Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

I’m Not Scared Of Cameroun – Amodu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m Not Scared Of Cameroun – Amodu (784 Views)

AWC 2012: Nigeria Vs Cameroun (2 - 1) On Monday October-29 -2012 / AYC 2011 Final: Nigeria Vs Cameroun On Sunday May 1 @ 2pm Nigerian Time / Nigeria Vs Cameroun (AWC 2010 Semi-Final) Ended 5 - 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Scared Of Cameroun – Amodu by woye77: 1:11am On Jan 21, 2010
Super Eagles coach Shaibu Amodu has said that the Indomitable Lions of Cameroun do not scare him if both teams meet in the next round of the Africa Nations Cup.

Speaking after the Eagles‘ 3-0 victory over Mozambique on Wednesday, Amodu said he would prefer to review the match again before thinking of any other opponent in the quarterfinals.

He said, ”Cameroun in the quarterfinals? That‘s no problem but I want to savour this victory first, go over the match again before focusing on the next opponents.”

Amodu said the victory was not just a flash in the pan but one that was pre-conceived, stressing that his criticisms do not bother him.

He said, ”We would have played safe and drawn the match and still qualified. But we needed to test our work and see how we can win with big margin. Many people have criticised me but it only makes me work more. Even if I win the World Cup, Nigerians will still have things to say about me.”

Meanwhile, Osaze Odemwingie has prised his teammates for Nigeria‘s qualification for the quarterfinals

He said, ”We played as a team and better than before. I scored twice and I am happy but I could not have done it if the team had played badly. I am satisfied with our performance , our focus will now be on the quarterfinals.”
Re: I’m Not Scared Of Cameroun – Amodu by deb(m): 5:54am On Jan 21, 2010
Fumble don start. cheesy

Source of Info please?
Re: I’m Not Scared Of Cameroun – Amodu by Katsumoto: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2010
deb:

Fumble don start. cheesy

Source of Info please?

Don't mind the baboon; he beat mighty Mozambique and lost to small Egypt and now believes that he can talk.
Re: I’m Not Scared Of Cameroun – Amodu by supereagle(m): 11:38am On Jan 21, 2010
Posted by: woye77

He said, ”We would have played safe and drawn the match and still qualified. But we needed to test our work and see how we can win with big margin. Many people have criticized me but it only makes me work more. Even if I win the World Cup, Nigerians will still have things to say about me.”

Criticizing Amodu will only bring the best out of the man. The way SE won yesterday must have shown him the direction of things and see what Naija want.
SE will play semi final. I am sure of that. Let Amodu alone to do his work. If/when the delivers ANC cup for us, Nigeria will call for his sack.
Re: I’m Not Scared Of Cameroun – Amodu by tkb417(m): 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2010
woye77:

Super Eagles coach Shaibu Amodu has said that the Indomitable Lions of Cameroun do not scare him if both teams meet in the next round of the Africa Nations Cup.

Speaking after the Eagles‘ 3-0 victory over Mozambique on Wednesday, Amodu said he would prefer to review the match again before thinking of any other opponent in the quarterfinals.

He said, ”Cameroun in the quarterfinals? That‘s no problem but I want to savour this victory first, go over the match again before focusing on the next opponents.”

Amodu said [b]the victory was not just a flash in the pan but one that was pre-conceived, stressing that his criticisms do not bother him.

He said, ”We would have played safe and drawn the match and still qualified. But we needed to test our work and see how we can win with big margin. Many people have criticised me but it only makes me work more. Even if I win the World Cup, Nigerians will still have things to say about me.”[/b]Meanwhile, Osaze Odemwingie has prised his teammates for Nigeria‘s qualification for the quarterfinals

He said, ”We played as a team and better than before. I scored twice and I am happy but I could not have done it if the team had played badly. I am satisfied with our performance , our focus will now be on the quarterfinals.”

na the first time wey i dey hear say coach dey test to win big be this
na friendly match be this?
amodu don kolo
Re: I’m Not Scared Of Cameroun – Amodu by naso2(m): 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2010
I dont believe in AMODU, but truth be told our boys should easily beat that cameroonian team.

Aside CIV and Egypt we no get mate for the competition
Re: I’m Not Scared Of Cameroun – Amodu by morpheus24: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2010
na_so:

I dont believe in AMODU, but truth be told our boys should easily beat that cameroonian team.

Aside CIV and Egypt we no get mate for the competition

I think you should be watching todays game with cameroun against Tunisia

If those boys play like they did today. Naija is chicke soup
Re: I’m Not Scared Of Cameroun – Amodu by IbrahimB: 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2010
So who qualifies now? Zambia, Gabon and Cameroon all have 4 points! With the same Goal Difference.  Head to Head doesn't really separate them.
Re: I’m Not Scared Of Cameroun – Amodu by otokx(m): 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2010
They say its cameroon; don't really know.
Re: I’m Not Scared Of Cameroun – Amodu by shetani: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2010
Katsumoto:

Don't mind the baboon; he beat mighty Mozambique and lost to small Egypt and now believes that he can talk.

buhahahaaaaaaaaaaaa i love naija?

this Amodu is really an anionted idiot OLODO!!
Re: I’m Not Scared Of Cameroun – Amodu by Iyineda(m): 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2010
IbrahimB:

So who qualifies now? Zambia, Gabon and Cameroon all have 4 points! With the same Goal Difference.  Head to Head doesn't really separate them.

Egypt Vs Cameroon;

Zambia Vs Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Up Siasia / Akwa United Wins Appeal Against 3sc / Boxen Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.