Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) (3748 Views)

Is The North Really That Powerful? / What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? / Is This Really One Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by CarlosTheJackal: 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
I have been in Kaduna for 2wks because of a project I'm handling. I spent most of my time in Southern Kaduna which
is the CChristian dominated part of Kaduna. Southern Kaduna comprises of different sub groups like Kataf, Kargoro, Gbagyi, Gwari and others too much to mention.

The Southern Kadunans are under the bondage of the Northern Kaduna which comprise of the Muslim dominated northern part. The northern kaduna has made sure that all government projects are located in Northern kaduna. The whole Nigeria Military formation is located there. The Educational Institutions are there, basically everything. The only Government project Southern Kaduna can boast of now is NNPC which is even working at below capacity.

When the Kaduna Declaration was made by that silly Shettima i tried to gauge the feelings of southern Kaduna and i was shocked by the man on the street who says things the way they are because they don't have anything to lose.

99% were against Shettima and were praying for Biafra to come so that they can also demand for their own country independent of the Fulani North.

According to the common man in Kaduna, there are only two group. The Christian and the Muslim.
A mini fracas happened today when an army officer shot dead some southern kaduna civilians and the youths took to
the streets demanding to know the RReligion of the army officer. They became more restless when they saidit was a Muslim soldier but i was among those trying to calm them down that the Military has no religion.

5 Likes

Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by taylor88(m): 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
nawaooo
Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
We all know that Nigeria was a British project sold out to the Leaders in the GULF.

Mark my words, IF we continue to be Nigerians, we will all become MUSLIMS. Not willingly but forcefully.

We will consider that route because of the pain and condition we have been subjected to.

They will kill our children (They are doing that) and no Nigerian leader will condemn them.

3 Likes

Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by CarlosTheJackal: 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ask malton if he feels secure in an hausa dominated area? The North is not one
Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by CarlosTheJackal: 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
StephDamielola:
We all know that Nigeria was a British project sold out to the Leaders in the GULF.

Mark my words, IF we continue to be Nigerians, we will all become MUSLIMS. Not willingly but forcefully.

We will consider that route because of the pain and condition we have been subjected to.

They will kill our children (They are doing that) and no Nigerian leader will condemn them.
Are you from Southern Kaduna because they will tell you that everything i said here is the truth
Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Ask malton if he feels secure in an hausa dominated area? The North is not one

Sorry, my account was banned since yesterday morning. So I couldn't reply to this.

Truth is, I have never, and will never reside in a muslim-dominated area for however much amount of money.

As an undergraduate student in ABU, Zaria, I lived in a Christian-dominated area for safety purposes.

You never can tell with them, as they are volatile and as such, can strike at any moment.

In the event of a breakup, I think even Kaduna north will be up for debate. I have heard that Southern Kaduna lands begin from Jaji. That will leave the Muslims with just Zaria. I doubt they will agree to that.

Everything you said up there is the Gospel truth.

You have observed so much in such a short amount of time.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Are you from Southern Kaduna because they will tell you that everything i said here is the truth

Being Damilola, I believe she's Yoruba.
Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by OVI75(m): 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
Serious issues
Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by CarlosTheJackal: 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
malton1:

Sorry, my account was banned since yesterday morning. So I couldn't reply to this.

Truth is, I have never, and will never reside in a muslim-dominated area for however much amount of money.

As an undergraduate student in ABU, Zaria, I lived in a Christian-dominated area for safety purposes.

You never can tell with them, as they are volatile and as such, can strike at any moment.

In the event of a breakup, I think even Kaduna north will be up for debate. I have heard that Southern Kaduna lands begin from Jaji. That will leave the Muslims with just Zaria. I doubt they will agree to that.

I'm not happy that Kaduna South people are not doing much standing up to this Hausa fulani

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
I'm not happy that Kaduna South people are not doing much standing up to this Hausa fulani

Southern Kaduna people are kind-hearted. It was their hospitality that landed them in this mess.

The issue is complicated.

Standing up to them will come at a price, because they are surrounded by those bloodsuckers.
Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by CarlosTheJackal: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
malton1:

Southern Kaduna people are kind-hearted. It was their hospitality that landed them in this mess.

