Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Human Cruelty 'case Study Of First Bank Nigeria ' - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Human Cruelty 'case Study Of First Bank Nigeria ' (761 Views)

GT Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Guaranty Trust Pay Their Staff? / First Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First Bank Pay Staff? / Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Cruelty 'case Study Of First Bank Nigeria ' by Jalamoh1: 6:45am On Jun 10, 2017
Human are cruel, human inhumanity to man has no sign of ending soon.
This is a story of organisation I worked for first or last Bank.

I have no regrets for leaving, coz I have made my money and even defrauded d bank, dat dey can't find out anytime soon. Mumu bank.

I'm am writing this bcoz of d complains I got lately from guys still working with Dem called service executive.
Service executives are the engine room of first bank, they are used to there last blood with peanut as salary.

Promise upon promise of adding meagre amount to there pay has not been fulfilled up till date, this are people who have equal certificates or more with there supervisors.

Even if u can't convert dem, increase there pay to a good standard, dat dey won't grumble with money to move dem to steal.

The mumu heads (CEO, hcmd, and branches senior staff) are there to pound more and more work on u, smile all the time to customers, than to compensate u for good job done. U will all rot in hell.

Are these Junior staff not human?

Some have family to cater for, some live life miserably, but Wat is there since to go to polytechnics and get job with dem.

The Ricos, senior staff don't want to see u grow,
Rico's eat anything they like from branches wen they visit, sn have there ways of cutting contract money, inflate receipt, etc

People are working for u, u find it difficult to send dem for training, senior staff go for training and claim money massively.

First Bank stingy bank, other organizations will appreciate there staff in December by giving goodies for dem to enjoy with there families, but since I knew Fbn, dey av Neva done dat even till this time of recession.

senior staff are entitled to Pay for performance (when most of them do no work), profit sharing,up-front, other mouth watering allowances, but the HND and OND working for them are just entitled to their meagre monthly salaries.

They said there is recession they laid off drivers, cleaners, secretaries, people leaving on meagre pay,
Whereas a salary of single top official can pay all junior staff.

They employed lower credit people, so that it will be hard for dem to ask for their rights.
Promised when they get to top position they will convert service executives, till date, those people are still hoping,
When it's time for conversion, they have there own picks, they want to bring in..

I need to enter my former branch and slap some of those cruel supervisors, idiots, mumu.
Because u are in position of power, u thread anyhow

A good organization should structure a pathway for growth, when new ones come in, let old ones in service resign or retire and create job with there accumulation so far.

First Bank, make ur work place a happy and conducive environment to work

Nigeria leaders are doing there own, grass root people are doing same, when will Nigerians get rid of this cruel people, the change has begun!!!!!!

Nb :
Some are witnessing same In other organizations.
Mystery shoppers you are not left out, traitors of service executives.
If all of you do not have a positive change of mind, may woe betide you all
Re: Human Cruelty 'case Study Of First Bank Nigeria ' by cuedish: 6:53am On Jun 10, 2017
We all feel bitter whenever we are used and manipulated.

Please Learn a craft ...

Hair fashionista/makup
Tailor
Photography
Software development
Profitable blogging
Online Buying and selling/delivery.

.ESTABLISH YOURSELF.

Bank contract work are not meant to make you rich.
It's meant to keep you working for as long as they could keep you, Placing you on a treshold/pay limit.

Run away from (OFFICIAL SLAVERY) it will render you useless.

1 Like

Re: Human Cruelty 'case Study Of First Bank Nigeria ' by ultron12345: 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Silly person

Were you forced to take up the job, didn't you read the terms and conditions of your employment contract before signing and accepting the job....Rubbish!!
Re: Human Cruelty 'case Study Of First Bank Nigeria ' by Jalamoh1: 6:39am On Jun 12, 2017
ultron12345:
Silly person

Were you forced to take up the job, didn't you read the terms and conditions of your employment contract before signing and accepting the job....Rubbish!!

you are high on cheap weed, I guess.

terms and conditions are put in place for human to manipulate other human, I guess you are a capitalist that like making profit at detriment of others.

all we are saying is let human be fair to human and stop treating others as if they are less human. gbam
Re: Human Cruelty 'case Study Of First Bank Nigeria ' by ultron12345: 7:18am On Jun 12, 2017
Jalamoh1:

you are high on cheap weed, I guess.

terms and conditions are put in place for human to manipulate other human, I guess you are a capitalist that like making profit at detriment of others.

all we are saying is let human be fair to human and stop treating others as if they are less human. gbam

Did they force you, if you weren't okay with the terms, don't accept the job then go and establish your own bank, pay people billions daily just to come and sit in the office doing nothing then go home and see if you will last 3 days.

People like you will always complain, they want to do the least work but get the highest salary
Re: Human Cruelty 'case Study Of First Bank Nigeria ' by Jalamoh1: 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
ultron12345:

Did they force you, if you weren't okay with the terms, don't accept the job then go and establish your own bank, pay people billions daily just to come and sit in the office doing nothing then go home and see if you will last 3 days.

People like you will always complain, they want to do the least work but get the highest salary

take dis #200 , go and buy sense , I don't need to communicate wit u again.
Re: Human Cruelty 'case Study Of First Bank Nigeria ' by ultron12345: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jalamoh1:

take dis #200 , go and buy sense , I don't need to communicate wit u again.
Useless person
Re: Human Cruelty 'case Study Of First Bank Nigeria ' by Jalamoh1: 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
Kings on top of nothing

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Savings / I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide (my Story) / 10 Ways CCNA Training Can Help Improve Your IT Career.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.