Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out (43352 Views)

"My Bills Are Getting Heavy" - Dino Melaye Cries Out In Song / Bello Organized SARS Men To Assassinate Me - Dino Melaye Cries Out (VIDEO) / I'm Still In APC - Dino Melaye Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by EWAagoyin(m): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
middlebelter:

Your comment has just won you the most irresponsible comment of the year! How dear you generalize the entire people of Okun land with an insult? I feel deeply sad that the people of Kogi West, that are not benefiting anything from the Senator, people that not only mist marginalized in this country, nursing the pains inflicted by undiscerning politicians like Dino are now been insulted by people like you? Very sad!

k
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Iamwrath: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
That's the face you make when the person who sang " Ajekun iya ni o je " becomes the person Jiyaing grin grin grin grin grin grin

OfficiallyMad:
I think say this guy no dey fear anybody undecided
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Dasgoro: 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
Rat race: A clear story of 'When the cat is away, the mice will play'
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by bejeria101(m): 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
Keep calm! Dont panic! You would be arrested! You remember the soundtrack? Good.
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Gashki: 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dino if you are afraid of being arrested then keep your mouth shut, why not allow Magu to do his work without you interfering? and now you are accusing all Nigerians, for what?
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Parable007: 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
Oga Dino we dey ur back sir, I only saw u once @ COZA apart from that I have never seen u in my life but I like u......am one of ur biggest fan sir!
I wish I meet you one day!!!!
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by smalls001: 11:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
The US congress today is hounding Trump. Guess what he's worried or rather moved. Thats their job to checkmate the executive and funny they're doing a good job simply because they have integrity......Now rewind to NAIJA....its the reverse..executive hounding senate and they are worried..WhyBecause senate guys have no integrity...Its just that simple...
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by sephryneyo(m): 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
What is dis man offence? am asking those guys above me
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Abfinest007(m): 12:15am On Jun 10, 2017
they can arrest you and kill u for all I care at lease when u are dead we will know that one problem has left the country

1 Like

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Akv24regular(m): 12:56am On Jun 10, 2017
Go and pay for what you sow, Barawo jakujaku
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by olajide8(m): 12:58am On Jun 10, 2017
good bye to bad riddance

1 Like

Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by biggie73(m): 1:28am On Jun 10, 2017
How soon?
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by efeski(m): 2:12am On Jun 10, 2017
taylor88:
OGA SIR NO FEAR

U AINT GOING ANYWHERE

THE HARDER THEY COME THE HARDER THEY FALL

V's UNDERSTAND

indeed Obembe the runes men understand Ava Ava Sador
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Ajebaba(m): 3:03am On Jun 10, 2017
"A Sinner will Run when no One chase him"
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by godquality: 5:38am On Jun 10, 2017
prettyboi1989:
Dino molaya should just go to Efcc's office and surrender like raymond reddinton
fully agreed. He can start providing the EFCC the names of his fellow blacklist senators and house of reps members that have looted and still looting our common wealth.
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 10, 2017
You bet you will.
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by funsho4man(m): 6:39am On Jun 10, 2017
God safe us
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Azam101: 7:29am On Jun 10, 2017
Dino or Zino am very sure prison will welcome you gladly! I beg make them bring the nut to Ilesha prison sef
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by buchilino(m): 7:33am On Jun 10, 2017
N DIS IS D SAME JUNK NA SOME R TELLING IGBOS TO CHANNEL DER GRIEVANCES. I DON'T LIKE DINO 4 ANYTHING, I GIVE SOME CREDIT 4 SPEAKING OUT TRUTH OTHERS WOULDNT WANT TO SPEAK.
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by buchilino(m): 7:34am On Jun 10, 2017
N DIS IS D SAME JUNK NA SOME R TELLING IGBOS TO CHANNEL DER GRIEVANCES. I DON'T LIKE DINO 4 ANYTHING, I GIVE SOME HIM CREDIT 4 SPEAKING OUT D TRUTH OTHERS WOULDNT WANT TO SPEAK.
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by musaogunnubi(m): 7:41am On Jun 10, 2017
HAH:
Love or hate him Dino Melaye is the most vibrant member of the national assembly both house of reps and senate.

We say no to rubber stamp legislature which the executive want

By the way the legislature is the difference between military and democratic government cos in the former too there is executive and judiciary, as such the legislature is the symbol of democracy and most be defended not to be errand boys of the president like how most of our state assemblies have turned in the hands of governors.

Most criticism toward Dino melaye is out of envy due to his outspoken nature or flamboyancy which is not a crime
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by ubongokon(m): 7:56am On Jun 10, 2017
wat has magu done to u!? u can't remove him there forget that one
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by ransomed: 8:25am On Jun 10, 2017
A sinner runeth when no one pursueth. A free conscience fears no accusation.
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by DUMCHRIS(m): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2017
If Magu were to be a Christian or one from the South I doubt if Buhari will still retain him till this moment.
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Kingspin(m): 9:37am On Jun 10, 2017
yarimo:
DINO MELAYE you will be more useful in prison, rather than being a senator
Is DINO MELAYE the problem of Nigeria? No!
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by MUNDI007(m): 9:44am On Jun 10, 2017
If you don't have skeleton in ur closet why are u afraid. Mr man! U must go kuje
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by JusticeSeeker: 10:40am On Jun 10, 2017
Kingspin:
Is DINO MELAYE the problem of Nigeria? No!
YES!
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by disandat(m): 10:41am On Jun 10, 2017
Been alone before?
That feeling when you smell a boogyman.
You ask for the umpteenth time, "who is there ? ". But all you hear is MAGU-SPEC silence.
Dino, here is Michael Scoffied's number
+:*2475894!3585(1/7)8996)375!.
Don't mention
What are friends for?
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by typumps: 11:10am On Jun 10, 2017
HAH:
Love or hate him Dino Melaye is the most vibrant member of the national assembly both house of reps and senate.

We say no to rubber stamp legislature which the executive want

By the way the legislature is the difference between military and democratic government cos in the former too there is executive and judiciary, as such the legislature is the symbol of democracy and most be defended not to be errand boys of the president like how most of our state assemblies have turned in the hands of governors.

Most criticism toward Dino melaye is out of envy due to his outspoken nature or flamboyancy which is not a crime
Have u seen how senseless Nigerian are, so because he is outspoken,he can't be arrested. Why do we support corruption, when will you guys be wise, this people take us as a fool, see this comment now, isn't it obvious that we are
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
godquality:
fully agreed. He can start providing the EFCC the names of his fellow blacklist senators and house of reps members that have looted and still looting our common wealth.
lol
Re: I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out by KaptainAfrika: 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned / How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari / Boko Haram Kills Captain Anthony Tekemeka In Borno (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.