Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos (70444 Views)

Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown / 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them / Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Olowo Dubai indeed. This is a man who thinks he can live at the expense of others. God knows who offended. I dont know and I won't judge.
Just look at how he copied another man's culture because He is not proud of his own. He wants to live the life of a sheikh.
Whats the source of his wealth

Stop writing nonsense on the internet.

Who are you to determine how another person dresses up ?

Empty brain..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by DrGoodmanFather: 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Same to you and your generation both physically, spiritually and financially.

The pics you posted is the the reason why your curse will remain with you. You are guilty of the same offence.
Therefor your curses is rejected back to you.

Nobody will cry for you when you it happens to you.This curses are upon you in the name of amadioha, obatala and sango. You get what you deserve. The pain of the family of the person you mocked will be upon you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Emanodimo(m): 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
At least his wife will enjoy the fruits of his deeds and property...
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by montezz(f): 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
back2sender:

You are a criminal as well.
Ode ni e.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by montezz(f): 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
kumulus:

I believed you........after I saw your profile pic. Kinni sow
Kuli ni
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
Tiny23:
I don't know what is wrong with we Nigerians, someone died and all I see are people debating on the source of his wealth. So pathetic!

R I P to the dead,I pray Almighty Allah gives his family and friends the fortitude to bear the loss. From HIM we came and to HIM we shall return.

Just trying to give their job a meaningful explanation. Of course if yahoo bio and politicians can show off why shouldn't robbers and assassins cheesy
We're gradually accepting the up is down and black is white theory. Thanks to bloggers
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Sweetrolly(m): 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
Godprotectigbos:
His fellow yahoo yahoo boys don call him

Rip

Can you Just receive sense?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by Bimpe29: 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
Life is full of evil. Unjust killings on the increase.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by seunfape(m): 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
Olowo Dubai ,where money they for Dubai self
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by enigmaticlion: 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man identified as Adeyemo Ifedayo Oladele a.k.a Olowo Dubai - has left his loved ones in sorrow following his tragic demise. According to his friend, Rasheed Olalekan, 'Olowo Dubai' was assassinated by gangsters few days ago in Nigeria after he was abducted with his wife and children whom were later released. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/ifedayo-olowo-dubai-assassinated-by-gangsters.html
this is what happens when you flaunt wealth and family online. Life na Jeje. Rip
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by akpamuomenka: 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

Nobody will cry for you when you it happens to you.This curses are upon you in the name of amadioha, obatala and sango. You get what you deserve. The pain of the family of the person you mocked will be upon you.

You come to me in the name of amadioha obatala and Sango all na useless gods but I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ, the sickness of Egyptians shall come upon you and your generations. Land and air animals shall feed on your carcass. Sorrow and pain shall not depart from your household.

You are not the dead man I commented about on my first post. Therefore your curses are with you. Your shadow will fight you until you die.

Anu Ohia.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by DrGoodmanFather: 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
akpamuomenka:

You come to me in the name of amadioha obatala and Sango all na useless gods but I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ, the sickness of Egyptians shall come upon you and your generations. Land and air animals shall feed on your carcass. Sorrow and pain shall not depart from your household.

You are not the dead man I commented about on my first post. Therefore your curses are with you. Your shadow will fight you until you die.

Anu Ohia.

Amadioha obatala and Sango they act quickly and do not look for forgiveness.

The destruction that visit sodom and gomorra will visit you and your family to your fourth generation.

The same way the guy you mocked die shall visit you and your family. Your name shall be forgotten and be known for shame.

Eyi ta ba wi fun ofo lofo ngbo
Eyi ta bi fun ogba logba ngba

Kose Kose n it lakose

Aba ti alagemo ba da, ni orisa oke ngba

Ase mo lara.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by akpamuomenka: 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

Amadioha obatala and Sango they act quickly and do not look for forgiveness.

The destruction that visit sodom and gomorra will visit you and your family to your fourth generation.

The same way the guy you mocked die shall visit you and your family. Your name shall be forgotten and be known for shame.

Eyi ta ba wi fun ofo lofo ngbo
Eyi ta bi fun ogba logba ngba

Kose Kose n it lakose

Aba ti alagemo ba da, ni orisa oke ngba

Ase mo lara.

They act quickly?.

My happiness is that you are not the dead man so your curses are impotent while mine is potent.

Nature will deny you your portions till you die. Rejection, failure, and hindrances shall be your portion continually. Money will not answer you in this life. May your end be disastrous.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by DrGoodmanFather: 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
akpamuomenka:

They act quickly?.

My happiness is that you are not the dead man so your curses are impotent while mine is potent.

Nature will deny you your portions till you die. Rejection, failure, and hindrances shall be your portion continually. Money will not answer you in this life. May your end be disastrous.

Lol. You wey curse dey your head. The remaining thing to do for you is to carry your leg go where your destiny is destined to be destroyed.
Nothing good happen to you henceforth.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by akpamuomenka: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

Lol. You wey curse dey your head. The remaining thing to do for you is to carry your leg go where your destiny is destined to be destroyed.
Nothing good happen to you henceforth.

Your days will be dark continually, no man born of a woman created by God shall help you from today. I place the mark of hardship and frustration on you from today. Tears and gnashing of teeth shall not elude you.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by DrGoodmanFather: 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Your days will be dark continually, no man born of a woman created by God shall help you from today. I place the mark of hardship and frustration on you from today. Tears and gnashing of teeth shall not elude you.

Your days in earth is already short and will be sad. When the destruction comes upon you, it will spiral down to your generations.
As mocked you the dead, so your your death will be mocked.
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by kumulus(m): 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
montezz:

Kuli ni

Dis is why they say wat they say undecided
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by stevedre: 6:52am On Jun 14, 2017
oshe11:
Y dat im frend wen see am for Ibadan dey laff ni....

ARREST HIM, HE IS A SUSPECT undecided

He thought that was an icon for some one crying cuz of the tears npt knowing its an icon for lol. grin
Re: Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos by one4GOD(f): 11:47am On Jun 15, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man identified as Adeyemo Ifedayo Oladele a.k.a Olowo Dubai - has left his loved ones in sorrow following his tragic demise. According to his friend, Rasheed Olalekan, 'Olowo Dubai' was assassinated by gangsters few days ago in Nigeria after he was abducted with his wife and children whom were later released. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/ifedayo-olowo-dubai-assassinated-by-gangsters.html
why wont they be assassinated with all the foolish show of affluence which in most case are ill-gotten.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats / Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.