Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd (66711 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded / Kechi Okwuchi Is A Finalist On America's Got Talent 2017 / Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by uzoexcel(m): 7:00am On Jun 10, 2017
You are a fuck1ng mor0n with chicken p00p covering ur Brain!!pathetic angry

With the kind of thoughts that flows out through you I bet that your guardian angel has probably resigned or killed himself..dumb and dumber

Oh yes, and I rarely use curse words

NwaAmaikpe:
sad
Nonsense...

Did she survive that plane crash just to be a reality/talent show contestant

Her guardian angel must be so heartbroken

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by Softhands(m): 7:03am On Jun 10, 2017
When Life puts you down, your heart may become so heavy, your knees broken... But fighting back is your only option.... When you fight back, don't be afraid to loose again, don't be afraid to fall, don't be ....you will get on your feet somehow...cos where there's a will, there's a way.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by eyinjuege: 7:11am On Jun 10, 2017
uzoexcel:

You are a fuck1ng mor0n with chicken p00p covering ur Brain!!pathetic angry

Oh yes, and I rarely use curse words

So you dont know the resident troll?

Don't bother to waste your annoyance.

He is the king of all NL trolls, and jerks off mentions. He gets his thrills from mentions from NL members
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by eyinjuege: 7:17am On Jun 10, 2017
linearity:

Now am disappointed, so they couldn't foot the bill for a good plastic surgery or skin reconstruction?

There are Doctors and places, where her skin will be crafted and you will never know her skin was even punched before.

There's only so much a good plastic surgeon can do, especially for extensive major burns as hers.
The immediate management of burns injury is also important for the outcome of the scars.
Sosoliso happened in Nigeria, I don't think anyone considered the immediate aesthetic mgt/ I'm not sure if they even had the necessary facilities then.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by Frankiss44(m): 7:50am On Jun 10, 2017
linearity:

Now am disappointed, so they couldn't foot the bill for a good plastic surgery or skin reconstruction?

There are Doctors and places, where her skin will be crafted and you will never know her skin was even punched before.

As times goes on, she will undergo more skin surgeries.. But I think right now the skin might be so fragile after the countless surgeries
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by Bigwig1: 7:57am On Jun 10, 2017
Hmmm,this might be one of the reasons she survived the plane crash sef. So as to fulfil purpose. I don't know who is in such situation you are coming out strong in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by myplaydiary: 8:11am On Jun 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
To say the "blunt" truth her voice is 'good' not "wow wow" but the sentiment of what she has been through just caught everyone's attention, am sure 95% of people will not notice she went off a few times....... angry
Mr you have no idea what you are talking about, don't you know the fact that she had to narrate the event of the air crash left her sober and she was practically crying while singing that song and singing with tears her eyes while trying to save the bulk of it from rolling down her cheeks, she is not just a talented and beautiful singer she is also a strong and confident lady.

God bless her beyond measure.

4 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by Perfecter4real(m): 8:14am On Jun 10, 2017
watched it yesterday on Facebook, she was one of the 60 students on board on that fateful day.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by SimonRose(m): 8:36am On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
Nonsense...

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by lexy2014: 8:38am On Jun 10, 2017
NigeriaNewsDeck:
2005 Sosoliso Survivor Kechi Wows Crowd At 2017 America's Got Talent

Kechi Okwuchi, one of the two survivors of the 2005 Sosoliso plane crash, catches judges attention at the 2017 America's Got Talent

Kechi survived the 2005 Sosoliso Airlines plane crash in Nigeria that took the lives of over a 100 persons on board. She is one of the two survivors.

After such a harrowing experience, music became her escape as she lied on her hospital bed, bandaged head to foot, not being able to move.

Watch her beautiful rendition of Ed Sheeran‘s Thinking out Loud:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYE0SIGEFH0

http://newscantell..com/2017/06/2005-sosoliso-survivor-kechi-wows-crowd.html
that's x factor not AGT
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by glossyj(f): 9:01am On Jun 10, 2017
So so touching......... Beautiful go girl
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by burrrnerrr(m): 9:30am On Jun 10, 2017
Her voice touched me in my head and in my heart
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by mekuxiani(m): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
To say the "blunt" truth her voice is 'good' not "wow wow" but the sentiment of what she has been through just caught everyone's attention, am sure 95% of people will not notice she went off a few times....... angry
that is a very nasty thing to say

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by mpowa(m): 9:44am On Jun 10, 2017
God Bless Your Soul And Be with You Always.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by mekuxiani(m): 9:45am On Jun 10, 2017
Can you listen to yourself and how does this your comment make you feel you guys are just dropping nasty words instead of you appreciating the girls courage
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
Nonsense...

