Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Challenge Me: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Challenge Me: (294 Views)

You Are Cameroonian, You Can’t Challenge Me – Buhari Bombs Atiku At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Challenge Me: by seiyefajohn(m): 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
Please counter this perception, if not for ill politics, the Niger Delta region; with excellent management of our resources ought to be the richest place on the surface of earth. But what is glossily in view? Poverty and lack reviews.

(1) (Reply)

Northern Money Was Used To Develop Yoruba, Igbo Lands - Northern Elders Spokesma / Osinbajo's Meeting With Leaders Of Thought From The South-Eastern States / On The Compound Lies Of Mr. Lie (buhari's Information Minister)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.