Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram (31117 Views)

Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor / Davido Shades Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama After Blaming Hackers / Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by lawalosky(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2019
Delemomodu as usual today pose on a private jet, with four different brand of smartphones. But One of his follower didn't find it funny..
Check it out..
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvi2wtbDiHe/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1n51168wu25ro

Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by akaahs(m): 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
is this a news or what??

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by martin1772(m): 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
different countries? what happened to roaming?
Black man

50 Likes

Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
Bro Dele Momou for president 2015

6 Likes

Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by czarina(f): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
Very funny!

check my profile if you live in Jos
Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by Gsteve01(m): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
Face your front grin

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready# #Buy# #Rent# #Sell# #Deal#
Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by hadjipapiey(m): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
Oh yes... What's the big deal undecided
Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by eedrissa(m): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
dele davido boy..dele na my boy

10 Likes

Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by maxweb(m): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
Four phones baba is your daddy the owner of android.

This man must be a certified bomboclat
Arrant nonsense

13 Likes

Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by Investmentfreak: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
5th to comment
Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by MrHighSea: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
Mtchewwww
Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by iyatrustee(f): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
I counted 5 phones sef cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by AfonjaBoston: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ugly fat hog

1 Like

Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by lordraiden(m): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
Show off biz

2 Likes

Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by tomdon(m): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
Is this not Davido's boy?

1 Like

Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by Hotzone(m): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
Minding yo business is p

1 Like

Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by deji17: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
Slavish mentality. Can you see Otedola, Dangote or Gates with this kind of phone displays in a rented bole kaja plane?

2 Likes

Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by Rubbiish(m): 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
czarina:
Very funny!

check my profile if you live in Jos
What is professional about a massage devoid of happy ending? undecided
Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by Olajah81: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
This one is not even my problem, the girl everybody is managing in our street one useless boy went and impregnated her...greedy people everywhere.

13 Likes

Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
his business
Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by Traveln: 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
Who else saw journalist without borders,Now i know why he dances between PDP and APC,never stable in his utterances.He will support PDP in the morning but before night falls he is dancing NEXT LEVEL.

3 Likes

Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by Wizdray: 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
Olajah81:
This one is not even my problem, the girl everybody is managing in our street one useless boy went and impregnated her...greedy people everywhere.
Shey you dey alright like this

1 Like

Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by nicepoker101(m): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
Buy buy buy. To create. Nil.
Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by mercy456: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
sad
Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by Ohraykon: 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
Olajah81:
lies lies lies

1 Like

Re: Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram by Ohraykon: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
Dele the old ass licker

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Looks Gorgeous In New Photos / Dammy Krane Is Out Of Jail After Meeting His Requirement That Was Set At $7,500 / Yemi Alade Performs In Zambia, Wows Audience (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.