Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) (28895 Views)

Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin / Saraki Spends Children's Day In Benue With Kids In IDP Camp (Photos) / Buhari Snubs Obasanjo On His 81st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by oshe11: 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
k
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by Nature83(m): 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
oshe11:
This Umahi na Nigerian?

This is the kinda governor that shud be allowed to steal(cos its normal) after workin wich is evident
What sort of rubbish are you vomiting with your mouth?
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by oshe11: 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nature83:
What sort of rubbish are you vomiting with your mouth?

hahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahha

As a Governor the reality is U must steal bt work yl stealing insted of stealing n nt workin

U WONT UNDERSTAND SHA....

MAYB UNTIL U GET DERE
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by juman(m): 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
Useless old man.
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by alapomejishegs: 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
The only time OBJ comes out is when Buhari is not around, let Buhari come back now OBJ will go back to his hiding place
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by benuejosh: 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kyase:
dey find trouble you hear, if dem follow you now
hahahaha.. I no call person name o.
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by benuejosh: 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Guy, ipod piglets said Benue is part of Biafra o.
God Forbid!! We are where we are. We CANNOT be Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by Kyase(m): 11:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
benuejosh:
hahahaha.. I no call person name o.
toh me sha dey watch
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 10, 2017
benuejosh:
welcome to the food basket of the nation. Our soil is dark and NOT RED, NO EROSION, our waters are fresh not salty and also not contaminated with oil, we are the largest producers of yams in Nigeria, cassava e der, more than enough fruits(oranges,mangoes, e.t.c), very peaceful set of people (all shame to those herdmen trying to disturb the villagers/farmers, we've finally banned open grazing in Benue and it is been implemented with full force), a fertilizer blending plant, yam flour processing factories (privately owned), Plenty rice [Miva Rice, Ashi Rice, e.t.c(makers of high quality rice)], we are also the highest producers of millet, corn, sesame seeds, soy beans (we also have a lot of Soy oil processing factories here), garri na our own too, the list is endless, I can go on and on. But if you doubt any of those things you think I mentioned that we produce, then ask those guys from the east and south south. Natural resources is a story for another day. limestone we get (there are even three Cement factories in Benue, Dangote Cement factory, Mbayon Cement factory, Igumale Cement factory) , zinc we get, Iron Ore we get, Crude oil sef them say e der, Clay for ceramics sef e der, e.t.c make we live this talk for another day since we are talking agriculture and food today.

For those who get confused, we from Benue State are NOT Hausa/Fulani. They don't even make up the minority in the state. You can't as well find any ward concillor who is elected an Hausa/Fulani man. NEVER!

So welcome Mr president and The executive governor, who are both coming to have a clue on how this is done. Needless to say, the wheelbarrows were for farmers and not youth empowerment.

welcome to Benue The Food Basket Of The Nation.

quote me when you want to say something respongsible and reasonable.
My guy u lied about the councelorship. Who are the councelors in market clan in wadata and Northbank ward 2 all in Makurdi?

1 Like

Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by Michealforever: 12:43am On Jun 10, 2017
benuejosh:
welcome to the food basket of the nation. Our soil is dark and NOT RED, NO EROSION, our waters are fresh not salty and also not contaminated with oil, we are the largest producers of yams in Nigeria, cassava e der, more than enough fruits(oranges,mangoes, e.t.c), very peaceful set of people (all shame to those herdmen trying to disturb the villagers/farmers, we've finally banned open grazing in Benue and it is been implemented with full force), a fertilizer blending plant, yam flour processing factories (privately owned), Plenty rice [Miva Rice, Ashi Rice, e.t.c(makers of high quality rice)], we are also the highest producers of millet, corn, sesame seeds, soy beans (we also have a lot of Soy oil processing factories here), garri na our own too, the list is endless, I can go on and on. But if you doubt any of those things you think I mentioned that we produce, then ask those guys from the east and south south. Natural resources is a story for another day. limestone we get (there are even three Cement factories in Benue, Dangote Cement factory, Mbayon Cement factory, Igumale Cement factory) , zinc we get, Iron Ore we get, Crude oil sef them say e der, Clay for ceramics sef e der, e.t.c make we live this talk for another day since we are talking agriculture and food today.

For those who get confused, we from Benue State are NOT Hausa/Fulani. They don't even make up the minority in the state. You can't as well find any ward concillor who is elected an Hausa/Fulani man. NEVER!

So welcome Mr president and The executive governor, who are both coming to have a clue on how this is done. Needless to say, the wheelbarrows were for farmers and not youth empowerment.

quote me when you want to say something responsible and reasonable.

Well done.

How about una womens?
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by benuejosh: 12:46am On Jun 10, 2017
Elmuaz:
My guy u lied about the councelorship. Who are the councelors in market clan in wadata and Northbank ward 2 all in Makurdi?
bros, there's a difference between Hausa and Muslim o. One is a tribe and the other is a religion. however not disputing much, you mentioned just two which CLEARLY AM NOT AWARE of. But, Do you know the number of wards within Makurdi metropolis? those places you mentioned are the main and only settlements they are residing. Wadata alone has how many wards within it? mind you Ankpa ward cuts into Wadata as well, North Bank ward 2, maybe it's of recent. Even at that,it just two out of the numerous wards which is still insignificant to give them minorities.
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by benuejosh: 12:52am On Jun 10, 2017
Michealforever:

Well done.

