Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Kim Kardashian "Gifts" Hubby Kanye A Special Birthday Message. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kim Kardashian "Gifts" Hubby Kanye A Special Birthday Message. (382 Views)

It's My Special Birthday. Join Me In The Celebration / Kim Kardashian Naked Photos On A Tree... / Rapper Kanye West And Kim Kardashian And Set To Welcome Third Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian "Gifts" Hubby Kanye A Special Birthday Message. by uneeking(m): 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
In these days of scandals all over the place especially in Celeb Marriages, it is very encouraging to find a celeb pair that are still very much in love in the true sense of it.

The more reason why it was heart-warming to see the public display of love between two well known celebrities, Kim Kardashian and Kanya West. Could this be because their names start with the letter “K” ? As a matter of fact, three of their four names consist of the letter “K”.

Well back to the main issue here.

Kanye West has just turned 40. And as would be expected of a truly loving wife, celeb or not, Kim Kardashian was at the fore-front of all the goodwill messages pouring into Kanye’s inbox everywhere. She ensured that there was no mistaking her intentions in the love messages to her ‘Sweet Hubby”.

In her Instagram message, this is what she had to say; “Happy Birthday babe I love you so much! You inspire me every day to be a better person!” “I’m so grateful for you.” Waoohh! This is surely sweet music to the ears of any normal husband. She went on to add a photo of the two holding hands as they walk in public – one of their best photos together so far.

Kim did not stop there however. She also went to post the following on her website; “Happy birthday, babe! I know you’re not on social media anymore, so you’re not gonna see it anyway—and I’m going to be with you to tell you! but if I don’t post it, then all the stories will start so…I love you so much! Happy birthday!”

Kanye surely is a real lucky guy as compliments pour in from the rest of the members of the Kardashian family. This is normally an unusual situation with most other families everywhere.

The following is what Kim’s sister, Khloe Kardashian, posted on her own website; “Happy birthday to THE Kanye West! I’m so happy that you’re a part of our family. Thank you for being such a good hubby to Kim and an amazing father.”

The best was yet to come as Kanye’s mother-in-law got into the act with an “award-winning”message of her own when she wrote; “Happy birthday to my son #kanyewest!! You are an amazing Dad, amazing son, amazing brother and a beautiful soul who I love so very much,” the 61-year-old elated mother-in-law wrote on Instagram. “You bring such joy and are such an inspiration to all of us and we are beyond blessed to have you in our lives….I hope you have the most wonderful day filled with love.”

I am quite sure that there are many couples who right now would give an arm and a leg to be in the position of this beautiful, lovely pair.

We at Uneekomunikations wish them many more years of such a blissful relationship.

http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-kim-kardashian-gifts-hubby-kanye-a-special-birthday-message/

(1) (Reply)

Current NPFL Match Results And League Standings. / ‘nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus’ – Chukwudi Leo / The Crazy Lust – Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.