Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Atorise: "My Wife Has Forgiven Me For Fathering A Child Outside Marriage" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Atorise: "My Wife Has Forgiven Me For Fathering A Child Outside Marriage" (32551 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... / Wizkid: I Want To Have A Girl Child After Fathering Three Boys / "My Wife Has Forgiven Me For Fathering A Child Outside Marriage" -gospel Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atorise: "My Wife Has Forgiven Me For Fathering A Child Outside Marriage" by Daboomb: 7:26am On Jun 12, 2017
Came:
I notice say na men way get money women dey born for these days, and na men way get money dey pursue women too... I hope say you go fit forgive your wife if you found out that any of your children isn't yours.

This is the root of all the problems we have in marriages - Women trying to be ...Men, in a tit-for-tat scenario

Fact is Women cannot be Men and those that try to do so, ending-up regretting it.

Simple differences lie in the fact that:
-The guy impregnated a woman 'outside' (the wife dont have to see the pregnancy and infact did not know initially); now imagine if the wife was the one impregnated, how is she going to hide it from the husband?
So, they are not the same situation

- The Man is back with his wife, in their own house (and the Love-child is somewhere else with his mother).
Now imagine if it was the wife that was impregnated, she would have to live with the child under the same roof with her husband!
So, again, it is different!

- Philandering Men dont get pregnant at all, even if they impregnate another woman!
Philandering Woman can get pregnant, and she cant hide it! grin

- A promiscuous husband does not carry pregnancy for 9months! He can do it and hop to the next woman.
Once a philandering Woman is impregnated, she would have to carry the bump for all to see, in the next 9months! Too bad.

- Even in the act of copulation (sex), the Man simply expels something 'dangerous' from his own body and walks away.
The woman on the other hand, is a "receptacle" for the dangerous WMD and carries it within her body, no matter how much she washes! grin

In essence, while l dont encourage extra-marital affairs, trying to compare the two sexes or trying to get even by doing the same thing the Husband/Man did, will only make things worse for the woman because they are not physiologically made to act like a man.
So, it is easier for the Woman to forgive, than for a Man to forgive such Acts because when it happens to a woman, its never going to be the same world again.

Women have their own advantages too (like lying about who the real father it, if a DNA is not done!)

2 Likes

Re: Atorise: "My Wife Has Forgiven Me For Fathering A Child Outside Marriage" by Daboomb: 7:32am On Jun 12, 2017
ivolt:
Why won't she forgive you when she depends on you for sustenance.
Mumu man mistaking strategy for loyalty.

Its not about Money (or not having it) otherwise, Women who are financially independent wont be forgiving their Husbands.
Its about whether she wants to work it out with HIM or whether she WANTS OUT of it.

BTW: if you know his wife, you would agree that she is not completely dependent on him for sustenance (Educated and Earning income). She can survive, if she chose to opt out of the marraige.

Other issues like safety (emotional and psychological) and security of the children is also a consideration though most foolish people in such situation, think only about themselves first and foremost, only to come back in later years to cry over the same thing, when the children have suffered for such breakup and become 'something else'.
Re: Atorise: "My Wife Has Forgiven Me For Fathering A Child Outside Marriage" by yewawa: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2017
Gospel Singer Elegbin......Gospel Singer Alagbere.....Gospel singer indeed!......

1 Like

Re: Atorise: "My Wife Has Forgiven Me For Fathering A Child Outside Marriage" by lailo: 8:36am On Jun 12, 2017
woman forgives u??u better sleep with caution everyday.
Re: Atorise: "My Wife Has Forgiven Me For Fathering A Child Outside Marriage" by ivolt: 8:48am On Jun 12, 2017
bareal:

Yes Sir! ask another question

References please ?
Re: Atorise: "My Wife Has Forgiven Me For Fathering A Child Outside Marriage" by ivolt: 9:08am On Jun 12, 2017
Daboomb:

Its not about Money (or not having it) otherwise, Women who are financially independent wont be forgiving their Husbands.
Its about whether she wants to work it out with HIM or whether she WANTS OUT of it.
It depends largely on money, "forgiving" cheating husband is a must for dependent women
while the same cannot be said for financially independent women.
Research studies and plenty anecdotes have confirmed the position
that dependent women take more bullshit from their husbands than
their independent counterpart, the men knows this and some take
advantage of the situation.

BTW: if you know his wife, you would agree that she is not completely dependent on him for sustenance (Educated and Earning income). She can survive, if she chose to opt out of the marraige.

Other issues like safety (emotional and psychological) and security of the children is also a consideration though most foolish people in such situation, think only about themselves first and foremost,
you can't call them foolish because you are not in their shoe. Anybody not thinking
about themselves can be regarded as a living dead.

only to come back in later years to cry over the same thing, when the children have suffered for such breakup and become 'something else'.
This is mere conjecture unless you have data to back yourself up.
You see there is a clear difference between abandoned kids and
kids from divorced home. Never mix them up.

The common denominator to some kids who become "something else"
is that they lack parental support and are usually raised in extreme poverty
not because they are from a divorced home.

Any single psychologically balanced parent can raise healthy kids who
will be useful to the society.
Re: Atorise: "My Wife Has Forgiven Me For Fathering A Child Outside Marriage" by maeia123: 10:06am On Jun 12, 2017
this is useful info thanks for[url] website [/url]https://www.emiratesloan.info
Re: Atorise: "My Wife Has Forgiven Me For Fathering A Child Outside Marriage" by ivolt: 10:49am On Jun 12, 2017
frenzyduchess:
What is gospel about this one that his erection controls his brain?
That is a common characteristics of pastors and spirit people.
Re: Atorise: "My Wife Has Forgiven Me For Fathering A Child Outside Marriage" by Sh1g1d1: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2017
Pls watch your back.
Re: Atorise: "My Wife Has Forgiven Me For Fathering A Child Outside Marriage" by soulfood(m): 11:56am On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Atorise: "My Wife Has Forgiven Me For Fathering A Child Outside Marriage" by seyi360(m): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
ivolt:
That is a common characteristics of pastors and spirit people.
You deserve to be slapped
Re: Atorise: "My Wife Has Forgiven Me For Fathering A Child Outside Marriage" by ivolt: 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
seyi360:

You deserve to be slapped

Are you denying the veracity of my claim ?
Re: Atorise: "My Wife Has Forgiven Me For Fathering A Child Outside Marriage" by sammypet: 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Atorise: "My Wife Has Forgiven Me For Fathering A Child Outside Marriage" by placeofallure(f): 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
Benz4pimp:
please correct this your statement and type,u know one of the baby mamas and child cus I know 2 ladies that have kids for him.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Atorise: "My Wife Has Forgiven Me For Fathering A Child Outside Marriage" by eustacey: 8:29am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Atorise: "My Wife Has Forgiven Me For Fathering A Child Outside Marriage" by Noblesoul123: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2017
JoBabs:

Space booker ow market?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija’s Khloe Wears Transparent Outfit / Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Tiwa Savage Signs A Message At Freda Francis Party: "Still Mrs Balogun"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.