Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,302 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" (37283 Views)

People Are Killed, Kidnapped Daily, Tell Buhari Nigeria Unsafe – Katsina Emir To / Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It" / Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by fulanmafia: 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Do your worst by October 1st

If you fail to act, then shall we declare you people cowards

Even if you're praying for violence on your kinsmen, the undeniable fact remains that nobody was threatened with violence in the declaration.

Gather what's left of your pride, overcome your parasitism, stop being scared of Biafra's failure, and leave the North as ordered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by kernel505: 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
fear grip ipods, Is now they want to be recognized in Nigeria state

Is a pity your taking the Lord's name in vain.
Afonja, can't comprehend. The elders are pleading with Biafrans.
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by fulanmafia: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ojiofor:

Why should we have to force them.They should just go in accordance with Kaduna declaration.

Well because I expect you to enforce it if they refuse because they'd be on their own if they don't heed the call as contained in the KD declaration.

Abi you dey fear ni?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by kernel505: 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
simplycarro:

So this is all biafra is all about? Attention like a kid grin
You guys are simply spineless without a clear cut direction

If it was about attention. then your grand pa fell for it and you're falling for it as well.
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Rakitic4: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ibos Go back to ur Region oh,Now u Can..Dont Be Deceived by This Dirty Backing From Nothern Leaders..When e go Red,They Will all be Relaxing in Their Houses Drinking Kunu..
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Ojiofor: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
fulanmafia:

Well because I expect you to enforce it if they refuse because they'd be on their own if they don't heed the call as contained in the KD declaration.

Abi you dey fear ni?

Fear ke,abi you no read the KD declaration in full?They said they don't want to belong in same country with Igbos anymore from oct 1,so what will your janjawiided members of naija armed forces be doing in our territory after KD declaration have been implemented?
Or do you want to eat your fura and still have it?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by fulanmafia: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ojiofor:

Fear ke,abi you no read the KD declaration in full?They said they don't want to belong in same country with Igbos anymore from oct 1,so what will your janjawiided members of naija armed forces be doing in our territory after KD declaration have been implemented?
Or do you want to eat your fura and still have it?

I'm beginning to question your comprehension abilities as it seems I'm wasting my time with you.

If you read the same declaration, you would have seen where all northerners in the SE were called to return up north or be left on their own.

“With the effective date of this declaration, which is today, Tuesday, June 06, 2017, all Igbos currently residing in any part of Northern Nigeria are hereby served notice to relocate within three months and all northerners residing in the East are advised likewise”.

https://www.nairaland.com/3844425/northern-youths-order-igbo-out

If they refuse to heed the call, then the northern soldiers are at your mercy...no be so?

I'm sure the logic above is not too difficult to comprehend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by McDee01(m): 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
APCsupporter:

report button activated

Lol!! That is all you can do, report me? Really

Jeez!! I spot a whimper grin tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Ojiofor: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
fulanmafia:

I'm beginning to question your comprehension abilities as it seems I'm wasting my time with you.

If you read the same declaration, you would have seen where all northerners in the SE were called to return up north or be left on their own.

“With the effective date of this declaration, which is today, Tuesday, June 06, 2017, all Igbos currently residing in any part of Northern Nigeria are hereby served notice to relocate within three months and all northerners residing in the East are advised likewise”.

https://www.nairaland.com/3844425/northern-youths-order-igbo-out

If they refuse to heed the call, then the northern soldiers are at your mercy...no be so?

I'm sure the logic above is not too difficult to comprehend.

So far as Hausa/Fulani soldiers leaves no problem..done deal.
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by fulanmafia: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ojiofor:

So far as Hausa/Fulani soldiers leaves no problem..done deal.

Yeah, and I'd expect you to force them out if they don't...except you're cowards of course wink.

Glad you finally understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by APCsupporter: 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
McDee01:

Lol!! That is all you can do, report me? Really

Jeez!! I spot a whimper grin tongue tongue

lol me whimper? there is an iPod member that had to deactivate his account when I dealt with him. his moniker was oremussanctus.
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by cjrane: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2017

If you are Igbo living in northern Nigeria, must watch this video and share it!

"Passionate plea for Igbos in northern Nigeria" .

Please listen to the voice of reason

You cannot blame anyone or say you were not begged to listen when the deed is done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpqN4Sa1Gso
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by XYZ123: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
vicadex07:

Why must you wait before we allow you or before you are ordered out just like the north did?

Are you slaves?

You guys should leave already grin

Isrealites left Egypt totally in search for their promised land. They didn't go back to claim any property. grin

Thank goodness you are also jews... Oya start packing grin
grin
vicadex07:

Why must you wait before we allow you or before you are ordered out just like the north did?

Are you slaves?

You guys should leave already grin

Isrealites left Egypt totally in search for their promised land. They didn't go back to claim any property. grin

Thank goodness you are also jews... Oya start packing grin
grin gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by hoMegas(m): 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
The truth is they are ancestor less all the names of their forefathers before the British have faded into oblivion. The only known Igbo during the 1800 was ouladah equiano.
They were still grouped in small villages when we were thinking imperial. The court of the alaafin had men that could read and write as early as the seventeenth century. We had horses for movement and conquest while their greatest chiefs pride were goat skin bags. We are the Yoruba the bravery and courage of our forefathers is not forgotten. A new state greater than the former shall rise again and our enemies will stumble before us. Until then brothers and sisters. YORUBA FIRST.

