Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,579 members, 7,958,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Ghosts: How Real Are They? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghosts: How Real Are They? (1001 Views)

Creepy And Terrifying Photos Of Ghosts Caught On Camera / How To Overcome Ghosts, Badluck,setback,demons, Devils, Witches,curses With Salt / How Real Are T.B Joshua’s Miracles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghosts: How Real Are They? by Larrydee(m): 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2007
I BELIEVE GHOSTS EXIST. I attended a boardin house (fgc ilorin). every mornin they make us jogg round the school btw 4 & 5a.m. I remember being in the lead with 2 other friends (others were way behind). We had a strange noise and we diverted our eagle wide eyes from the dark uneven, pot-hole filled road to have a look at what caused the noise. lo and behold abt 7ghosts glowing in white stood before us blockin the road. without any further instincts, we applied the brakes and sprinted back to meet the others behind. oooooh, my head really swelled bigtime. I know i wasnt imagining cos we all saw the same picture
Re: Ghosts: How Real Are They? by Free(f): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2007
hmmm
Re: Ghosts: How Real Are They? by Seun(m): 12:35am On Feb 02, 2007
Sounds like a scene from a dry horror movie. Or a practical joke someone played on you guys.
Re: Ghosts: How Real Are They? by Bobbyaf(m): 6:58am On Feb 02, 2007
@ Seun

Sounds like a scene from a dry horror movie. Or a practical joke someone played on you guys.

Hahahahahaha!!!, grin grin grin, that was a good one.

Larrydee don't take my dying with laughter to mean I don't believe you, because I do. I just would like for you to know however that what you saw were demons or falling angels who often times pretend to be people who died.
Re: Ghosts: How Real Are They? by Free(f): 4:40am On Feb 05, 2007
yawns

next!!
Re: Ghosts: How Real Are They? by Bobbyaf(m): 4:54am On Feb 05, 2007
Why are you yawning Free? Bored?
Re: Ghosts: How Real Are They? by OmoEko1(f): 4:55am On Feb 05, 2007
Bobbyaf:

Why are you yawning Free? Bored?
i was about say that too cheesy, who knows maybe she's bored
Re: Ghosts: How Real Are They? by Free(f): 4:59am On Feb 05, 2007
yea who knows

i think free is wierd lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Ghosts: How Real Are They? by Larrydee(m): 5:22am On Feb 05, 2007
Ok, u dont belive abi? Wait til u see one. just walk thru dat cemetary that leads 2 unilag. they 'll come & greet u. it couldn't possibly av been a joke played on us or how do you explain the glowin? for that chick dat's feelin bored, there's a thread on the home page called 'bored'. feel free to express urself there grin grin grin
Re: Ghosts: How Real Are They? by Bobbyaf(m): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2007
Naaaw, Free aint bored at all. She just wants more proof I guess. grin, wait till she sees one then you'll see how fast she runs back to this thread, grin
Re: Ghosts: How Real Are They? by Free(f): 3:59am On Feb 06, 2007
hmmm wot do u know grin grin
Re: Ghosts: How Real Are They? by Damest09(f): 4:01am On Feb 06, 2007
I believe they ain't real
Re: Ghosts: How Real Are They? by Larrydee(m): 4:26am On Feb 06, 2007
ok, how bout this one; a friend's mother died(also @ fgc). next night, the guy was busy running around the hostel like 2 in the morning. He claimed to have seen an epitaph at the foot of the bed. He wouldnt stop running even after the seniors threatened him. who knows if he was seeing his mother's spirit?
Re: Ghosts: How Real Are They? by Bobbyaf(m): 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2007
@ Damest09

I believe they ain't real

Why do you say that?

(1) (Reply)

I Am Lost In The World / How Should We Worship God / Who Is God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.