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by tonex360: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
Nonsense...

why do u like curse like this, always attracting people's curse on yourself on this platform, I presume some of them must have taking effect in your life for continuously doing this..
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by unuane1(m): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2017
NigeriaNewsDeck:
2005 Sosoliso Survivor Kechi Wows Crowd At 2017 America's Got Talent

Kechi Okwuchi, one of the two survivors of the 2005 Sosoliso plane crash, catches judges attention at the 2017 America's Got Talent

Kechi survived the 2005 Sosoliso Airlines plane crash in Nigeria that took the lives of over a 100 persons on board. She is one of the two survivors.

After such a harrowing experience, music became her escape as she lied on her hospital bed, bandaged head to foot, not being able to move.

Watch her beautiful rendition of Ed Sheeran‘s Thinking out Loud:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYE0SIGEFH0

http://newscantell..com/2017/06/2005-sosoliso-survivor-kechi-wows-crowd.html
Wow, she nailed the song. It's so great to hear her sing what an amazing singer and talented one. I really hope to see her and hear her do her own songs one day.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by chykeJ: 10:48am On Jun 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
Sir..
Her voice is amazing ojere, how many people can sing with such poise, Clarity and confidence?
Sentiments aside, her voice was beyond good.. and I dunno where ya hearing the 'off notes'.
People will always have something to say even when not necessary cry

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by 5oyad: 11:05am On Jun 10, 2017
madjune:
I actually remember that crash.

Was blindly fkn one motherfkn hoe when i heard it.
Time flies.

What do yoy call yourself who was fkn a hoe?

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by KeniBodyks: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
Nonsense...

You are a disgrace to yourself, your family and entire generation....up to the 4th. God have mercy on your soul
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by madjune(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
5oyad:

What do yoy call yourself who was fkn a hoe?

Abi you no dey fk?
E pain you as e don tey I start?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by Lizy100: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
Thank God for her life... Nkechi Okwuchi graduated with a First Class degree from University of Thomas Houston, Texas on May 16th, 2015.
Not only that, she was inducted into 6 academic honor societies, was the most Outstanding student for her major in Economics and has already been accepted into graduate school for her MBA.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by superlanny(m): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
Nonsense...

You are a unadultrated fool.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by ewds(m): 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
lexy2014:
that's x factor not AGT

No Sir/Ma, it's AGT.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by ultimatebas(m): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
May God be with you in all your future endeavours . I love your song . And your story brought tears into my eyes. I am very emotional right now.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by coolh3ad(m): 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
Nonsense...

She survived the plane crash not just to be a reality/talent show contestant but also a Star. She is also a graduate with a 1ST CLASS @ University of St.Thomas, Houston,Texas. Everyone around her is definitely proud of her. I am her number one fan and also very very proud of her......I SMELL JEALOUSY. Are you jealous of her success??
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by coolh3ad(m): 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
soberdrunk:

Brother Choir Master..Lead Vocalist...She had a standing ovation. It was an extraordinary performance. The judges loved the performance..Which one is your own?..If you know all this, why not go apply to be a judge at Project Fame's next season's reality show...Are you jealous

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by coolh3ad(m): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
kolajoo:
I cried watching her singing. So emotional and touching. More grace Kechi.

i thought i was the only one..I was watching the video, smiling and didn't know when tears rolled down my cheeks. I can't remember the last time i cried but this made me cry and its definitely tears of joy..I AM VERY INSPIRED AND I AM HER NUMBER ONE FAN..............

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by solpat(m): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ishilove:
Kweeke ... cry sad

Are you from Ndokwa or Ukwuani
Because they use that word a lot cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
Sylverly:
This almost made me cry..I wish she wins and go for plastic surgery
plastic surgery? So what do you think she's been doing for the past 12 yrs? I don't think she can get better than that.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by bizzybigger: 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Tinkybabe:
What a beautiful rendition! I remember reading about her then.
She is one strong lady. Very brave!
I believe she's going to go far in life.

Her before and after pic
Chai see beauty but DAT crash turned DAT beauty to.... am happy for her life, academic excellence despite d challenges she faced

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account / Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.