Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos (70448 Views)

Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown / 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them / Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Zico5(m): 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Godprotectigbos:
His fellow yahoo yahoo boys don call him

Rip
No respect for the deceased

No common sense at all

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Iamwrath: 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Meeen people are wicked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by armadeo(m): 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
It's no longer funny this countless loss of lives in This country.

A chicken has more value than a human in present day Nigeria.

Meanwhile it looks like a deal went bad.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by hollowpot15684(m): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
danmit
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by madjune(m): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
Can't judge this nigga but three things.

It's never good to flaunt your small wealth in the face of adverse poverty.

2. Never eat other peoples money and feel you're free.

3. If you're made, always fast and pray when in Naija.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by pokipoki: 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Olowo Dubai indeed. This is a man who thinks he can live at the expense of others. God knows who offended. I dont know and I won't judge.
Just look at how he copied another man's culture because He is not proud of his own. He wants to live the life of a sheikh.
Whats the source of his wealth
Hahahaha. You are already judging. Standing besides cars do not mean you own them neither wearing Arab outfits mean does not say you have adopted their way of life. Now, can you say wearing jeans and tee shirt makes you an American? Am quite sure the answer is no.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by sainty2k3(m): 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
RIP to him
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
akpamuomenka:
It is either he slept with another man's wife or he was about to exhume human skull from the cemetery.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by wahles(m): 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
NubiLove:
Was he kidnapped in his home?
seriously
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by TheMortician: 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Olowo Dubai indeed. This is a man who thinks he can live at the expense of others. God knows who offended. I dont know and I won't judge.
Just look at how he copied another man's culture because He is not proud of his own. He wants to live the life of a sheikh.
See how you're contradicting yourself.

In one sentence you accuse him of living at the expense of others and in the next, you said you don't know and won't judge.

You definitely know something about him or you're a fullblown retárd.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by LyfeJennings(m): 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
Most likely bad deal gone wrong
He sure should be a gangsta himself but he was caught unaware
RIP to him
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by greymiles: 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
Godprotectigbos:
His fellow yahoo yahoo boys don call him

Rip
And u wey no do yahoo yahoo, see as ur miserable life dey roam NL upandan

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by aribisala0(m): 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
Sebastine1994:
if you are silent some people might mistake that for wisdom

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Saintsammurai(m): 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
madjune:
Can't judge this nigga but three things.

It's never good to flaunt your small wealth in the face of adverse poverty.

2. Never eat other peoples money and feel you're free.

3. If you're made, always fast and pray when in Naija.
most sensible post so far..
kudos to you..

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by aribisala0(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Virgohills:
Na them.....afonja

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by darkckUSA: 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man identified as Adeyemo Ifedayo Oladele a.k.a Olowo Dubai - has left his loved ones in sorrow following his tragic demise. According to his friend, Rasheed Olalekan, 'Olowo Dubai' was assassinated by gangsters few days ago in Nigeria after he was abducted with his wife and children whom were later released. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/ifedayo-olowo-dubai-assassinated-by-gangsters.html

Wicked and jealous people are abound everywhere in Nigeria. RIP

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by drakeli: 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
I no see dubai in the picture naw.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by able20(m): 11:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Which one is Olowo Dubai? grin
Na yahoo guy wey double cross his colleagues like always. Chop alone die alone.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by NicoBaba(m): 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Theoryic:
shocked

WATCH JANE *CUCUMBER CREW* LESBIAN SEX VIDEO
we r not watching is it by force... Get a life nigga n stop wasting oxygen for us

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by CCDav1: 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man identified as Adeyemo Ifedayo Oladele a.k.a Olowo Dubai - has left his loved ones in sorrow following his tragic demise. According to his friend, Rasheed Olalekan, 'Olowo Dubai' was assassinated by gangsters few days ago in Nigeria after he was abducted with his wife and children whom were later released. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/ifedayo-olowo-dubai-assassinated-by-gangsters.html

E say?...Koni man has Met with CONI man and one person had to win.. God bless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Eluwilussit(m): 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
Sebastine1994:

So our brothers from SW fit answer "Olowo of Dubai "? grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by factwriter(m): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
Sebastine1994:

You sound heavily biased.

What about the rest of us (...or more properly put, the rest of you) who dresses in SUITS and TUXEDOS

Aren't you copying another Man's culture Or you have the means to live wealthily like them White Men?

Maybe it's that "particular culture" (this late dude is shone in) that pisses you off for reasons I don't even want to know.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by piagetskinner(m): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
stop flaunting wealth ion the internet

I doubt if his hands were clean

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
Sebastine1994:

You are sooo bitter and hard .my God! A man lost his life leaving behind a wife and kids and you are here accusing and questioning his source of wealth ?

Nigga go work for yours and stop blaming successful people for your pains and agonies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by sydneoik(m): 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
probably he's a yahoo boy.....e fit don run with any guyman money...... this is the end result
Rip to the dead.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by dtruth50: 11:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
some of u saying his wealth is not clean or he is yahoo yahoo, can u mention a rich man who hv clean source of his wealth? no one in dis country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by bionixs: 11:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
Theoryic:
shocked

WATCH JANE *CUCUMBER CREW* LESBIAN SEX VIDEO
I will go and tell your mum what you have been posting on the internet

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
Sebastine1994:

Judge and executioner 1 and guardian of the galaxy have spoken. You will soon tell what the source of your own wealth is from and who's culture you're copying.
I have learned to give every dead a moment of silence and I try my best never to judge anyone. This is one thing nobody will escape from, if you know what I mean.

RIP to him.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
dtruth50:
some of u saying his wealth is not clean or he is yahoo yahoo, can u mention a rich man who hv clean source of his wealth? no one in dis country.

They're are preying on yahoo bios... cool
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by factwriter(m): 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
drakeli:
I no see dubai in the picture naw.

Really
Am sure if they pivot you from Nigeria (magically) into Burj Khalifa or parachute you over palm Jumeira you still wouldn't know Dubai from Victoria island.

Abeg face the original topic and leave Sh*t for LAWMA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) / Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.