Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) (28896 Views)

Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin / Saraki Spends Children's Day In Benue With Kids In IDP Camp (Photos) / Buhari Snubs Obasanjo On His 81st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by benuejosh: 7:06am On Jun 10, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

yes @emboldened I will sex your mother if i come to Benue and you offer me her smelly pvssy to straff

who knows whether you didn't offer OBJ your mum pvssy to Straff

Benue people are dirty; ugly and illiterates

their women give birth like ants

such a wasted state
Yet a whole Governor (Ebony state Governor) came to the state to learn. can you see that you alone is stupid? Abi the jamb were you fail Don the frustrate you? sorry pig! shey you the hear English? now read what am writing in capital letter. QUOTE ME AGAIN AND LOOK STUPID. FOOL!

1 Like

Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by kunlexxy: 7:26am On Jun 10, 2017
Nice

In other news... Are u a salary earner and you need an instant loan to take care of your urgent financial needs? Check my signature. Get a loan within 24hrs after submitting all necessary documents...

We come through not only on PayDays but anytime you need fast cash to achieve goals.

Get up to N2,500,000 fast cash loan, no collateral required.
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by EternalTruth: 7:58am On Jun 10, 2017
alapomejishegs:
The only time OBJ comes out is when Buhari is not around, let Buhari come back now OBJ will go back to his hiding place
lol you dey craze o.
Which kind silly observation be this one?
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by EternalTruth: 8:02am On Jun 10, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

yes @emboldened I will sex your mother if i come to Benue and you offer me her smelly pvssy to straff

who knows whether you didn't offer OBJ your mum pvssy to Straff

Benue people are dirty; ugly and illiterates

their women give birth like ants

such a wasted state
all these hatred because them no gree join Biafra?
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by nnokwa042(m): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2017
benuejosh:
welcome to the food basket of the nation. Our soil is dark and NOT RED, NO EROSION, our waters are fresh not salty and also not contaminated with oil, we are the largest producers of yams in Nigeria, cassava e der, more than enough fruits(oranges,mangoes, e.t.c), very peaceful set of people (all shame to those herdmen trying to disturb the villagers/farmers, we've finally banned open grazing in Benue and it is been implemented with full force), a fertilizer blending plant, yam flour processing factories (privately owned), Plenty rice [Miva Rice, Ashi Rice, e.t.c(makers of high quality rice)], we are also the highest producers of millet, corn, sesame seeds, soy beans (we also have a lot of Soy oil processing factories here), garri na our own too, the list is endless, I can go on and on. But if you doubt any of those things you think I mentioned that we produce, then ask those guys from the east and south south. Natural resources is a story for another day. limestone we get (there are even three Cement factories in Benue, Dangote Cement factory, Mbayon Cement factory, Igumale Cement factory) , zinc we get, Iron Ore we get, Crude oil sef them say e der, Clay for ceramics sef e der, e.t.c make we live this talk for another day since we are talking agriculture and food today.

For those who get confused, we from Benue State are NOT Hausa/Fulani. They don't even make up the minority in the state. You can't as well find any ward concillor who is elected an Hausa/Fulani man. NEVER!

So welcome Mr president and The executive governor, who are both coming to have a clue on how this is done. Needless to say, the wheelbarrows were for farmers and not youth empowerment.

welcome to Benue The Food Basket Of The Nation.

quote me when you want to say something responsible and reasonable.
why do tiv and idoma people hate each others with passion
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by kuuljay(m): 8:07am On Jun 10, 2017
benuejosh:
Yet a whole Governor (Ebony state Governor) came to the state to learn. can you see that you alone is stupid? Abi the jamb were you fail Don the frustrate you? sorry pig! shey you the hear English? now read what am writing in capital letter. QUOTE ME AGAIN AND LOOK STUPID. FOOL!
will you shut up and stop engaging a deranged kid on nairaland,there is clear indication he is a psycho,respect yourself pls
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by bigtt76(f): 8:29am On Jun 10, 2017
The Benue governor shaaa is just busy destroying the TIV and IDOMA traditional attire
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by benuejosh: 8:33am On Jun 10, 2017
nnokwa042:
why do tiv and idoma people hate each others with passion
Tribalism. Majority of this things normally start from the elite in the society and it is transmitted down to the up coming generation. Most often, this things start Like a strategy to win a particular people's heart over something not minding the aftermath or end results of the action they've taken. Example, I can deliberately say, he is not from our side so let's not give him the post, assist me when am done it is our own. And that is how it continues, and as time goes on it becomes a part of the people to look at others like enemies and "they are not part of us". If you actually ask any one why they hate the other, you'll never get the right answer than what I've told you. Most of them don't have reasons why they hate, some act on "hear say". So It all starts from the elites. Not withstanding Tiv and Idoma still get married. It is if you choose to follow the trend.
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by rozayx5(m): 9:04am On Jun 10, 2017
benuejosh:
welcome to the food basket of the nation. Our soil is dark and NOT RED, NO EROSION, our waters are fresh not salty and also not contaminated with oil, we are the largest producers of yams in Nigeria, cassava e der, more than enough fruits(oranges,mangoes, e.t.c), very peaceful set of people (all shame to those herdmen trying to disturb the villagers/farmers, we've finally banned open grazing in Benue and it is been implemented with full force), a fertilizer blending plant, yam flour processing factories (privately owned), Plenty rice [Miva Rice, Ashi Rice, e.t.c(makers of high quality rice)], we are also the highest producers of millet, corn, sesame seeds, soy beans (we also have a lot of Soy oil processing factories here), garri na our own too, the list is endless, I can go on and on. But if you doubt any of those things you think I mentioned that we produce, then ask those guys from the east and south south. Natural resources is a story for another day. limestone we get (there are even three Cement factories in Benue, Dangote Cement factory, Mbayon Cement factory, Igumale Cement factory) , zinc we get, Iron Ore we get, Crude oil sef them say e der, Clay for ceramics sef e der, e.t.c make we live this talk for another day since we are talking agriculture and food today.

