Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

A Nairaland Best Friend Just Dropped One Of His Song "IYAWOMI" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Nairaland Best Friend Just Dropped One Of His Song "IYAWOMI" (671 Views)

Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) / A Nairaland Best Friend Just Drop His Song "Iyawomi" / How Davido Got His Song If From Tekno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairaland Best Friend Just Dropped One Of His Song "IYAWOMI" by wunmi590(m): 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Please I would appreciate if nairaland can give my best friend the publicity he needs to get to his desired career.

He just dropped his song on

Brand new Hot� song� by EMYXCEL titled IYAWOMI prod. By MDEEZ (Master Kraft)..

now don't be left out !! Pls download from this link below - http://topnaijamusic.com/download-emyxcel-iyawomi/

Re: A Nairaland Best Friend Just Dropped One Of His Song "IYAWOMI" by wunmi590(m): 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Please help a brother, this guy is very good, please my fellow nairalander, you are the only one that can give him the much publicity he needs to get there.

Mod please help do justice

Re: A Nairaland Best Friend Just Dropped One Of His Song "IYAWOMI" by wunmi590(m): 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
I so much trust on you my nairalanders that you can do justice to it.

Please i would advice you also help me comment on the song.

I wish I am in this guys shoe, please help me uplift his career.
Re: A Nairaland Best Friend Just Dropped One Of His Song "IYAWOMI" by wunmi590(m): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
Mynd44, brother I beg you to please help me move it to front page.

Nah beg I dey beg

(1) (Reply)

AUDIO + VIDEO Simi - Joromi / Kester Jay - Dance Gbedu / Country Music Singer, Don Williams Dies At 78

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.