Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

How Do I Get To Adamawa From Ekiti State. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Do I Get To Adamawa From Ekiti State. (1871 Views)

2017 Batch B Prospective Corps Members Posted To Adamawa. / Nysc 2017 Posting To Adamawa State. Is It Safe/acceptable / Batch B Stream II Pcms Posted To Adamawa From AKURE. Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Adamawa From Ekiti State. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
Please, How Do I Get To Adamawa From Ekiti State?
Re: How Do I Get To Adamawa From Ekiti State. by braithwaite(m): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2017

When do you plan on travellin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Adamawa From Ekiti State. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
braithwaite:

When do you plan on travellin

next week maybe!
Re: How Do I Get To Adamawa From Ekiti State. by OfficiallyMad: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
intruder15 come help a dude undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Adamawa From Ekiti State. by braithwaite(m): 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

next week maybe!

[color=#550000][/color]

Ok..

Re: How Do I Get To Adamawa From Ekiti State. by braithwaite(m): 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

next week maybe!

Ok.

There's just Three Mass transit that ply those route frequently. Young Shall Grow ,ABC Transport and Ekeson..

Now the question is ,is any of this three has park in Ekiti ,not sure .. So your close stop should be Ibadan, Young Shall Grow has a park there..

Or better still make enquiries from the three and know which of thr park is close by to you..

Be wary of attach ticket ( non-sitting ticket) .. Make sure you book directly and pay normal fee.. To avoid stories that touch..

Re: How Do I Get To Adamawa From Ekiti State. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
braithwaite:

Ok.

There's just Three Mass transit that ply those route frequently. Young Shall Grow ,ABC Transport and Ekeson..

Now the question is ,is any of this three has park in Ekiti ,not sure .. So your close stop should be Ibadan, Young Shall Grow has a park there..

Or better still make enquiries from the three and know which of thr park is close by to you..

Be wary of attach ticket ( non-sitting ticket) .. Make sure you book directly and pay normal fee.. To avoid stories that touch..

but i dont know how to contact any of 'em. Thanks so much sir!
Re: How Do I Get To Adamawa From Ekiti State. by intruder15(m): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2017
OfficiallyMad:
intruder15 come help a dude undecided
think u have to get to Abuja
den from maraba park close to Nasarawa state, enter adamawa sunshine express straight to yola

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Adamawa From Ekiti State. by Stormyweather(m): 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

but i dont know how to contact any of 'em. Thanks so much sir!
Google their numbers or you find out from people in Akure. You can still use the Abuja route

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Adamawa From Ekiti State. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
intruder15:

think u have to get to Abuja
den from maraba park close to Nasarawa state, enter adamawa sunshine express straight to yola

thanks for d response but sir!
Can i make it within a day?
Re: How Do I Get To Adamawa From Ekiti State. by peacemara54(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

thanks for d response but sir!
Can i make it within a day?

2days on the road, the journey is even more than 48hrs..... I guess you are going there to serve your fathers land,...Goodluck but, eat well b4 you embark on the journey & never forget to buy rub/aboniki
Re: How Do I Get To Adamawa From Ekiti State. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
peacemara54:

2days on the road, the journey is even more than 48hrs..... I guess you are going there to serve your fathers land,...Goodluck but, eat well b4 you embark on the journey & never forget to buy rub/aboniki

ahah Yes, but i av not being posted, i just want to confirm everything, in case i am posted there, thou i am rejecting it in Jesus name, but who knows. Thanks sir!
Re: How Do I Get To Adamawa From Ekiti State. by peacemara54(m): 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

ahah Yes, but i av not being posted, i just want to confirm everything, in case i am posted there, thou i am rejecting it in Jesus name, but who knows. Thanks sir!
The state is good. A lot of oppurtunities await you, only serve in the state capital
Re: How Do I Get To Adamawa From Ekiti State. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
peacemara54:

The state is good. A lot of oppurtunities await you, only serve in the state capital

thanks ma, Just that it is too far!
Re: How Do I Get To Adamawa From Ekiti State. by peacemara54(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

thanks ma, Just that it is too far!
True, really far
Re: How Do I Get To Adamawa From Ekiti State. by intruder15(m): 12:38am On Jun 17, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

thanks for d response but sir! Can i make it within a day?
from Abuja to yola is like 15hrs. add the number of hours from ekiti to Abuja.
or enter a bus to onitsha, then enter yola from onitsha. this route should be faster
Re: How Do I Get To Adamawa From Ekiti State. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
intruder15:

from Abuja to yola is like 15hrs. add the number of hours from ekiti to Abuja.

or enter a bus to onitsha, then enter yola from onitsha.
this route should be faster

whao! Thanks boss! I will make further research too! I really appreciate! E se lopolopo!

(1) (Reply)

PPA Available For 2018 Corps Members / Jigawa State Camp / NYSC Corp Member Go Viral After Using ‘terrible’ English To Report An Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.