Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Ex-oceanic Bank Staff With Pending SSTIF Refunds - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ex-oceanic Bank Staff With Pending SSTIF Refunds (455 Views)

#10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff / First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation / House Of Representatives Intervenes In Diamond Bank Staff Retrenchment Dispute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-oceanic Bank Staff With Pending SSTIF Refunds by BAMMZ(m): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hello house,
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but it is important and I believe the moderator will help do the needful.
I need the contributions of ex oceanic bank staff who contributed in the the compulsory staff deductions called SSTIF.
This money was meant to be invested and paid to staff upon retirement or exit from the system. I personally loved the idea. Unfortunately I had to leave Oceanic bank some few months before Ecobank acquired it and Ecobank is supposed to now be responsible for this payment.
I had waited patiently for about 5years before I sent a mail to Ecobank on this issue. In their response,they claimed there is a class action on this in court (NIC Ikoyi Court 6) and so they cannot give me any word on this until the judgement is passed. They however only gave me the venue but not the Suit number as I requested.
Please house,is anyone aware of this class action and if yes,what is the current status and suit number?
Also to the general house,how do I go about this payment?
Trusting the great consultants to contribute here (Na every nairalander be consultant so I am expecting general contributions).
Thank you.
Cc
Lalasticlala
seun

(1) (Reply)

Before You Ruin Yourself On Social Media / Collection Of Workers BVN By Government, Is It Legal? / Hi, How Much Does A Customer Service Advisor Earn In Diamond Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.