Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. (6596 Views)

A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family / Pregnant Lady And Her Lover Burnt To Death In Lagos (photos) / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by pafestula(m): 11:59am On Jun 09, 2017
Some ladies refused to download sense on playstore, dating married man won't lead to anything but war. Epe loma ngbeyin ale.

But indeed Yoruba get mouth well well o

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by pafestula(m): 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
More.

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by seunlly(m): 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
waiting for more.
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by Ginaz(f): 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin grin
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by pafestula(m): 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
More.

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by Ginaz(f): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ashewo man grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by seunlly(m): 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
bahd ghy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by pafestula(m): 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
More

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by dominique(f): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Two foolish immature people. The guy is too full of himself, the babe is just plain stupid.
TBH, I never knew fulani girls are also into the business of side-chicking. I used to think they were the most decent of ladies. See as this one got herself entangled in a messy relationship with a yoruba demon.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by Ab025(m): 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
Gals are always gals..
They pursue married men the way a bee goes after honey!

And they now want their husbands to themselves alone once they get married....?

#impossible...

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by pafestula(m): 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
More.

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by seunlly(m): 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
Finally the line of battle is drawn..

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by kelechi50: 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
Na recession cause this mumu girl wan die ontop person husband, continue
grin grin
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by seunlly(m): 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
the man is a fool he is still saying the girl should come back.
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by decatalyst(m): 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
dominique:
Two foolish immature people. The guy is too full of himself, the babe is just plain stupid.

And the old-boy-man is more stupid to have had intercourse with a supposed "terrorist"

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by pafestula(m): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
dominique:
TBH, I never knew fulani girls are also into the business of side-chicking. I used to think they were the most decent of ladies. See as this one got herself entangled in a messy relationship with a yoruba demon.

Lol @ Yoruba demon
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by CoolFreeday(m): 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
cant stop laughing....

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by pafestula(m): 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
More.

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by kingreign(m): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wrong move brah! Let what happen stay within the confines of the environment in which it happened. undecided
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
Two fools.

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by pafestula(m): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
kingreign:
Wrong move brah! Let what happen stay within the confines of the environment in which it happened. undecided

Posted as received, I don't womanize and you should know better.
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by drnoel: 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
dominique:

That's foreign based yearns pls fall in.line
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by drnoel: 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
seunlly:
the man is a fool he is still saying the girl should come back.

The man na guy man, very funny

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by carammel(f): 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
All these useless men,their wives would sit jejely on her own,one foool will be sending insults to her all because the man camnot control his rod.

Useless girl downgrading herself all for chicken feeds,imagine the man does not even have a car,he still flies bike.
Mmtttccchheewww.

7 Likes

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by Mimzyy(f): 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
Op, are you the married man in question
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by hysteriabox(m): 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mimzyy:
Ask am o. I suspect
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
funny skit is that if d guy still say sorry at the end he will still bleep her again dats where der brain belong... fish brain girl

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by sydneoik(m): 1:29am On Jun 10, 2017
At the end, dem go still arrange location to wipe...

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by kaboninc(m): 2:36am On Jun 10, 2017
carammel:
All these useless men,their wives would sit jejely on her own,one foool will be sending insults to her all because the man camnot control his rod.

Useless girl downgrading herself all for chicken feeds,imagine the man does not even have a car,he still flies bike.
Mmtttccchheewww.

Must you have a car??

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by pafestula(m): 7:12am On Jun 10, 2017
Mimzyy:

No!
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by MARKone(m): 7:31am On Jun 10, 2017
Lol, funny chats,

* why am I even keeping a terrorist as a contact in my phone *

Two of go still fu©k again sha, Na the man's wife I dey pity.

7 Likes

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by darlenese(f): 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
Op don't tell lies, you are the man in this whatsapp chat.

thanks for educating me that some Fulani ladies are public dogs and some Yoruba men are public pussy eaters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Decide What To Eat! / UNBELIEVABLE: Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In Argentina / Value Your Mothers- The Stages Of Life (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.