Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama (49876 Views)

Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram / Davido Shades Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama After Blaming Hackers / Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by Saintsammurai(m): 9:37am On Jun 10, 2017
Is that even a worthy birthday message?
this shows that davido don't love and I've never loved her..
She is a baby mama as a result of over drunk davido that forgot to put on condom in a one night stand with one executive olosho he met in Abuja..
Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by Mrop(m): 9:37am On Jun 10, 2017
Hbd slay queen
Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by 7footre(m): 9:38am On Jun 10, 2017
Chai!!!
Mama imade kwa? Of all names mama imade? Issorai Sophia you don see your life nah....

Nobody should quote me pls i'm having sore throat
Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by seunny4lif(m): 9:39am On Jun 10, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
Afonjas and baby mama be like 5 $ 6

check most afonja musicians from davido;WizKid;olamide..all have babe mama

but check Igbo musicians like P-square. they've got legal wives.

Afonjas bu 'amu-ezu-ike'

grin grin
Flavour na Yoruba?

6 Likes

Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by ednut1(m): 9:39am On Jun 10, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

Afonjas bu 'amu-ezu-ike'

grin grin
abi afonja lik flavour, runtown. I just tire

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by belindar: 9:43am On Jun 10, 2017
These young girls in Nigeria has turned to something else. I don't know how you can be happy to be called baby mama just bicos of money. Even parents are happy also as their children future is been mortgage. Lack of home training.
Some ladies will even be happy to have a child for a man knowing fully the man is not ready to marry but just to have a child with you and called you baby mama. Some will even come out to say he is the father of my child because he slept with me. You are not even ashamed to say that just Bicos he is famous. You don't know wether the man has AIDS b4 u open your leg ( vice versa). Your shameless family is even supporting you. Your future is blink.
Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 10, 2017
seunny4lif:
Flavour na Yoruba?
flavour is not a real Igbo man...so we dash una flavour
Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by Shabach002(m): 9:46am On Jun 10, 2017
Afrok:
Happy Birthday to her... I can't stop laughing at "mama Imade", him for call her Iya Imade sef... cheesy while him continue to cast his net (dickk) inside rivers (pu**y) to catch fish (children)...

Pls try to have sense. Must you spit trash everytime?
Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by blazinginfo: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2017
Lol see the little Bday wish
Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by Quinn22(f): 9:50am On Jun 10, 2017
You forgot to mention flavour undecided
Enuguboy4nsk:

Afonjas bu 'amu-ezu-ike'

grin grin
Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by yinkslinks(m): 9:51am On Jun 10, 2017
All i like this lady for is her thigh and boobs. Daaamn kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by macaranta(m): 9:51am On Jun 10, 2017
Cool
Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by melody91: 9:54am On Jun 10, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
we dash una flavour
ode ni e
Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by yek23: 9:55am On Jun 10, 2017
its weekend giveaway today, another opportunity to join the winning community

Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by chiefolododo(m): 9:57am On Jun 10, 2017
Okay
Enuguboy4nsk:

Afonjas bu 'amu-ezu-ike'

grin grin
Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by babagod12: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2017
Check out four Nigerian facebook Fraudster's claiming to sell real fixed matches caught yesterday by EFCC
for those that have been scammed severally by Nigerian scammers, check out this link below.. if you have been a victim to get your refund back..
click here to view: https:///yb4m87et
Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by seunny4lif(m): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

flavour is not a real Igbo man...so we dash una flavour

Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by Babashegs: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

Afonjas bu 'amu-ezu-ike'

grin grin
Flavour?? Timaya??
Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by sobastical: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2017
I can't even see any sign or virtue of motherhood in this lady. so shameful.
Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 10, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Baby mama: What a profession!

Lucrative if you have nothing else going on for yourself.
Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by seedorfg(m): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2017
baby mama, okay kwanteanue
Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 10, 2017
Wat d hell is she wearing
Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by UgwuKristian: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2017
Afonja and premarital sex
Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by Enemyofpeace: 10:33am On Jun 10, 2017
This babe no fine jo
Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by Enemyofpeace: 10:34am On Jun 10, 2017
Babashegs:

Flavour?? Timaya??
you dey mind dat foool
Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by Dicedpineapple(f): 10:39am On Jun 10, 2017
happy birthday mama imade
Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by pweetiedee(m): 10:40am On Jun 10, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
Afonjas bu 'amu-ezu-ike'
grin grin
tuface, terry g, flavour, iceprince, OK ogbona and patoranking are Afonjas abi.
abi dem.no get baby mamas.
Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by pweetiedee(m): 10:40am On Jun 10, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

Afonjas bu 'amu-ezu-ike'

grin grin

tuface, terry g, flavour, iceprince, iK ogbona and patoranking are Afonjas abi.

abi dem.no get baby mamas.

you too by 'amu-ezu-ike'
Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by Nicepoker(m): 10:41am On Jun 10, 2017
mama imade.see title
Re: Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama by tripoli007(m): 10:41am On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=Enuguboy4nsk post=57374763]Afonjas and baby mama be like 5 $ 6

Afonjas bu 'amu-ezu-ike'

grin grin[/quote

One ala kii bu what of flavour ? How many baby mamas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) / Kizz Daniel Poses With Alex Iwobi In London (photo) / T.i And Tiny Get Their Own Reality Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.