, Neuer, Buffon, Casillas, Enyeama and other good goalkeepers to the goalpost.

Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by maynation(f): 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lawan112:
change beging with mechange beging with me
why quote me?
Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:
I like his songs, he's got a nice singing voice. undecided
i love that his
"Can't beat Ronaldo's record" track it been on replay since

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
Congratulations to Lionel Messi
Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by CarlosTheJackal: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
All poor people must go to hell fire...

Money is good.
The North will now be in Hell Fire. Its not fair
Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Thief...

You can not pay tax but you want to do business.
I pray people lodge there on credit.

I bin dey look this Messi like mumu...I no know say e get small sense.

shut up poor man..
hw much tax u dey pay
Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by wadetaw202: 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:
I like his songs, he's got a nice singing voice. undecided

Learnt he raps better than Sunny Ade
Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by maynation(f): 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
wadetaw202:

Learnt he raps better than Sunny Ade
so I heard, though Lagbaja raps better than him sha.
Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by Lloydfather(m): 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
Bring this hotel to Nigeria and ask one of our political contractors to give u price of how much he will used to built this hotel, then u hear price like #75billion, Nair a. #100billion, Nair a. Or 50million dollars.
Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by hoodedjaystrim(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Money is good.
Am Sure U Will Lead The Way

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by wadetaw202: 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:
so I heard, though Lagbaja raps better than him sha.

What of Oliver De Coque?
Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by kraayfeesh(m): 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
i sure day no be him get d investment idea... them tell am ni....
person wey no get brain kankan....na to dey evade tax him sabi...
Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by dlondonbadboy: 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
hoodedjaystrim:

Am Sure U Will Lead The Way

Why are all the poor people quoting me today?
Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by delishpot: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Ahmed Musa will be there buying cow

Na wives he go like to buy. Plenty wives.
Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by Od31(m): 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
madjam:
Argentine international, Lionel Messi has bought a mega-luxury hotel worth about N10billion with about 77 rooms.
Four-star-hotel in a beach town close to the Catalonian city purchased by Lionel Messi

Barcelona star Lionel Messi has purchased a four-star-hotel in a beach town close to the Catalonian city.
It was gathered that the Argentine bought the luxury hotel, which has 77 rooms, for 30million euros (£26.01m/N10 billion), according to Spanish newspaper Expansion.

The hotel, which boasts a panoramic terrace overlooking the sea and stunning views, is situated close to the beach and seafront promenade of Sitges, 40km from Barcelona.

Recently renamed MiM and built in 2013, prices at the hotel range from 250 euros to 300 euros per night.
The Barcelona forward has recently established a new company for investment in hotels and apartments under the name of Rosotel. According to expansion, Messi is president and his brother Rodrigo is sole administrator.

Messi follows rival Cristiano Ronaldo in purchasing hotels - the Real Madrid star owns four hotels in a £54million investment. The hotels are located in three cities linked to his career: Funchal, Lisbon and Madrid – and another in New York. In October, the Portugal international officially opened his new flagship hotel in his homeland, 'Pestana CR7 Lisboa'.

More Photos @>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/06/see-new-luxury-hotel-worth-n10billion.html

meanwhile here in Nigeria we are using over 3Billion to renovate VP lounge !!!
Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by franklingud(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
While your mate is busy carrying cups and breaking records, you dey here dey BUY hotels.

#BadCompanyCorruptsGoodManners

Messi change your ways.
Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by damilareadeniyi: 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
10,000 Nigerian Youth are needed to form a platform for investment in areas such as:

1. Agriculture.
2. Education.
3. Medicals.
4. Marketing.
5. Estate.
6. Transportation, etc.

MEMBERSHIP CRITERIA
1. Must be a Nigerian.
2. Must be between the ages of 25 and 40 years.
3. Must be capable of making a contribution of N1,000 per week to the group investment which last for one (1) year except decided otherwise by members/executives.

