Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,734 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Tekno And His Love For Girls - They Will Kill Him One Day (new Song Samantha) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tekno And His Love For Girls - They Will Kill Him One Day (new Song Samantha) (667 Views)

Tekno And DJ Cuppy - "Green Light" (Video) / Instrumental: Tekno - Samantha (prod. Endeetone) / Tekno – Samantha (audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tekno And His Love For Girls - They Will Kill Him One Day (new Song Samantha) by kingdombusiness: 12:54am On Jun 10, 2017
The much anticipated Tekno single Samantha if finally out. Mehn! This song is super dope. Though I think there was some elements of copyright in the lyrics from works of P-square and Akon, but it was a nice mix-up.

Thumbs up for Krizbeat on that one. That guy is super dope.

I couldn’t wait to get it up on my music blog, and please if you’ve quality music be it secular or gospel and looking for some kind of promotion contact me by commenting with your phone number. My promotion cost only #500.00 for the meantime.
The fee is for data subscription.

Download Samantha exclusive from
http://www.moohits.com/2017/06/09/tekno-samantha/

And please share your thoughts!!!

Re: Tekno And His Love For Girls - They Will Kill Him One Day (new Song Samantha) by seoxpert(m): 9:23am On Jun 10, 2017
It is cool.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairaland Best Friend Just Dropped One Of His Song "IYAWOMI" / What Makes Music Go Viral / AUDIO: Bola_trendy – Crying Heart ♥ Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.