Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

BACKSIDE!! Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Dons See-through Outfit (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BACKSIDE!! Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Dons See-through Outfit (photos) (6131 Views)

Princess Shyngle Wears See-through Outfit To Soundcity MVP Awards / Afia Schwarzenegger Goes Braless, Dances In See-through Outfit. Fans Blast Her / Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BACKSIDE!! Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Dons See-through Outfit (photos) by queenblog(f): 10:27am On Mar 16, 2020
Yvonne Jegede put her curves on display in a see-through two-piece outfit.

The black number worn by the actress hugged her curves and fit like a second skin. She paired it with black underwear.

See more photos >>> https://kupelove..com/2020/03/yvonne-jegede-shows-some-skin-as-she.html

1 Like

Re: BACKSIDE!! Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Dons See-through Outfit (photos) by cRobo: 10:29am On Mar 16, 2020
Nothing when I never see before

I won't say a word

1 Like

Re: BACKSIDE!! Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Dons See-through Outfit (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2020
Living her life

2 Likes

Re: BACKSIDE!! Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Dons See-through Outfit (photos) by Ehiscotch(m): 10:53am On Mar 16, 2020
That's why when they are older they go broke because they have misplaced their priorities.

Anyways, the Nollywood doesn't pay much. So the girls have side hustles and big gods — which is why we have more hardworking actors than actresses.

6 Likes

Re: BACKSIDE!! Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Dons See-through Outfit (photos) by OLASUNKONMI(m): 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
Misplaced priority actresses.
Yeye they smell
Re: BACKSIDE!! Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Dons See-through Outfit (photos) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Don’t you have anything to offer apart from lifting up your hips and showing ass undecided

5 Likes

Re: BACKSIDE!! Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Dons See-through Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
Oyindidi:
Living her life
Is that the future of Feminism?? undecided

4 Likes

Re: BACKSIDE!! Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Dons See-through Outfit (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hmmm
Re: BACKSIDE!! Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Dons See-through Outfit (photos) by mrsfavour(f): 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
She left her marriage for this lifestyle or what ?I thought she has a son ,what will she tell this son when he grows up to see this?

2 Likes

Re: BACKSIDE!! Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Dons See-through Outfit (photos) by kendrick93(m): 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
she has a great body i must say
Re: BACKSIDE!! Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Dons See-through Outfit (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
eni4real:
Is that the future of Feminism?? undecided
Face front
Re: BACKSIDE!! Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Dons See-through Outfit (photos) by Obakoolex(m): 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sincerely it's not that we don't like seeing this things yet we know it's morally wrong...I just pity upcoming generations because women don spoil this world finish undecided

3 Likes

Re: BACKSIDE!! Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Dons See-through Outfit (photos) by hammerU: 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
Wen i small, the way i dey take run for unhygienic things, if dem tell me say yansh go be photogenic, i no go believe.

Back then, i thought nothing good can come from the bumbum, just disgust. How i was wrong.

Today dem go set yansh snap, we go dey look like mumu. Waitin we dey look, i no know.

God is great.

5 Likes

Re: BACKSIDE!! Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Dons See-through Outfit (photos) by ValCon888: 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
That's the only thing they sell.
But tomorrow, they'll tell you they are actresses.
Re: BACKSIDE!! Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Dons See-through Outfit (photos) by foxxydude: 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2020

Re: BACKSIDE!! Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Dons See-through Outfit (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
A queen living her life
Re: BACKSIDE!! Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Dons See-through Outfit (photos) by franchasng: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
mrsfavour:
She left her marriage for this lifestyle or what ?I thought she has a son ,what will she tell this son when he grows up to see this?
what crime did she commit madam What's there if she shows off her bum for men to at least looku looku small, why are u ladies stingy na angry
Re: BACKSIDE!! Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Dons See-through Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
Oyindidi:
Face front
Ntoor undecided
Re: BACKSIDE!! Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Dons See-through Outfit (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
eni4real:
Ntoor undecided
See your yam head grin
Re: BACKSIDE!! Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Dons See-through Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
Oyindidi:
See your yam head grin
Your inner eyes dey see?? shocked
Re: BACKSIDE!! Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Dons See-through Outfit (photos) by careytommy37(m): 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
If it natural and not enhanced the good for her kiss
Re: BACKSIDE!! Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Dons See-through Outfit (photos) by timibare(m): 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
Naija female celebs....
1. Try to get fame
2. Maintain the fame for sumtyms
3. How around
4. Make some cash
5. Build a house or rent on the island or expensive estate
6. Get a boyfriend
7. Showoff on IG
8. Get married
9. Give birth
10. Marriage drama
12. Walk out of the Marriage
13. Hoeing on a different level
14. Dubai potty
15. Abuja grooves
16. Men are trash
17. Preaching Celibacy

2 Likes

Re: BACKSIDE!! Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Dons See-through Outfit (photos) by Slaymammas: 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
You need hookup? Visit www.slaymammas.com for the hottest girls

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce And Jay-z To Buy Michael Jackson's $100m Home (PHOTO) / Photos: World's Tallest Man Meets World's Shortest Man / Ukwu Of Life: Popular Model Agnes Display Her Killer Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.