How about una womens?
smart, intelligent, beautiful, caring,loving and gorgeous. And if you're expecting me to say they are cheerful givers, then I'll disappoint you. They are not as you may want to know. However, it all still depend on who you meet and your interaction with them. On the majority, they are Not.
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by kindklemz(m): 1:30am On Jun 10, 2017
All these guys wey dey view topic by this time,which one be una own?
Una be monitoring spirit ni?
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by reiddecuti: 2:28am On Jun 10, 2017
Just watching...
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by judgedredd22(m): 3:18am On Jun 10, 2017
emmyhumble:
Its seems hope is comimg for Benue people after all

the only way they can have hope is to start eliminating the fulani idiots from their land, systematically and quietly ofcourse! cool
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by fanficgirl(f): 3:29am On Jun 10, 2017
benuejosh:

We know you aren't the same lol
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by jiangchu: 4:39am On Jun 10, 2017
auntysimbiat:
COOL.. UMAHI IS WORKING.. ORTOM SHUD EMULATE

umahi is from ebonyi ortom is the governor of benue. now who should emulate who.
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 10, 2017
jiangchu:

umahi is from ebonyi ortom is the governor of benue. now who should emulate who.
the governor who shares wheel barrow should emulate from the other.. QED
the man who was a conductor should emulate from the university engineer himself

I think by now u should have known who should emulate the other
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 10, 2017
benuejosh:

continue writing wrong epistles about a state were the governor was a conductor.

A state were the governor shares wheelbarrow

A state being dragged with Fulani herdsmen

A state were their women are offered as sex objects to male visitors

A state with bad governance that wike has to volunteer to help

Benue is cursed because even the food they are no longer producing

in fact Nothing good can come out of Benue
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by BayodeAkinola(m): 5:13am On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by Mrreed(m): 5:22am On Jun 10, 2017
benuejosh:

sorry to bother you. if you farm, i will like to get in touch with you.
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by Kobicove(m): 6:00am On Jun 10, 2017
We are waiting to see the results
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by Jacobpio: 6:13am On Jun 10, 2017
benuejosh:

My brother, na Benue born you true true

Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by Tjango(m): 6:14am On Jun 10, 2017
Food security
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by valx2: 6:27am On Jun 10, 2017
benuejosh:

For those who get confused, we from Benue State are NOT Hausa/Fulani. They don't even make up the minority in the state. You can't as well find any ward concillor who is elected an Hausa/Fulani man. NEVER! Thanks

Thank you for that lecture, you have every cause to be proud of where you come from and this makes me believe that middle belt states can stand strong if this country is restructured or even disintegrated. Love from Imo State
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by okooyinbo(m): 6:39am On Jun 10, 2017
imstrong1:
Benue the food basket of the nation..

Meanwhile:

That awkward moments when you are arguing about football with your father and he says mikel obi plays better than messi and out of anger you forgot yourself and say... see this mumu ooooo.........
Just faint make them rush you go hospital
Son, no problem. I will carry you to the hospital on my back... But after you wake up, just remember not to come home, because the beating will still be reserved for you. You cannot escaping the ajekun iya...
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by benuejosh: 6:46am On Jun 10, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

continue writing wrong epistles about a state were the governor was a conductor.

A state were the governor shares wheelbarrow

A state being dragged with Fulani herdsmen

A state were their women are offered as sex objects to male visitors

A state with bad governance that wike has to volunteer to help

Benue is cursed because even the food they are no longer producing

in fact Nothing good can come out of Benue
Please what's your problem. I haven't mentioned you here please, so stop getting excited to sex your mother and masturbate on my post. If you can't comprehend then get lost. Na every where Una the like look for trouble. What has Wike Done for his people that he will come to help others? Children every where. quote me again and look Stupid..
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by benuejosh: 6:53am On Jun 10, 2017
valx2:
Thank you for that lecture, you have every cause to be proud of where you come from and this makes me believe that middle belt states can stand strong if this country is restructured or even disintegrated. Love from Imo State
nwanne mmadu, brother I hail thee too. IMO state, have been there ones and can't wait to go there again. I was in Owerri then went to Oguta last year but i spent just three days there. It's a lovely place. If opportunity avails itself, trust me I would love to reside in IMO.
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by jeff1993: 6:53am On Jun 10, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Those ipork piglets without home training would come online to insult OBJ but their leaders go to him for advice.

If they had someone with one-tenth of OBJ's personality in their 5 animal cages they call states, they would have achieved something worthwhile instead of distributing empty jerrycans.
...... C as u carry Biafra matter for Head!!!! ...... U go Just die like Fowl Wey moto jam throway!!!
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 10, 2017
benuejosh:
Please what's your problem. I haven't mentioned you here please, so stop getting excited to sex my mother and masturbate on my post. If you can't comprehend then get lost. Na every where Una the like look for trouble. What has Wike Done for his people that he will come to help others? Children every where. quote me again and look Stupid..
yes @emboldened I will sex your mother if i come to Benue and you offer me her smelly pvssy to straff

who knows whether you didn't offer OBJ your mum pvssy to Straff

Benue people are dirty; ugly and illiterates

their women give birth like ants

such a wasted state
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 10, 2017
benuejosh:
nwanne mmadu, brother I hail thee too. IMO state, have been there ones and can't wait to go there again. I was in Owerri then went to Oguta last year but i spent just three days there. It's a lovely place. If opportunity avails itself, trust me I would love to reside in IMO.
see the bastar.d likes Alaigbo after all..we don't need your Abokii legs in east
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by benuejosh: 7:01am On Jun 10, 2017
Mrreed:

sorry to bother you. if you farm, i will like to get in touch with you.
Personally I don't Or should I say i haven't started yet. Though i have big plans for it. And if you need assistant (I don't know the one you want yet) it can only be in few months time when am back. Am out of the state currently till November.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole / Amaechi & Tonye Cole Visit Survivors Of Buhari's Rally Stampede In Hospital(pix / Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.