Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" (37289 Views)

People Are Killed, Kidnapped Daily, Tell Buhari Nigeria Unsafe – Katsina Emir To / Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It" / Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by binsanni(m): 9:19am On Jun 10, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Funny people. Instead of heading East, they head to the Emir's Palace. The people have said they are done accommodating you in their lands, GET THE FVCK OUT!

You must get you biafra by fire by force! angry
God bless u for this
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by McDee01(m): 9:53am On Jun 10, 2017
APCsupporter:

lol me whimper? there is an iPod member that had to deactivate his account when I dealt with him. his moniker was oremussanctus.

Oh! I'm so scared!! Hahahaha

You are such a big fool to think that a non existing mammal like you can make me leave Nl when I don't want to. I dare you to bring it on!! Continue throwing your tantrums to the hearing of the modulators. I am still waiting for the ban you reported for.
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by APCsupporter: 10:36am On Jun 10, 2017
McDee01:

Oh! I'm so scared!! Hahahaha

You are such a big fool to think that a non existing mammal like you can make me leave Nl when I don't want to. I dare you to bring it on!! Continue throwing your tantrums to the hearing of the modulators. I am still waiting for the ban you reported for.

you are a small kid

1 Like

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Ofemmanu1: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2017
new2020:
Afonjas will be looking at this Emir like this and wondering...what do these Northerners see in Igbos self that they are willing to give their blood for Igbos to remain with them. Does it mean they cannot give their blood for us Afonjas?
Any sane flat.head will know the emir's speech is just a decor.
Awusa delights in Igbos flesh and blood.
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Ofemmanu1: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2017
simplycarro:

No more Biafra? grin grin grin
Now it's becoming clear to everyone that Igbos are just been fraudulent with the whole Biafra noise.
Never in your life should you shout THEY SHOULD ALLOW US TO GO again!!
You've been called out and failed terribly.
The Northerners in one single statement put a lie to your Biafra agitation and expose you all scammers.
IHe goats and apes would outperform Igbos anyday.
Their fLatron brains are full of rocking horse s.hiT.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by mekzymiles(m): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2017
liars! where were you when hundreds of igbos were killed and starved to death in the emirs Palace in 1967? once beaten twice shy , I hope igbos learn from the past!
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by luswitz(f): 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
I av friends from different ethic group. I dont know what I will do without them if the country divides. Which i doubt will happen. #istandwithonenigeria
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by orisa37: 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
Let Buhari catch you doing that funny thing!
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Eluwilussit(m): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
KahlDrogo:
We don't care what it means. You people said the are the once holding you back, now they say okay we are done holding you back, get the fvck out our land, and y'all been bleeting like little sissies, running from pilar to post looking for reasons why you don't want biafra anymore.

Whatever happened to "BIAFRA OR DEATH"?

GET OUT! NIGERIA DOESN'T WANT YOU ANYMORE!

Are u really daft or just the usual nairaland jab? Leaving the north doesn't translate to self-determination, does it? If the north is serious, let them advice the fg and their representatives in the upper and lower chambers to work on national referendum. Let us see if the different components of the South will not opt out of the union, individually or collectively.

We are just pretending to be one. We are not. Even in Canada, french Quebec is perpetually conducting referendums to determine their union with the rest of Canada. The day the majority of Quebec votes in favor of self-determination, that will be it. You wont even need the presence of boys scouts, talk-less of police. It will just be done smoothly and in a civilized way.

Guess what? Quebec will not ask other Canadians to leave. They will simply become immigrants. Biafrans dont necessarily have to leave Nigeria or get killed, simply because they are no longer Nigerians. They will just become immigrants, the same way Nigerians in foreign countries are. grin

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by ottalo1(m): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nigeria is in a state of piecemadisma and that's so satodick, if we are not careful Nigeria will be in a state of anomy, well make we break up self we the south south(Niger Deltas )are also ready to go..... I wan be the president of NigerDelta Republic.
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by janykute: 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
luswitz:
I av friends from different ethic group. I dont know what I will do without them if the country divides. Which i doubt will happen. #istandwithonenigeria
Better start looking for another friends from your region because it's a matter of when not if and trust me it's imminent.
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by luswitz(f): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
janykute:

Better start looking for another friends from your region because it's a matter of when not if and trust me it's imminent.
cry
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 11, 2017
Northerners shouldn't be trusted!
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by markemcee(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
Aufbauh:
Biafra Agitators : We want to leave the "zoo" and go to our promise land as we have nothing in common with the parasitic Hausa-Fulani man

Arewa Youths: leave our land before 1st Oct. as we dont want to have anything with you .

Biafra Agitators: Na joke we dey oo cheesy

stale
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Hafeezson(m): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
Henryyy:

What is this one spewing?What stupid protection has your incompetent president provided?Boko haram attacks, southern kaduna crises, fulani herdsmen attack taking place everyday, and you're giving us a lame example of how buhari is "protecting his country"? If he's protecting anyone then its his family because the masses have a different opinion.

That is why i say u should be wise 4 once, i mention Buhari, not because of anything but he is Nigeria President
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by doyinbaby(f): 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
If you believe this...then I pity you
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hafeezson:

That is why i say u should be wise 4 once, i mention Buhari, not because of anything but he is Nigeria President
You quoted me more than 48hrs later to spew gibberish again undecided One question bro, does your comment make any sense to u?
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Hafeezson(m): 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
Henryyy:

You quoted me more than 48hrs later to spew gibberish again undecided One question bro, does your comment make any sense to u?

Ask your self

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago / Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide / Nigeria V South Africa: The Battle For African Supremacy - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.