Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. (6600 Views)

A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family / Pregnant Lady And Her Lover Burnt To Death In Lagos (photos) / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by cococandy(f): 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
Yea let's focus on the girl here. Not the married man undecided
Ab025:
Gals are always gals..
They pursue married men the way a bee goes after honey!

And they now want their husbands to themselves alone once they get married....?

#impossible...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by cococandy(f): 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
And this one will start crying if his children don't belong to him. Eating pucci up and down town while taking herpes simplex, hiv, gonorrhea and what not to his wife.

I hope she's cheating on him too.

I hope 3 out of his 4 children are not his.

And I hope he finds out after training them through undergraduate and graduate school. cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
cococandy:
And this one will start crying if his children don't belong to him. Eating pucci up and down town while taking herpes simplex, hiv, gonorrhea and what not to his wife.

And I hope he finds out after training them through undergraduate and graduate school. cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by joyAA(f): 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Too long, summarize biko kiss tenk kiss
Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by Rukkydelta(f): 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
May God never make me marry a serial cheat like this man cos I don't know what I'm going to do to him, commiting murder will be an understatement
I just pity the wife. I wonder what kind of state she will be if she found this chat

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by Rukkydelta(f): 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
cococandy:

Amen o

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by bukatyne(f): 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
This is sadly hilarious....

Oro buruku tohun terin.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by chika1996: 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ab025:
Gals are always gals..
They pursue married men the way a bee goes after honey!

And they now want their husbands to themselves alone once they get married....?

#impossible...
and what do you have to say about the man cheating on his wife??

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. by Nigga44: 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
A blogger chatting and replying himself for traffic undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Live With Your Husband's Younger Sister? / Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) / Was I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.