The issue is complicated.

Standing up to them will come at a price, because they are surrounded by those bloodsuckers.
i went for an haircut this evening and a southern Kaduna man there said the only way to redeem themselves is when they invest their ward in education.

He said with education there can be a stop to gerrymandering which has been one of the ways they are marginalised
Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by vengertime: 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
There's nothing like one Nigeria, it's a scam for the parasites in the North to continue to take our OIL. Saraki doesn't want to talk about it cos that's the end of their fat salary every month
Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by Alariwo2: 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
But what is the problem with you igbos..

you cried that you want biafra, now they've asked you to leave and go actualize your biafra, ya'll are now panicking.
Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by Outofsync(m): 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hmm

This is rather interesting. However I have lost count of people who have told me the entire North is United and that Hausa Fulanis do not exhibit tribalism on their northern brothers.

Hmm... This is an eyeopener
Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by jamislaw(m): 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
I have been in Kaduna for 2wks because of a project I'm handling. I spent most of my time in Southern Kaduna which
is the CChristian dominated part of Kaduna. Southern Kaduna comprises of different sub groups like Kataf, Kargoro, Gbagyi, Gwari and others too much to mention.

The Southern Kadunans are under the bondage of the Northern Kaduna which comprise of the Muslim dominated northern part. The northern kaduna has made sure that all government projects are located in Northern kaduna. The whole Nigeria Military formation is located there. The Educational Institutions are there, basically everything. The only Government project Southern Kaduna can boast of now is NNPC which is even working at below capacity.

When the Kaduna Declaration was made by that silly Shettima i tried to gauge the feelings of southern Kaduna and i was shocked by the man on the street who says things the way they are because they don't have anything to lose.

99% were against Shettima and were praying for Biafra to come so that they can also demand for their own country independent of the Fulani North.

According to the common man in Kaduna, there are only two group. The Christian and the Muslim.
A mini fracas happened today when an army officer shot dead some southern kaduna civilians and the youths took to
the streets demanding to know the RReligion of the army officer. They became more restless when they saidit was a Muslim soldier but i was among those trying to calm them down that the Military has no religion.

stop wasting your Time television garage, Sabo Tasha, Angwa Romi and Goni gora are mostly for the stranger that disintegrate their selves from majority Hausa and other muslim zones.
Go to Zaria city no Christains is even allowed to enter the city let alone having building or even do business in the city.
Kaduna south is decided into three: Tundun wada, Rigasa, kinkino, Angwa Muazu, e.t.c is strictly for muslim Hausa.
Then the place like Kakuri, Barnawa, Tirkaniya and Nassarawa is mixed with all sorts of tribes Both Muslim and christain live together in peace.
While Kaduna north is strictly Hausa and Fulani.
Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by jamislaw(m): 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
malton1:

You don't know Kaduna very well you only knew Samaru in Zaria.
Do you even know that Southern Kaduna is different from Kaduna south? Pls don't say what you don't know.
Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by CarlosTheJackal: 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
jamislaw:
stop wasting your Time television garage, Sabo Tasha, Angwa Romi and Goni gora are mostly for the stranger that disintegrate their selves from majority Hausa and other muslim zones.
Go to Zaria city no Christains is even allowed to enter the city let alone having building or even do business in the city.
Kaduna south is decided into three: Tundun wada, Rigasa, kinkino, Angwa Muazu, e.t.c is strictly for muslim Hausa.
Then the place like Kakuri, Barnawa, Tirkaniya and Nassarawa is mixed with all sorts of tribes Both Muslim and christain live together in peace.
Is it right? Why should Hausa always cause problem with their religion anywhere they are
Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by jamislaw(m): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Is it right? Why should Hausa always cause problem with their religion anywhere they are
Hausa person will never have problems with you once you don't abuse their kingsmen and their religion.

