Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,031 members, 7,828,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family (35256 Views)

16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream / ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police / FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by manikspears: 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
So the youths in that community will allow this to slide abi?

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by mechanics(m): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
The woman want to use her riches to influence justice, she should remember that it is God that makes one rich and if she is not careful, that riches will disappear one day, she should face the law squarely, this are the people against the change agenda, and after they will say change is not working.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by cooltola(m): 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
Poor girl and I pray Justice will find these idiots in one way or the other.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by Teeboi56: 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
veekid:
So flatheadzzzz can't even afford 5H for olosho anymore? Na rape remain for them
Na Igbo people dey like raping like mad

2 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by damola311: 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
mark2sunny:

Did he ask his daughter to be raped so he can get paid? Let's be sensible pls. Besides do you know y he accepted the money? Do they have the permission of the family before posting their pictures?

So you can't talk without insult? Are you that daft? You are entitled to your opinion, so am I...
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by SeniorZato(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
This is evil
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by donqx: 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
sad
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by adeabimbola700(m): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
Please what is DPA
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by jp79: 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
wht is all this? we are talking of such a great crime only for some people to reduce it to tribal war!!!! it can happen any where, crime has no boundary let's fight it together
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
PenisCaP:

I dnt even know why the op should lie in d first place..
That money was given to the father by a good sameritan to take the kid to hospital.

Oh OK..thats a new twist.
Good Samaritan dashing out 100k for hospital bill ? undecided

Sounds fishy .
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by toye440: 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
zarakay:
How can a sane human being rape a 5 year old kid... Na wa

This pretty innocent looking child with a bright future
Let justice prevail
ask south Africans, even day old, is a go for them.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by greymiles: 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Igbos!!! Dem fit do anytin for ordinary 5naira.
No wonder u see most of dem from 5yrs, dem don dey roam express with gala.

No difference between dem and aboki

Aboki go follow cow enta SW
Igbos go follow rice, fake disk, fake memory card, expired drug and gala and ugwu enta SW.
two backward region fighting to develop SW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by imasong005(m): 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Topgainer:
We were not told who the assulter is and why the Barr. Ugwonye wants to take it out on the Proprietor.
The proprietor of the school is acting circumspectly, because for such to happen in the premises of her school questions the standards of such cheap establishment .
DPA should focus on appropriate therapy for the child and education support for her. I am not in support of hunting that poor proprietor.
FYI, the proprietor's son is the rapist here. Are you satisfied now. Nonsense.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by imasong005(m): 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
PenisCaP:

Op is a blatant liar.. that was money given to him to take the kid to hospital i dnt know wht people gain in spreading falsehood.
DPA asked the father to play along because they need all the evidence to nail the proprietor and the Dpo who asked that the girl's father should accept the 100k been offered him.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by chidon4life(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nawooooo
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by VocalWalls: 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
I need to get a gun.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by Enoquin(f): 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
cry oh lord!
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by Riduane: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
This is really sad cry cry
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by PenisCaP: 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
alexialin:

Oh OK..thats a new twist.
Good Samaritan dashing out 100k for hospital bill ? undecided

Sounds fishy .

Yea its not toomuch for some1 who gat enuff to money.
But some1 just told me now that.They asked the father to play along so that they can use it to nail the culprit.
Thats undertstandable...than saying he collected money to squash a case of his raped kid.

Who does that?. undecided
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by iant(f): 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
Pls can someone arrest all of them present that signed and witnessed that. Including the parent.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by crackhouse(m): 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
Poverty is an infection. And they gave him and he collected.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by NwaAmaikpe: 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
preciousgt:

Nwaobikinta.... try to maintain the way you just reacted. it is more honourable to be silent than to be exhibiting hateful reactions you've been displaying on every trends.

Don't get me wrong... I am speechless.

Totally speechless and awed.

Can you imagine that young girl has started making such money for her parents. 100k
I'm proud of her and I am sure her dad is too.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by salam1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
Truth be told crime has no respect for ur tribe, religion or status, crime happens everuwhete. It happens even in the so called developed country where poverty rate is low, I think crime is a tin of the mind not about where u kom from
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by sissoko22(m): 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
Biafrans are also pedophile

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by bejeria101(m): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
100k? If it was your child you would settle for a 100k?
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
daewoorazer:

Tribal wars here on NL is hilarious....

Its actually senseless

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:36am On Jun 10, 2017
wahles:
Modafucker
This one na childfucker grin grin grin
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by Adeebiwa09(m): 2:23am On Jun 10, 2017
daewoorazer:

Tribal wars here on NL is hilarious....

No it's not it really annoying and alot of times I use to wonder if the guys that do those things have any sense or home training. No matter how disgusting a matter is somebody who should at least have the general child sense even if he no go school will turn it to tribal issue and now we seem not to be better than our fathers in the 80s and 90s who would insult themselves with things like of ofem manu, roroba, ajokuta mamumi, berebe, and the likes infact they are better based on the meaning atleast.

I am proud yoruba boy and I respect igbos or any other tribe. It's not a club that you can change its in your DNA no insult or wish can change you to another or someone to yours.

I can see you do not indulge in such things let's in our on way stop this nuisance of an attitude. Thanks.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by agadaone1(m): 4:00am On Jun 10, 2017
Poor girl, wonder what must be going through her mind right now...
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by lonelydora: 5:39am On Jun 10, 2017
Topgainer:
We were not told who the assulter is and why the Barr. Ugwonye wants to take it out on the Proprietor.
The proprietor of the school is acting circumspectly, because for such to happen in the premises of her school questions the standards of such cheap establishment .
DPA should focus on appropriate therapy for the child and education support for her. I am not in support of hunting that poor proprietor.

My thoughts too. The proprietor is innocent of the rape. She agreed to pay the parents because it happened in her school.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by lonelydora: 5:40am On Jun 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Na dem dem

E no concern me

You have started again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabs Friend Over 200 Naira Burial Levy In Onitsha...(graphic Pictures) / Butchers, Cultists Clash In Lagos, One Dies (Photo) / Man Assassinated In His Car In Ibadan (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.