Benefits of membership include but not limited to:
a. Free training in plant and animal farming.
b. Job Opportunities for members in all our establishments.
c. Opportunity for members to buy farm produce at reduced rate.
d. Reduced medical bill for members at established hospitals.
e. Reduced transport cost for members who travel on established transport firm.
f. Reduced Educational fee for members' children in all established schools.
g. Establishment of offices and executives in all 6 geopolitical zones.
h. Each Financial member is entitled to a share of profit declared by the group executives.
i Every member is entitled to contest for any vacant post as declared by the group.
j. Meetings shall be organized on National and Zonal basis.
Interested Nigerian Youth within the ages of 25 and 40 should register their email address in this forum or contact stoladcom@yahoo.com
Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by ekensi01: 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Money is good.
you're real wicked grin
Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
at the rate of 250 euros per night with a total room of 77. assuming the room is occupied every night, he will take approximately four years for messi to make his capital back.
Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by Maestronaija(m): 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
GOAT..................................
Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by hoodedjaystrim(m): 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Why are all the poor people quoting me today?
The Truth Hurts But U'll lead The Way

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by samisj4real(m): 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
tropaz:
Following ronaldo footsteps ...
Big up to him
Ronaldo is his mentor....
no be only mentor, whose each others mentor? stop being ironic even RONALDO knows the truth dont know why his fans are failing 2 concur 2 dat.....
Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by dlondonbadboy: 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
hoodedjaystrim:

The Truth Hurts
But U'll lead The Way

Lol

Poor soul. grin
Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by donisaiah: 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
hoodedjaystrim:
Thats The Best Player In The World Up There

No Worthy Rivalry
Sorry He is not the best player, Ronaldo is.
Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:

What I am saying is that football is a team sport and it is hard to single out somebody as the overall best player. Instead of having world's best player, why can't we have awards in every of the positions.

E. g,

1. Best Striker in the World 2017: Ronaldo

2. Best Midfielder in the World 2017: Pirlo

3. Best Defender in the World 2017:

4. Best Goalkeeper in the World 2017:

Instead of one unfair award, we can make it 4 to cover all the positions. We all know that with the way things are, it is impossible for goalkeepers to ever win that award. Even defenders hardly win it. Only strikers and midfielders get chances and most of the time, it is always the strikers that take home the prize. Can Messi make a team? A team is not just the striker. We should have outstanding players for every of the positions.
Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by hoodedjaystrim(m): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Lol
Poor soul. grin
sad Stale

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Thief...

You can not pay tax but you want to do business.
I pray people lodge there on credit.

I bin dey look this Messi like mumu...I no know say e get small sense.

Ota aje, wetin concern u there? Shey na your tax abi

Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by Genilufoye1: 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Ahmed Musa will be there buying cow

Guy why,,, watin Musa do you Hahaha
Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by Alexsmith007(m): 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
Somebody would now tell us he cost him 500 million to build a House for his mum....if we are to do d math.... 20 I go die mum house=messi hotel.....if I hear
Re: Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
LordOfNaira:

What I am saying is that football is a team sport and it is hard to single out somebody as the overall best player. Instead of having world's best player, why can't we have awards in every of the positions.

E. g,

1. Best Striker in the World 2017: Ronaldo

2. Best Midfielder in the World 2017: Pirlo

3. Best Defender in the World 2017:

4. Best Goalkeeper in the World 2017:

Instead of one unfair award, we can make it 4 to cover all the positions. We all know that with the way things are, it is impossible for goalkeepers to ever win that award. Even defenders hardly win it. Only strikers and midfielders get chances and most of the time, it is always the strikers that take home the prize. Can Messi make a team? A team is not just the striker. We should have outstanding players for every of the positions.

Now I get ur point. Some coaches ve also suggested d Same thing. But till dis idea is implemented, we re stuck with the current one.
But then again, thr is a FIFPRO award for best 11, I believe dis represents best players in their different positions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Giovani Dos Santos' Leg Torn Open In Horror Injury (Photos) / Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 / Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.