Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

How I Became A Barcelona Fan. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How I Became A Barcelona Fan. (653 Views)

Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures / Gennaro Gattuso Slaps Gabriele Bellodi For Posing With A Barcelona Jersey / Barcelona Fan Dies In Yola, Adamawa While Celebrating His Team's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Became A Barcelona Fan. by kally90(f): 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I am a lady and a die hard barca fan for that matter. I joined the club because of magical Lionel messi.Before I started watching football, I have heard of many big football players like C.Rinaldo,Messi,Roney ,Suarez,Gerald,Zidane,okocha ,KANU etc.Apart from Lionel messi magical prowess, I love how barca unite and play as a team. So why did choose your football club?

2 Likes

Re: How I Became A Barcelona Fan. by wilcox(m): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
Oh, it was during 2006 World Cup after watching Ronaldinho Do magic with football on the pitch. After that Tournament I had to trace him to Barcelona and ever since I have been one of the most loyal fan of the great club despite the huge disappointment this season.

1 Like

Re: How I Became A Barcelona Fan. by kally90(f): 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
wilcox:
Oh, it was during 2006 World Cup after watching Ronaldinho Do magic with football on the pitch. After that Tournament I had to trace him to Barcelona and ever since I have been one of the most loyal fan of the great club despite the huge disappointment this season.
I agree with you, the guy was really good.I started watching football after his exit from Barcelona, so I didn't get to see him play but I have watched some of his highlight online.He has a great skills. I am very confident that we are going to do well next season,we will win both champions league and laliga next season with messi winning world best.
Re: How I Became A Barcelona Fan. by rafindo(m): 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
It was 2005 u20 world cup .I heard the name messi and I trace him to the same arena, where the god himself gaucho was.
Re: How I Became A Barcelona Fan. by Victornezzar: 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
was in primary school dat tym tho
my uncle do stay with us.....so everytime he keeps talking about Ronaldo nd Rooney
i had 2 support.....my little sense con dey tell me say na only 2 of dem dey manu
neva knew club football existed dat tym sha....was just in 2004
Till date am still a united supporter
Re: How I Became A Barcelona Fan. by OVA200(m): 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
I don't even know how I end up supporting Chelsea I just discovered all of sudden am shouting up blues up and down the street that was around 2005.

That is why nothing can separate me from Chelsea because nothing brought us together in the first place but I so much admire Messi and I like Barca playing style but I like Real Madrid in la Liga.

1 Like

Re: How I Became A Barcelona Fan. by PHEMMY18(m): 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
It was Ronaldinho skills I think during 2006 or so world cup that made me join Barcelona fc. when I started watching the club playing I have more passion based on their pattern of playing football.

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho To Re-sign Striker, Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Usain Bolt / Watch Real Madrid Vs Manchester United Super Cup Live From Your Android Smartpho / 'I Will Hang Myself Live On Fb If Mcgregor Beats Mayweather' - Nigerian Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.