Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,354 members, 7,957,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) (3752 Views)

Is The North Really That Powerful? / What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? / Is This Really One Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by kings09(m): 7:58am On Jun 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by CarlosTheJackal: 8:50am On Jun 11, 2017
jamislaw:
I just wasted my Mb on Ipod miscreant you people are just keeping there busy for us.
I pass through there to refinary every day.
You better go and open your shop is after Seven.
And i promised i will not reply you again.
FLATRON.
Pass anyday there is crisis and you ll know if kataf and Igbo will not do collabo with your meat grin
Re: Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) by Coolgent(m): 7:51am On Sep 20, 2021
CarlosTheJackal:
I have been in Kaduna for 2wks because of a project I'm handling. I spent most of my time in Southern Kaduna which
is the CChristian dominated part of Kaduna. Southern Kaduna comprises of different sub groups like Kataf, Kargoro, Gbagyi, Gwari and others too much to mention.

The Southern Kadunans are under the bondage of the Northern Kaduna which comprise of the Muslim dominated northern part. The northern kaduna has made sure that all government projects are located in Northern kaduna. The whole Nigeria Military formation is located there. The Educational Institutions are there, basically everything. The only Government project Southern Kaduna can boast of now is NNPC which is even working at below capacity.

When the Kaduna Declaration was made by that silly Shettima i tried to gauge the feelings of southern Kaduna and i was shocked by the man on the street who says things the way they are because they don't have anything to lose.

99% were against Shettima and were praying for Biafra to come so that they can also demand for their own country independent of the Fulani North.

According to the common man in Kaduna, there are only two group. The Christian and the Muslim.
A mini fracas happened today when an army officer shot dead some southern kaduna civilians and the youths took to
the streets demanding to know the RReligion of the army officer. They became more restless when they saidit was a Muslim soldier but i was among those trying to calm them down that the Military has no religion.

You are one of the problem of 9ja, you went all the way down there to cause religion crisis.
Tunder fire u there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amosun Celebrates Ogun Cultural Troupe For Emerging Tops At International Cultur / APC: Jubilation In Edo Over Sacking Of Oshiomhole’s-led NWC / 110 Farmers Killed In Borno Rice Field Attack, Not 43 -UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.