For those who get confused, we from Benue State are NOT Hausa/Fulani. They don't even make up the minority in the state. You can't as well find any ward concillor who is elected an Hausa/Fulani man. NEVER!

So welcome Mr president and The executive governor, who are both coming to have a clue on how this is done. Needless to say, the wheelbarrows were for farmers and not youth empowerment.

Benue is a great place, cheap food etc

nice

just bad GOvernors sha
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by Wizcollifa(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2017
thundafire:
Has anything come out of Benue since 1999
your father need to take u to the hospital for a DNA test. Cos from the look of things his gateman is your father.
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by Bluffly: 9:35am On Jun 10, 2017
Pure gallivanting
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by codesport(m): 9:54am On Jun 10, 2017
benuejosh:

You are so correct with such claims, I was actually surprised during my visit to some of these LGs(Gwer west, Katsina Ala, Gboko, Buruku, Otukpo, Oju, Konchicha etc) in Benue(Zero Hunger Survey) Federal govt led project that ended just 2 weeks ago. Benue state is rich. Lest I forget I also enjoyed those Tiv locust beans soup, and those their strong pounded yam. Also among all the 4 states(Sokoto, Ebonyi, Ogun and Benue) slated for the survey, Benue State gave the best welfarism. #ThanksToBenueStateGovt. #TeamBenueEnumerator.
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by ordainbuzz(m): 10:07am On Jun 10, 2017
why is every governor coming to help ortom na, very soon soon zamfara gov wud be coming oooo
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 10, 2017
benuejosh:
bros, there's a difference between Hausa and Muslim o. One is a tribe and the other is a religion. however not disputing much, you mentioned just two which CLEARLY AM NOT AWARE of. But, Do you know the number of wards within Makurdi metropolis? those places you mentioned are the main and only settlements they are residing. Wadata alone has how many wards within it? mind you Ankpa ward cuts into Wadata as well, North Bank ward 2, maybe it's of recent. Even at that,it just two out of the numerous wards which is still insignificant to give them minorities.
You said there was none thats why i mentioned them for and they are all Hausa by tribe and they were there for the past 30 years. Moreover the current Makurdi lg chairman is Hausa in person of Alh. Yunusa Talba
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by benuejosh: 11:30am On Jun 10, 2017
Elmuaz:
You said there was none thats why i mentioned them for and they are all Hausa by tribe and they were there for the past 30 years. Moreover the current Makurdi lg chairman is Hausa in person of Alh. Yunusa Talba
Makurdi Local government Chairman? haba bros. It can never be. The Election that just took place? haba na Bros,it's a woman and She lives close to my house. Makurdi Local Government Chairman? A Tiv local government? Will a Tiv man allow a non Tiv to rule them? This guy you don't know what you're saying. Research before commenting. Please...
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by Mrreed(m): 11:30am On Jun 10, 2017
benuejosh:
Personally I don't Or should I say i haven't started yet. Though i have big plans for it. And if you need assistant (I don't know the one you want yet) it can only be in few months time when am back. Am out of the state currently till November.
okai..thank you
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by benuejosh: 11:32am On Jun 10, 2017
rozayx5:

Benue is a great place, cheap food etc

nice

just bad GOvernors sha
the state is blessed with such governors. since the return of democracy from 1999, it's been from good to bad to worst. But we're hoping for the better soon.
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
benuejosh:
Makurdi Local government Chairman? haba bros. It can never be. The Election that just took place? haba na Bros,it's a woman and She lives close to my house. Makurdi Local Government Chairman? A Tiv local government? Will a Tiv man allow a non Tiv to rule them? This guy you don't know what you're saying. Research before commenting. Please...
Sorry it was a mistake, i was trying to say Makurdi lg PDP chairman
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by orisa37: 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
To borrow some Wheel Barrows from Ortom.
Re: Umahi Storms Benue With Obasanjo On Bid To Boost Food Production (Pics) by alapomejishegs: 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
EternalTruth:
lol you dey craze o.
Which kind silly observation be this one?
i have been observing it since, abi i lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos / U.S., Europe may stop giving visa to Nigerian elite, politicians from tomorrow, / PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.