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by kingzizzy: 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
When the massacres start, it will this same Emir who will distributing cutlass
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by chymer(m): 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
simplycarro:
Igbo are running helter skelter for protection cheesy cheesy cheesy They ran to the Emir for assurances. Cowards grin cheesy
Why are these people so scared of going to Biafra? grin grin grin

Forget the Igbos and focus on your people in the north, a typical northerner does not know the difference between Igbos and other tribe, the same way you as a person did not the difference between Gwari, Kanuri, Kataf, and Zaburma person. You refer to them as Hausa, so they see any southern person as Igbo. Keep rejoicing about how the Igbos are going to slaughtered in their numbers in the north come Oct. 1st.

Ask south westerners living in Funtua in Katsina State. They will tell you a sad story about what happened when buhari lost the election.

The Igbos knows that they are going to be attacked if the election did not go their way, so they were ready. But did a fellow southerner who saw himself as been safe survive it?

I live in the north, and am not bothered. As for the properties that Igbos own in the north, you will be surprised that 80% of those properties are bank guarantees. Go and claim them and the banks will sue you for all you worth.

Most of you were here shouting that the sit-at-home protest was a failure, now you saw the ripple effect. The best secrets are the unknown secrets.

When your wishes become a reality, believe me its going to be scary. Fulani herdsmen always score a jackpot when they attack any village, because they knows the forest better than the owners of such place.

Igbos are like Fulanis in your towns and villages. Let's all wait till 1st. October. It might not last long, but the impact will be severe.
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by simplycarro: 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
chymer:

Forget the Igbos and focus on your people in the north, a typical northerner does not know the difference between Igbos and other tribe, the same way you as a person did not the difference between Gwari, Kanuri, Kataf, and Zaburma person. You refer to them as Hausa, so they see any southern person as Igbo. Keep rejoicing about how the Igbos are going to slaughtered in their numbers in the north come Oct. 1st.

Ask south westerners living in Funtua in Katsina State. They will tell you a sad story about what happened when buhari lost the election.

The Igbos knows that they are going to be attacked if the election did not go their way, so they were ready. But did a fellow southerner who saw himself as been safe survive it?

I live in the north, and am not bothered. As for the properties that Igbos own in the north, you will be surprised that 80% of those properties are bank guarantees. Go and claim them and the banks will sue you for all you worth.

Most of you were here shouting that the sit-at-home protest was a failure, now you saw the ripple effect. The best secrets are the unknown secrets.

When your wishes become a reality, believe me its going to be scary. Fulani herdsmen always score a jackpot when they attack any village, because they knows the forest better than the owners of such place.

Igbos are like Fulanis in your towns and villages. Let's all wait till 1st. October. It might not last long, but the impact will be severe.

Just go home, shikena

1 Like

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by BigBrother9ja: 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
new2020:
Afonjas will be looking at this Emir like this and wondering...what do these Northerners see in Igbos self that they are willing to give their blood for Igbos to remain with them. Does it mean they cannot give their blood for us Afonjas?
Frustrated osu-alusi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by YelloweWest: 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
Na lie be this o
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Aburi001: 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
simplycarro:
Igbo are running helter skelter for protection cheesy cheesy cheesy They ran to the Emir for assurances. Cowards grin cheesy
Why are these people so scared of going to Biafra? grin grin grin
You can say that again and again.... grin

Meanwhile, the Biafra Hot drink is here at last grin

1 Like

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Omoluabi16(m): 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Liar. you are just one man. you can't and won't protect them. protecting them isn't the issue here.. you seem to be ruling over primitive people who can't think, if not the igbos or any other person won't need your protection. Instead of these promises why don't you educate your subjects? why don't you regulate those hate preachers? You wield enough influence to tell the arewa youths like friendng off. Hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by 0b100100111: 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wizkids blood is more valuable than the emirs blood!

He just wants to waste his unbeneficial blood.

Better he use it as a blood meal for agricultural purpose

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Fourwinds: 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Henryyy:
Believe at your own peril. Will he stand at the doors of every igbo man to protect them if the thugs attack?Southerners be wise, if anything happens this aboki will sit in his house sipping fura.The only lives valuable to an average aboki are the lives of his cows.
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by darkckUSA: 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
fear grip ipods,
Is now they want to be recognized in Nigeria state

You are a block head..
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by akpamuomenka: 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
simplycarro:

No more Biafra? grin grin grin
Now it's becoming clear to everyone that Igbos are just been fraudulent with the whole Biafra noise.
Never in your life should you shout THEY SHOULD ALLOW US TO GO again!!
You've been called out and failed terribly.
The Northerners in one single statement put a lie to your Biafra agitation and expose you all scammers.

It is not the northern youths that will tell Igbos to go but your NASS.
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Mosh1: 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
new2020:
Afonjas will be looking at this Emir like this and wondering...what do these Northerners see in Igbos self that they are willing to give their blood for Igbos to remain with them. Does it mean they cannot give their blood for us Afonjas?

The joke is on you,omo ale.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by 1shortblackboy: 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
angry
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Onedibe1: 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
#Dust..
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by VagileVictor(m): 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
I know that the "olodos" will still believe the lies and continue staying in the land of the dead.
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Gotze1: 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
new2020:
Yinmu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Can’t See Anything, I Can’t Read, Graduate Tells Akwa Ibom Tribunal / Nigeria Accepted US Army Barrack In Nigeria. / Caption This Photo Of Governor Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Explosively At A Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.