1 Like

Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by CarlosTheJackal: 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
jamislaw:
Hausa person will never have problems with you once you don't abuse their kingsmen and their religion.
Then they are stupid. The most abused race today is Chinese and Indians but you don't see them killing people because of that

6 Likes

Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by jamislaw(m): 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Then they are stupid. The most abused race today is Chinese and Indians but you don't see them killing people because of that
then you should ready for their repercussions simple and short.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by Macmoni(m): 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
DAT true here all our university and any important plx is in Kaduna north dere is notin important in kd south dey rule over us living us with notin
Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by senatordave1(m): 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
Pls for those that know kaduna well,dos it mean that half of kaduna states is hausa fulani n muslims? Which lgas do the muslims dominate
Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by Alfranco(m): 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Partly because most of them can't tell the difference between their God given culture and foreign religion they have replaced for everything: tradition, religion, politics, etc. Compare them to our peaceful SW Muslims who still have sense of their culture and know that religion has it's place. While they are Yorubas first...they accepted the 'peaceful religion' with common sense...they share no restive tendencies like folks in middleeast countries with religious tensions.

1 Like

Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by CarlosTheJackal: 6:40am On Jun 11, 2017
kiss
jamislaw:
then you should ready for their repercussions simple and short.
They are being gven what they gave others today. Do you think it's only them that monopolise violence? Go to Television garage that day and you will cry because of what they lost under 10minutes.

They are mad for thinking violence belongs to only them
Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by jamislaw(m): 6:46am On Jun 11, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
kiss They are being gven what they gave others today. Do you think it's only them that monopolise violence? Go to Television garage that day and you will cry because of what they lost under 10minutes.

I think you are taking this to another direction, pls try and visit Tudun Wada before you live Kaduna just make a mistake and abuse Buhari........Even soldier will not help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by ODVanguard: 6:47am On Jun 11, 2017
What a pity. embarassed See what Igbo Jews like Nnamdi Kanu and his fellow Biafrats have caused the peace-loving Igbo Christians in the North. Kanu, wherever you are, e no go better for you o. angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by jamislaw(m): 7:02am On Jun 11, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
kiss They are being gven what they gave others today. Do you think it's only them that monopolise violence? Go to Television garage that day and you will cry because of what they lost under 10minutes.

Now i understand you a beafraud you just left your village to the town.
Let me ask you a question your people Ibos or iPod are most Aggressive people in Nigeria.
Secondly you people don't accommodate stranger like any other regions in Nigeria.

Even a Kaduna state man : gbagi, katapawa, kaje, kagoro and others​ will join hands to chase you out of Kaduna.
If you think am lying ask your neighbours how pure Kaduna state people behave.
Because you stay at the back of Kaduna like Romi Sabon tasha, Angwa maichibi Goni gora, kujama e.t.c and you think you know Kaduna.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by jamislaw(m): 7:19am On Jun 11, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
I've teamed up with Kaduna South guys to whip your people to the great beyond since it started in 2001. We own Television. Ask a Kaduna South person if he wants Igbo to leave there and he will tell you your people are mad and their madness stems from slamming their head on Friday grin
I just wasted my Mb on Ipod miscreant you people are just keeping there busy for us.
I pass through there to refinary every day.
You better go and open your shop is after Seven.
And i promised i will not reply you again.
FLATRON.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 11, 2017
jamislaw:

Since when? I attended Emmanuel Anglican Church in Zaria. I saw Catholic Churches and Methodist church there years ago when I visit on holidays.

i stayed between tudun wada and hospital road in sabon gari. That was years ago. I know most people I met then relocated due to religious crisis. Is Zaria city different from the Zaria that I know??
Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by jamislaw(m): 7:54am On Jun 11, 2017
gbosaa:

Since when? I attended Emmanuel Anglican Church in Zaria. I saw Catholic Churches and Methodist church there years ago when I visit on holidays.

i stayed between tudun wada and hospital road in sabon gari. That was years ago. I know most people I met then relocated due to religious crisis. Is Zaria city different from the Zaria that I know??
any where call Sabo in the north is always for the strangers, Zaria city is called Kofar doka have you entered it before? Zaria city is where Emir Zauzau live and is a very big city itself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu has broken Arewa- born to rule mentality - IPOB boasts / IPOB Release Video Of How A Look-a-like Buhari Was Imported / 110 Farmers Killed In Borno Rice Field Attack, Not 43 -UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.