Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Shame! Yvonne Jegede Shows Of Abs At The Gym With A Man (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shame! Yvonne Jegede Shows Of Abs At The Gym With A Man (photo) (3266 Views)

BACKSIDE!! Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Dons See-through Outfit (photos) / Moment Davido "Collapsed" While Working On Abs At The Gym (Pics) / Kate Henshaw Twerks At The Gym With Fitness Instructor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame! Yvonne Jegede Shows Of Abs At The Gym With A Man (photo) by tosan21: 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nollywood actress Yvonne Jegede Fawole has taken to Instagram to share a photo at the gym with a male neighbour. The actress wrote…

BEST DAY TO BE ON SET, ESPECIALLY WHEN MY NEIGHBOR @STANNZE IS HERE.. ON THE SET OF #WITHINTHESHADOWS

But one surprising thing about the photo is the exposure of her abs and boobs. Do you guys think is appropriate for a married woman to flaunt her boobs and abs online for all to see?

Re: Shame! Yvonne Jegede Shows Of Abs At The Gym With A Man (photo) by Mimienudles(f): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
Pretty Yvonne, her dimple... Oh my
I hope her husband understands undecided
Re: Shame! Yvonne Jegede Shows Of Abs At The Gym With A Man (photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
Boobs abi cleavage
Re: Shame! Yvonne Jegede Shows Of Abs At The Gym With A Man (photo) by loomer: 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
What's exposed there now?

Person dey gym una expect her to tie wrapper?

1 Like

Re: Shame! Yvonne Jegede Shows Of Abs At The Gym With A Man (photo) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
Where the hell is the boobs I came to see

Op you should try travelling out and stop talking like a caveman

It's a Sport Bra

You expecting her to tie wrapper to the Gym

3 Likes

Re: Shame! Yvonne Jegede Shows Of Abs At The Gym With A Man (photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
loomer:
What's exposed there now?

Person dey gym una expect her to tie wrapper?
I tire o

2 Likes

Re: Shame! Yvonne Jegede Shows Of Abs At The Gym With A Man (photo) by nelson7777: 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
appropriate sport outfit 4 a woman, married/single

1 Like

Re: Shame! Yvonne Jegede Shows Of Abs At The Gym With A Man (photo) by Partnerbiz3: 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
I cant even see anything

1 Like

Re: Shame! Yvonne Jegede Shows Of Abs At The Gym With A Man (photo) by luminouz(m): 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
OP...what is not appropriate is the very tiny sense ricocheting in ur skull! Please I go borrow some till u grow enough...
PM ME!!!!

1 Like

Re: Shame! Yvonne Jegede Shows Of Abs At The Gym With A Man (photo) by veekid(m): 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
Too much juice
Re: Shame! Yvonne Jegede Shows Of Abs At The Gym With A Man (photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
tosan21:
Nollywood actress Yvonne Jegede Fawole has taken to Instagram to share a photo at the gym with a male neighbour. The actress wrote…

BEST DAY TO BE ON SET, ESPECIALLY WHEN MY NEIGHBOR @STANNZE IS HERE.. ON THE SET OF #WITHINTHESHADOWS

But one surprising thing about the photo is the exposure of her abs and boobs. Do you guys think is appropriate for a married woman to flaunt her boobs and abs online for all to see?
do you really have to showcase ur stupidity??

someone is at the gym.. dyhu expect her to wear ur grandma's clothe or her wrapper? cos I don't understand what ur fuss is all about??..

why dyhu care anyways?? its not like she gives a fvck about u and ur dumbness..

stupid fellow

2 Likes

Re: Shame! Yvonne Jegede Shows Of Abs At The Gym With A Man (photo) by Mrop(m): 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
op mind ur business
Re: Shame! Yvonne Jegede Shows Of Abs At The Gym With A Man (photo) by hoMegas(m): 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
tosan21:

shut up op. People like you take the society backwards. What is she meant to wear agbada. There is a cloth for every occasion

1 Like

Re: Shame! Yvonne Jegede Shows Of Abs At The Gym With A Man (photo) by hoMegas(m): 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Her husband that paid her bride price is not complaining

1 Like

Re: Shame! Yvonne Jegede Shows Of Abs At The Gym With A Man (photo) by EmmanuelCena(m): 4:26am On Jun 10, 2017
tosan21:

Op, be like say mechanic wey service your brain refuse to put back some nuts!

See as you talk shame for title like say dem catc er ey commit adultery

So, op this is 21st century... fornication is now a norm... ladies exposing their bodies A norm.....
so,if you've been in the stone age all tese while,welcome to te 21st century

Whether she like make she strip nakked for the whole world, e nor concern you!
Go mind your business!

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Ini Ikpe Celebrates Hubby's Birthday With This Message / 52 Year Old Janet Jackson Looks Hot As She Performs In All Black Outfit On Tour / Comic actor John Okafor weds longtime partner, Stellamaris (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.